What we face...

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
GottaBigOne said:
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=4558

This whole thing about the Danish cartoons are possibly the scariest part about this clash we have between the west and Islam. Be prepared for a hotter Cold War.

In light of our current administration's stance on free speech here, I am not eager to hear their response to this. I have no doubt we will cave.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Funny thing about these Muslims and especially the "muslim" extremists: What an uproar over some "offensive" Danish cartoons. I read quotes from several Muslim clerics with quotes like "Can a person run into a crowded theater and yell 'fire'? Well, they can, but probably shouldn't" and also "These people need to be more sensitive when they talk about Islam."

Uh, correct me if I'm wrong, but do they not say much worse things about westerners, any westerners, and any faith other than their own, each and every day? Do they not bomb and kill for less? What godamn fuckin slimy hypocritical cowards.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
DC_DEEP said:
Funny thing about these Muslims and especially the "muslim" extremists: What an uproar over some "offensive" Danish cartoons.
yeah, clearly videotaped decapitations are much more acceptable

seriously, fuck islam right in the ass with a giant rubber donkey dong. it's like christianity redux, they all need to die.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The true face of Islam's intolerance shows itself with the massive riots and violence because of a few cartoons. Even more distressing is the lack of condemnation from other clerics and imams. While there may be a few who are against the violence, the majority remain silent which implies consent.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I'm of two minds on this point.

No question, the Muslims in the middle east who are protesting these cartoons need to look in the mirror. Take a look at the cartoons in Saudi or other mideast newspapers - they routinely juxtapose swastikas with Jewish symbolism, which is probably the most offensive combination possible (if you're Jewish). To then turn around and demand the removal of images offensive to Muslims is patently hypocritical.

On the other hand... it seems to me that the Mohammed-with-bomb cartoons are more intended as a provocation than as political commentary. Not that provocation doesn't have a purpose, of course. But the 'toons are much better at outraging Muslims than they are at pointing out the link between fundamentalist Islam and terrorism (which was pretty damn obvious anyway. Has the cartoonist been under a rock for the last 20 years?).

Anyway, let them boycott away. I'd suggest that we boycott the main export of the middle east in return, but apparently we're "addicted".

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
london0nf.jpg

london21uy.jpg

london33vs.jpg

london43wn.jpg

I guarantee all the ones in London went to collect welfare after the rally.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
on religion:

1. Read the Quran.
2. Go find somebody who lives by it.

when you get back from your fruitless search:

1. Read the Bible
2. Find somebody who lives by it.

When you get back from your fruitless search:

Seek an understanding of the universe independent of what other people say about it. That should keep you busy minding your own for a while.

i'm through preaching, now. I'm going to go get drunk and screw. I'll bring the beer. Any volunteers? (bats eyes at BronxBombshell, Mme. Zora, and ClaireTalon)

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
I welcome this kind of shit. The more Islam outs itself the sooner the West will quit being so tolerant and do something about it.

Screw cultural diversity and moral relativism.

Once those fuckers start to realize the gloves are coming off they'll be singing a brand new tune.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
rob_just_rob said:
On the other hand... it seems to me that the Mohammed-with-bomb cartoons are more intended as a provocation than as political commentary.
welcome to modern western media. yes, it's all a load of horseshit, but i'd rather have money-grubbing media corporations producing horseshit i'm free to ignore, than a theocratic government enforcing horseshit i'm compelled to absorb under threat of torture and mutilation.

Dr. Dilznick said:
how pathetic is it to wear a dishcloth on your head and carry a poster reading "SLAY THOSE WHO INSULT ISLAM." if these twats had any genuine conviction, they'd be riding camels down the street wielding scimitars and doing the slaying themselves. now that i could respect them for (albeit posthumously).

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We should have Gillette bomb the Arab world with Fusion's and Mach 3's so all of them won't look like motherfucking Chewbacca, including the women.

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, this has revealed a fundamental hypocrasy within Islam. The ironic thing is, they are "protesting" against a depiction of the Prophet Muhamed with a bomb in his turban (apparently equating him with violence) by becoming violent!!! If there wasn't murder involved it would be laughable.

And if they aren't protesting against the "disresectful" aspect of the cartoon and just the fact that there was a depiction at all (which is blasphemous) then by becoming violent they are attempting conversion by force, they are trying to make us follow the laws of islam by force. Truly scary.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HickBoy said:
on religion:

1. Read the Quran.
2. Go find somebody who lives by it.

when you get back from your fruitless search:

1. Read the Bible
2. Find somebody who lives by it.

When you get back from your fruitless search:

Seek an understanding of the universe independent of what other people say about it. That should keep you busy minding your own for a while.

i'm through preaching, now. I'm going to go get drunk and screw. I'll bring the beer. Any volunteers? (bats eyes at BronxBombshell, Mme. Zora, and ClaireTalon)

Are you kidding? After that post, I'm all yours. *lies flat on back in anticipation*

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
GottaBigOne said:
Yes, this has revealed a fundamental hypocrasy within Islam. The ironic thing is, they are "protesting" against a depiction of the Prophet Muhamed with a bomb in his turban (apparently equating him with violence) by becoming violent!!! If there wasn't murder involved it would be laughable.

And if they aren't protesting against the "disresectful" aspect of the cartoon and just the fact that there was a depiction at all (which is blasphemous) then by becoming violent they are attempting conversion by force, they are trying to make us follow the laws of islam by force. Truly scary.

What's scary to me is my lack of faith in this government to stand up to anything. Pussy mother fuckers.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
They've been fighting for years.
I'ts what theyre born to do.

The U.S. should just let them cut their own throats and stay out of it.

No matter what you do, it will slowly revert back to the way it was for the last 4000 years....

C