Who's your TV Daddy

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
Malletoo, the guy you are thinking of from "Adventures in Paradise" was Gardner MacKay. I remember him from when I was a wee child and even then thought he was the handsomest man I had ever seen.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I ALWAYS thought Bob Saget was hot --- not for the TV show he did (can't remember the name, although his co-star was also hot -- can't remember his name either right now -- oh damn -- it'll come to me right after I post this!!!!:rolleyes:) ---- but I loved to watch Bob on America's Funniest Home videos. Maybe it was that long lanky frame.........long fingers........adam's apple bobbing.........anyway --- I always imagined him to be quite hung!
Yes, I like him for all those reasons you cite. He also often showed a nice bulge while sitting down and introducing clips on that show. He's nerdy, but he's also quite filthy-minded IRL which turns me on a great deal for some strange reason.:biggrin: And it's often said that the ones you suspect least, such as nerds, have the biggest dicks.:rolleyes:

Three other TV dads that I liked were Zack's dad "Derek" on Saved by the Bell, the dad from The Hogan family, and "Joey" from My Two Dads.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
In the 50's/60's I had a serious crush on Guy Williams who played Zorro and later became the father in Lost in Space.

But my favorite whack-off fastasies usually included Cuck Conners and Johnny Crwaford (father and son on the Rifleman). A three way with them would have been satisfying. And Paul Fix (Micah, the elderly town marshall) would have been good for removing his dentures and giving long, hot "gummers." LOL!

In the late 70's/early 80's I worked for a TV production company and discovered that although Connors was a major Republican, his politics didn't prevent him from attending and hosting "lifestyle" parties. He was in his late 60's then and by the time I got myself into that particular innter circle he'd had hip replacement surgery and was pretty much out of circulation. Still, I would have gladly given Connors a good soapy sponge bath then greased him up and fucked him senseless. As to whether the rumors of him being bisexual are true, I'm sure they were probably just rumors. But the most unexpected things can happen at lifestyle parties.

Anyone out there remember the WAY homoerotic Spin and Marty series produced by Disney? Yeah, that would have been my ideal puberty-to-teen life. Slurp.

I'm such a sick old bastard. And I'm proud of it.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Along with the already mentioned Sebastian Cabot, I wanted Brian Keith-also from Family Affair. And of course Guy Williams (also listed already). Add to this, occasional interest- day to day variable-Robert Young from Father Knows Best and I so wanted Tom Bosley from Happy Days along with Dick Van Patten from Eight Is Enough-there was one episode where he was shirtless and that sold me. Even seeing old episodes of Life of Riley with William Bendix (not the Gleason ones) and I must admit I wanted to have a go at Ralph Waite who was the father on The Waltons- seeing him in the longjohns was always a treat.

GotNoStringsLR

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always been attracted to older men. It's a pity I'm becoming one.

Anybody ever notice Don Porter? He played Sally Fields' dad on her first TV series back in the 1960s, "Gidget." Way sexy. Or maybe it's just me. ("Gidget" was before my time, but oh the joys of reruns and DVDs.)

Then there is always "the Dicks:" Dick York and Dick Sargent, both whom played the role of Darrin in "Bewitched."

More recently, how about Stephen Collins as Rev. Eric Camden on "7th Heaven?" Now that is one fine specimen. (So what if he plays a member of the clergy on "7th Heaven?" My first boyfriend was a Southern Baptist minister. I took it as a sign from God.) I first noticed Collins back when he played Sela Ward's boyfriend on "Sisters."

Speaking of Sela Ward, I would also have to confess impure thoughts concerning Billy Campbell from "Once and Again." Ditto that for Patrick Duffy in "Step by Step."

I'd also submit, for your consideration, John Forsythe. He was hot as hell on the old sitcom "Bachelor Father," and he just got sexier and sexier with each passing series, including "Dynasty" and "The Powers That Be."

This one probably is just me, but I'll admit to crushing for John Mahoney. He played Martin Crane on "Frasier," but he first caught my attention in my favorite movie, "Moonstruck."

And surely I'm not the only one to swoon over Martin Sheen in "The West Wing." Or am I?

Finally, although I don't recall any series where he played "the father," my favorite older male celebrity whom I have fantasized about since I can't even remember how far back (I turned 40 last summer, if that gives you any indication) is Lyle Waggoner. He was impossibly handsome back in his "Carol Burnett" and "Wonder Woman" days, and he has not only maintained his appeal as he's matured, but I think he's just as good looking today as he ever was. Pardon me as I heave a sigh.

Carry on.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Larry Hagman as Major Tony on "I Dream of Jeannie" was my step daddy and my baby's daddy was Lee Majors. And my daddy was Dirk Rambo. My granddaddy was Marlon Brando. "The daddy that touched me in the bafroom when I was liddle boi" was Bryan Cranston...I was the middle of that "Malcolm in the Middle" reversed Oreo cookie sandwich.

Bluewave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
Mine was definitely Dick Van Dyke...
Attached Images
jpeg.gif
Dick Van Dyke.jpeg (23.1 KB, 98 views)
How the HELL did he come up with a name like that ?

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Brian kelly---The dad on flipper Ranger rick
I wanted him to be my dad and then molest me on a florida key
Yours?

I didn't have a daddy fantasy when I was a kid but now that I'm all grown up (29), every time I see Terry Crewes (Julius - 'Everybody Hates Chris'), I'm wishing I was 10 years old and he was my stepdad and...I think I'll leave it there because it's not the sort of thing that should be joked about really.

P.S. Dick van Dyke's real name is Penis van Lesbian.