What's it like to be a jock?

justndav

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well in high school I played baseball and basketball, lettered in both. I was pretty open about sexuality and identified at the time as bisexual. I basically could have had anyone I wanted. Most of the guys I fucked were from the swim and wrestling team. I really only had the hots for like two girls and fucked them both. Being a jock gives you a lot of opportunity to get laid I can tell you that.
In the classroom you get a lot of respect from the teachers too. Of course the nerdy kids think you're stupid but I kept my grades up.
I'll tell you what too, when you have a big rod word gets around fast too. That probably had more to do with people wanting to fuck me all the time. My nickname was Kong in the lockerroom. I long for the days of fucking the guys on the wrestling team, man that was hot. Had to tell mom, Oh we'll be studying downstairs dont bother us. My bedroom was in the basement and man I could make all the noise I wanted and no one cared.

christophe12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well in high school I played baseball and basketball, lettered in both. I was pretty open about sexuality and identified at the time as bisexual. I basically could have had anyone I wanted. Most of the guys I fucked were from the swim and wrestling team. I really only had the hots for like two girls and fucked them both. Being a jock gives you a lot of opportunity to get laid I can tell you that.
In the classroom you get a lot of respect from the teachers too. Of course the nerdy kids think you're stupid but I kept my grades up.
I'll tell you what too, when you have a big rod word gets around fast too. That probably had more to do with people wanting to fuck me all the time. My nickname was Kong in the lockerroom. I long for the days of fucking the guys on the wrestling team, man that was hot. Had to tell mom, Oh we'll be studying downstairs dont bother us. My bedroom was in the basement and man I could make all the noise I wanted and no one cared.
What an interesting person you seem to be and to fuck with !
Want to come to France ?

D_Claude_Crowsfoot

Account Disabled
Media
i was an athlete in high school. i was a swimmer (duh). and i was one of the fastest guys on the team, but i was not a "jock." I was a quiet kid and i wasn't the type to get with every chick and drink all weekend at parties. I had a girlfriend for most of the time, but she was at another school. sorry to kill your fantasy, but i was an athlete for the love of the sport, not for sex.

justndav

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Didnt you find in the 90's guys were more tolerant? Man most of the guys on the swim team in particular didnt care if a guy was gay, bi, straight, or try so long as he was a good swimmer. Thats what the guys that I slept with from the swim team said anyway.
The guys on my baseball team in highschool were pretty open, when word got out that I was bi most of them could give a shit less. We had a couple of guys that were anti-gay but it was more the exception than the rule. I have no idea about the football team, but a couple guys on the baseball team played football also.
I also wanted to state that I, too, loved the sports I was involved with. Playing sports brought me so many opportunities and opened a lot of doors. It really teaches you about team work, loyalty, and trust. I wouldnt have traded the experiences for anything.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Didnt you find in the 90's guys were more tolerant? Man most of the guys on the swim team in particular didnt care if a guy was gay, bi, straight, or try so long as he was a good swimmer. Thats what the guys that I slept with from the swim team said anyway.
The guys on my baseball team in highschool were pretty open, when word got out that I was bi most of them could give a shit less. We had a couple of guys that were anti-gay but it was more the exception than the rule. I have no idea about the football team, but a couple guys on the baseball team played football also.
I also wanted to state that I, too, loved the sports I was involved with. Playing sports brought me so many opportunities and opened a lot of doors. It really teaches you about team work, loyalty, and trust. I wouldnt have traded the experiences for anything.

That's fascinating. But on some level it makes sense. Jocks' lives revolve around all-male situations, so probably on some level (though some may not want to admit to it) they can probably relate to the concept of a guy wanting to be with another guy. Also, it's interesting that as society at large becomes more tolerant, guys/jocks do. It makes me think that homophobia really is a peer pressure issue rather than an inborn thing, like racism.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's fascinating. But on some level it makes sense. Jocks' lives revolve around all-male situations, so probably on some level (though some may not want to admit to it) they can probably relate to the concept of a guy wanting to be with another guy. Also, it's interesting that as society at large becomes more tolerant, guys/jocks do. It makes me think that homophobia really is a peer pressure issue rather than an inborn thing, like racism.

Pseudopsychiatric crap.

Playing football in HS was my ticket into a sea of willing pussy. Sure, I loved hanging out with the fellas...because we had a lot in common. All young, in good shape, loved the game, and loved being balls-deep in the warm, wet honeypot of a sixteen year old drill team girl.

D_Biff Wellington

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah, but there was also a lot of tough work in it. There was a lot of pain in those practices which is why a lot of guys got so close rather than some deep-seated sexual longing for their teammates. Yeah, there were girls and shit but it wasn't this huge orgy.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Oh, I'm sorry. I hadn't realized that you wore padded tights while playing on an all-female team wherein you piled on top of a mountain of women, slapping their asses, and then got naked with all of these women in the locker room after games. You're right, the football field and locker room is a vast sea of pussy. :rolleyes:

Pseudopsychiatric crap.

Playing football in HS was my ticket into a sea of willing pussy. Sure, I loved hanging out with the fellas...because we had a lot in common. All young, in good shape, loved the game, and loved being balls-deep in the warm, wet honeypot of a sixteen year old drill team girl.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh, I'm sorry. I hadn't realized that you wore padded tights while playing on an all-female team wherein you piled on top of a mountain of women, slapping their asses, and then got naked with all of these women in the locker room after games. You're right, the football field and locker room is a vast sea of pussy. :rolleyes:

Your post = Stupid

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My post = accurate.

Your assumption is that "butt pats", "male on male tackling", and men showering together makes those men less "straight" or more inclined to be homosexual is absolutely asinine and if anything just seems stereotypical.

It seems like your fitting people into a stereotype of they do this so they must be this, if anything doing things like that represents self comfort and satisfaction with ones self.

Your post = stupid

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Your assumption that this was my assumption is completely inaccurate and stupid. :rolleyes:

Your assumption is that "butt pats", "male on male tackling", and men showering together makes those men less "straight" or more inclined to be homosexual is absolutely asinine and if anything just seems stereotypical.

It seems like your fitting people into a stereotype of they do this so they must be this, if anything doing things like that represents self comfort and satisfaction with ones self.

Your post = stupid

dinosaurmeat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It certainly had its perks.

Of course I unfortunately had a serious gf throughout my HS glory and into my college career, so I wasn't able to tap into the serious pussy that was available, but taking advantage of teachers certainly made up for it. Not to mention the ability to go to college virtually free.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Your assumption that this was my assumption is completely inaccurate and stupid. :rolleyes:

You're right, there are soo many ways to read and interpret your description of "what football is not". It is especially great when someone argues that one of your posts that playing sports makes male more apt to long to be for each other (even if they don’t want to admit it) is crap that you respond with ways in which that sport is "gay" or a "non-sea of pussy".

Great job!