• Condoms or no sex at all

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • Condoms if I have one, but if not...

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Barebacking but only in a committed relationship

Votes: 29 40.3%
  • Barebacking for the super hot guys only

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Barebacking every time (if ass is clean)

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Barebacking even if ass is dirty

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • I hate cum in my ass when barebacking

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • I love cum in my ass but let it flow out after sex

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • I love cum in my ass and keep it in there for as long as possible

Votes: 20 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yugogypsy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish my new bf would give up the condoms, we're both clean and my Dr. says I'm menopausal:sad:

I want to FEEL him cumming inside me! Plus theres nothing like the feel of skin on skin.

BAREBACK FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile:

B_Enough_for_Me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Absolutely!

I've BB'd 75% of the girls I've been with, and loved it. I've came in a few of them.

1) No diseases.

2) No kids.

Just don't be stupid about it. One girl spent way too much time convincing me that she was clean and on birth control, so I covered up. If I don't know them then I wear a condom. A good rule of thumb: If you pick them up in a bar/club, on the street, or they approach you then expect to wear a condom.

engorged

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
to all those who muddy this argument with judgements upon people who are not monogamous. i am happy that your happy with this lifestyle. but it is not a consideration here.

reckless barebacking has no place. it endangers life and usually comes along with other behaviours which are not beneficial to society.

the concept of serosorting does allow for most to comfortably make an informed decision though.

as for me, i occasionally bareback with my 10+ partner and thats it. not only can i not be bothered having to worry about serosorting (and yes, we have an open relationship), i actually prefer not to stick it in a strangers bum!

ThickPup

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've fucked 1000's of times with well over 900 guys and I only used condom a hand full times of them, I love when a 12 inch cock go all the way in and cum ballsdeep.
I'm a nurse and I check my self after every time and I've been sexually active for almost 16 years, I have never had any std what so ever.
I just love cum in my ass.......

Wow, total BS story here. First off, there's no WAY in hell you get barebacked by over 900 guys and not get any stds, or HIV. BS

Second, if this were all true, checking yourself after every time is completely useless. If you actually knew your facts (which as a nurse you would), you would not have just said that.

I don't sleep with people I'm not in an LTR with (3+ yrs), so yes. I bareback. It's the horrible feeling of the condom that keeps me from whoring around, so I have the rubber to thank for making my relationships work!

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I only do it with my bf. If we have fun with someone else it'll be with a condom. Before I was in a relationship I'd bareback with some guys I trusted, I knew there were risks but considered they were low enough. I wouldn't now though.

mbaxter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i only bareback........totally get off in a dude shooting his load deep in my arse...........i have about 7 guys who fuck me bb on a regular basis......both one on one and in a three way setting

Its well known that sex without condoms is classed as unsafe, some guys wear condoms and some choose not to.
When it comes down to it, its the personal choice of those sexual partners whether they do or not.

Lets NOT get into a slagging match on the rights and wrongs of barebacking., leave that for other threads.

but...

Who is willing to admit honestly that they bareback? please do not answer if you have done it in that past, this is a question relating to if you bareback frequently.

SEXXXX

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
it's a personal choice, like jaywalking with the risk of getting hit by a truck

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No one wants to be ignored.

In answer to pronatalist, my guys Mum is a twin and his last GF, who left him for her reasons,is a twin & had twins with him. He got me pg in 2000 and I gained a clothes size a week in the short 3 weeks I was pregnant, so I believe I was carrying twins and lost them.

Twins also run in my family-Dad's side, one of my cousins had 3 sets of twins and got her tubes tied!:biggrin1:

I have a 5 yr old dd I gave up due to illness, from another guy, and I want more kids now that I'm well again.

Also twins are actually okay, because then you're not competing with your spouse or partner for who is holding the baby, you always have one or other in your arms.:smile::cool:

I love babies!:07:

Yugo

That's cool! Plenty of babies to go around for everybody!

