Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Go for it and ask her out. Who cares what other people think, love transcends all.
I know several black people (guys and girls) who only will go out with whites and I know some white people who will only date blacks. I know many inter-racial couples and they are happy and they have some beautiful children.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
My gf is hispanic and although we of course get flak from other whites (mainly rich old white women), the most awful racism we have encountered has in fact been from other hispanics.

D_Caesar Titts

Experimental Member
Media
Back in the day. If I wanted to approach a white girl it wasn't just whether she liked me, it was does she like black men, then does she like me.

But now... ;)

London is a great melting pot of relationships.

D

deleted356736

I'm married to a black woman, from Africa, we got married in her country in fact. In Australia such things aren't common, but in more than 20 years not one person has ever made a comment on our relationship, nor has their ever been a negative issue in regard to our children.

We have also done much international travel together, and never had any issues in the countries we have visited. We haven't gone to the US however, and have no plans to.

It comes to the person, not their colour, and my African wife is the most wonderful woman in the world for me.

Closet Donkey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did it ever cross your mind that maybe a black girl and a white guy might be together because they genuinely like each other?

I've never understood guys who assume that a white woman would be with a black guy because he has a big dick.

It's similar to a slim guy being with a fat woman; people automatically assume he must be a loser, or after her money. Why must there always be an ulterior motive?

I've dated outside my race, and I've also dated fat chicks before, and at 27 years of age I really don't care what people think. I'm sick and tired of worrying about what other people will think.

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I know this black girl that I kinda like. Problem is that she's black and as you can see from my pic, I'm white. You always see white girls with black men. I assume this is because of the whole Big Black Cock thing. You never see white dudes with black girls though. I'm worried about asking her out because I know everybody will stare and wonder why a black chick is with a white dude. What should I do?
You should stop being an insecure, silly putz and ask her out. :rolleyes: :duh: The only people staring will be racists. They will not be wondering why she is with you, but why you are with her. :cool:

ask her out and forget what everybody else thinks.
Bingo! Excellent advice.

I say go for it! And just for kicks you should check out the movie Guess Who with Bernie Mac and Ashton Kutcher it's about this same issue.
Actually a better movie on the same topic is Corrina, Corrina with Ray Liotta and Whoopi Goldberg.

variety is great man, go for it. Its strange, I known a lot of white guys with black girls. Its not a rare thing.
It is in Oklahoma and I'm guessing a lot of of the middle of the USA.

D_Bemeslay Bugthorpe Boobtube III

Experimental Member
Media
It is in Oklahoma and I'm guessing a lot of of the middle of the USA.

I think there seems to be a common misconception that the USA is somehow inept at racial dating. Everywhere I have ever visited or lived has tons of interracial dating and marriages. Then again I've never visited Oklahoma.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think there seems to be a common misconception that the USA is somehow inept at racial dating. Everywhere I have ever visited or lived has tons of interracial dating and marriages. Then again I've never visited Oklahoma.
I'm not sure inept is the right word. The truth is there are still huge hunks of this country that are still all white. It's not that people tried interracial dating and failed. It's that there was no different ethnicity around to date.

I used to be an outreach educator for a museum and drove cross country for a few years, so I have a slightly different perspective. Usually if there is a military base nearby there will be people of different ethnicities in the surrounding area.

As recently as the year 2000 I had a teacher in Oskaloosa, Iowa greet me by saying she was so glad they had sent a 'colored' girl as they had just finished studying minority scientists before the Easter break. That's right, she called me colored in the year 2000! She wasn't being racist, she honestly didn't realize we hadn't been called that in 40 years. There were no blacks, Asians, or Hispanics in that school. I've been in schools in the mid west and the southeast where people (always white men) refused to shake my hand when I greeted them.

Last edited:

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
where people refused to shake my hand when I greeted them.

That's happened to me too but not always older white men. Some have been Hispanic, Asian, and even some light skinned black men (mainly from Louisiana). There's seems to be no middle ground, either they don't want to touch you or want to touch you all over. Even had had some who have told me that if they were 20 yrs. younger they'd give me a run for my money. Good grief.:rolleyes:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is amazing that there are places still like that in this country. It's hard from me to understand being from a big city for 32 years, that there are still problems like that.
I know, that's why I mentioned a few of my experiences. Places like Chicago and Detroit are obviously part of the midwest, yet they have large and diverse populations. So I guess you could say they are anomalies.

That's happened to me too but not always older white men. Some have been Hispanic, Asian, and even some light skinned black men (mainly from Louisiana). There's seems to be no middle ground, either they don't want to touch you or want to touch you all over. Even had had some who have told me that if they were 20 yrs. younger they'd give me a run for my money. Good grief.:rolleyes:
Chil' please don't get me started. It's always been either feast or famine for me.

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
"I assume this is because of the whole Big Black Cock thing."

How small minded is this? Are you saying that black men bring nothing else to the table, and if a white woman is with a black man, it MUST be because he's hung?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"I assume this is because of the whole Big Black Cock thing."

How small minded is this? Are you saying that black men bring nothing else to the table, and if a white woman is with a black man, it MUST be because he's hung?
Shhh, he doesn't know he's said that. :tongue:

Thenavigatorcometh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here's what you do;

Ask her 2 questions only;

Would you come on a date with a white bloke?

What are you doing next ???

You should get answers to the above!

I did question 2 only and have been with her for 10 years now. Put all the bull and crappy attitudes others have out of your mind, she probably isnt like that anyway beacuse you'd have picked up on it before now.

I did once see a couple white guy black woman who were so close to me and P in appearance that I said we've just walked past ourselves, the other couple did a double take then started laughing.