When cumming inside a woman, hold still or continue to thrust?

Tylet

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just as I reach the 'point of no return' my cock swells, gets 'fatter' and gets a little longer - when I'm in any 'on top' position and I feel this happen I thrust as hard and deep as I can and just make short fast thrusts, hardly the head's length (heard them called "the vinegar strokes", like shaking a vinegar bottle or ketchup bottle ) to finish off.
As I cum, buried as deep as I can get, and usually/often helped by her lifting her hips and grabbing/pulling on my butt, the sensations are so great that for the first spurts I hold still, after that I have no control and my body automatically jerks and thrusts until I've finished.
Usually I stay hard and after getting my breath back I will start almost full length or half-length thrusting again.

Harry Bogel

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Push all the way in and do short slow thrusts. Love that feel and my wife loves it too. If I hold still I don’t feel like my orgasm is as good
Indeed,I think a guy needs to be in control of the motion in order to improve his pleasure

VladtheImpaler

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I posted here earlier, but my situation changed. We have changed positions and my wife now rides on top. I can't cum unless she hits a particular position. When I cum my wife has control and she just keeps humping as I cum and for about 5 minutes after until I shrink enough that my cock slides out.

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends on how I feel at that point. Sometimes when the orgasm is very intense I give one last thrust my all and go as deep as possible and hold there until the last squirt, other times I keep thrusting as I cum.

CB West

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Depends on how I feel at that point. Sometimes when the orgasm is very intense I give one last thrust my all and go as deep as possible and hold there until the last squirt, other times I keep thrusting as I cum.
Yes. Get that seed deep into her. Find that egg and get her pregnant.

domeboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Fuck yeahhh!
I stop to feel hot cum splashing back on my cock head then pump her long and slow until I'm done. I always tell the woman to fuck my cock and grab her ass lifting off the bed to help her buck her hips. I stay hard as she pumps against me and usually have another few shots pumping in or pull out for on her somewhere.