And more than one baby in the womb, all the better to allow more humans to experience life. So how many children did your cousin have? 6 children? Too bad she got her tubes tied. I believe that within proper families, human fertility should be naturally unrestrained. Some guy interviewed on Focus on the Family, The Heckmans, had thought to stop at 4 children, ended up having 12. He spoke emotionally about what it would have been like not to have got to know his 10 children. At the end, an editor's note indicated they had 2 more children. Whatever happened to living by faith, and welcoming the babies to push out, just as fast as the body makes babies, respecting the natural reproductive rhythms, or welcoming "all the children God gives?" Too bad people don't believe in much these days.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
I bareback absolutely with my life-partner of over 10 years. If I were out there still single and "available" the odds of me barebacking would be zero. I never hesitated to date. and I never ruled out a sero-positive person, but, I would never do anything to jeopardize the health of that person or my own either. Jeoparding the health of another is irresponsible and can be a felony under the right circumstances.

strutter2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pronatalist - you are hilarious. You want populations of humans to grow - pray tell where are you going to put them all? How are you going to feed them all? Oh but wait of course I'm sure you are referring to the populations of the USA and I'm sure you believe God will provide? You don't seem to agree with abortion - well if things were left to nature - i,e, we all shagged got pregnant, had no antenatal care, no midwifery, nothing then you'd find a lot more natural abortions taking place, a hell of a lot more perinatal deaths - both infant and maternal and most children would only live to 18 months before being killed by flu, tuberculosis or small pox etc etc.
Would love to know where you stand on 'the right to bear arms' and the death penalty.
Oh I'm sure you don't seem too aware that the main reason I would use a condom is to prevent the spread of STIs. If I wanted to prevent pregnancy I'd use condoms and probably the pill as well. I've used the morning after pill several times, and although I'd keep a baby now if I got pregnant, if it had been 5 or ten years ago I'd have had an abortion quite willingly. There are enough children in the world who are unwanted and unloved, or that aren't cared for properly. A womens body = woman's choice. Unless of course you are prepared to take on all these unwanted children given that you are so benevolent and holier than tho. In the UK we recently had a little boy called Baby P, who was about2 years old. His mother had him, didn't want him, moved in with a boyfriend who beat him - broke his back, broke his ribs, fractured his skull. His mother used to smear his bruised face with chocolate to hide the damage when the social workers visited. The little boy eventually died of his injuries alone and cold in a filthy cot while his mother and her boyfriend smoked dope. There was also a lodger there whgo was convicted of raping a 4 year old little girl so god knows what else happened. And are you telling me that what that little child went through was worse than if he had been aborted early in a pregnancy when he was a bundle of cells??? If you are then you don't deserve children yourself.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Humans can easily ADAPT to an increasingly populous world. We may already have no other choice.

Pronatalist - you are hilarious. You want populations of humans to grow - pray tell where are you going to put them all? How are you going to feed them all? Oh but wait of course I'm sure you are referring to the populations of the USA and I'm sure you believe God will provide? You don't seem to agree with abortion - well if things were left to nature - i,e, we all shagged got pregnant, ...

Where to put more billions of people? Simple. Where we always have put them. IN BETWEEN all the people already living. Humans can obviously populate the planet denser and vaster. There can come to be more places with lots of people and fewer places far from lots of people. Build more cities, towns, and suburbs. Let the cities grow larger and closer together. Build more streets with more houses. We need the jobs anyway, and because people need productive work, under sensible leadership and freedom, human population growth self-accomodates.

Our ancestors commonly had large families, and it worked well for them, and so many of us got to come alive as a result.

And if people would repent of their sins and live more virtuous lives, don't you suppose we wouldn't have so many problems?

Contraceptives seek to go against life, and are contrary to nature.

We could clean out the false liberal fascists and cult-of-Obama out of government, and stop paying farmers to not produce food. They can make more freedom real money, selling food for growing numbers of human mouths to feed. How idiotic can we get?

Brick7

Cherished Member
Media
The dark conservative heart of Central California
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Our ancestors commonly had large families, and it worked well for them, and so many of us got to come alive as a result.
The more hands in a family that worked the more likely some sort of food could be put on the table. The larger the family the better the odds of that happening.
The more kids you had the more likely some of them would live long enough to make it to adulthood. If a child survived their own birth and then somehow survived the ravages of childhood diseases (our ancestors didn't have the luxury of vaccines) or weren't killed by the factory machinery they were operating (no OSHA or Labor Board), if they were lucky then they got to live until the ripe old age of 45 or 50.
Large families also meant a large congregation so the church would survive and prosper hence the rules against using condoms.

To go back on topic as posted by the OP, I use condoms so, no, I don't bareback.