Why Do Men Love Supermodels?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I'm a supermodel fan, the thing that makes them "Super" in my opinion is that they have curves, breasts and a face with a 1000 different looks.
Their elegance is unbeatable and they look good in all clothes .
Laetitia Casta and Tyra Banks are both very busty for models.

I think that those twig like models that the OP talked about don't make it into the "Super" catagory and rightly so since they are missing the things that turn most men on.

avalonlovelove

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am gay but I will say that these supermodels are way too thin and they need to get help before they die!It is a fact that most supermodels are rail thin and look like they haven't eaten in a year.That is why I like Tyra Banks even though she's pretty loony she looks like a normal beautiful,and healthy girl.I feel bad for these supermodels it is always the pressure of being thin and that is a huge problem in that industry.By the way Wyld you're hot!:biggrin1: :redface:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that it depends on whether they are naturally thin or if they are anorexic. Naturally thin women can look very good, but anorexic women do not. One of my friends here is a tall, naturally thin woman and is very pretty. I have another friend who is anorexic and she is very unhealthy looking (as well as truly being in poor health due to anorexia and other factors.)

I used to be a naturally thin woman myself (MANY years ago before I gained all this weight!), but I lived in an area where the men ONLY looked at busty women, so I didn't get any dates at all. And now I have gained a lot of weight and am probably "average" to a little overweight, but STILL not busty! :mad: I would looooooove to be "curvy"! But unfortunately, my natural body shape is never going to be that way - it'd require surgery in one form or another.

And I still am not usually seen as attractive. Yeah, they say that confidence makes a person seem more attractive, and I try to work on that, but I have had these issues for many years, and in my case it doesn't seem to be getting much better even at age 44.

I have no desire to be stick-thin. I do want a flat stomach, small waist, and CURVES! I have none of this except I do have the hips and butt, and probably the thighs too.

hlest

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i hate how fashion models are forced to starve thier t&a by sick euros and nasty old women only to make crappy clothes

swimsuit/lingerie models (aka supermodels) different all together

in other words...fatties - hit the gym, but don't starve yourselves

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
I dont know bro, maybe you havent seen too many models yourself. ... or actually spend some time and take a look at the campaign ads in your area, skinny is in, like it or not. Maybe even to the point where you dont believe its skinny and that its the norm...
:eek::confused:I have FashionTV on in the background even as I type this... The women are gorgeous, (despite what the Feeders & Chubby-Chasers may tell you) and most of the time the music is excellent.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the common denominator here (if such a thing is possible!) is that people who take care of themselves are vastly more attractive than people who do NOT take care of themselves.

Models put themselves together, even off-camera. And "regular" women may or may not get the same amount of attention, but who cares? They get LOTS of male attention when they have the right attitude and know how to play up their assets.

Poise, shapely-shape, sense of humor (but not a loud laugh), a good-sport attitude and a nice smile win every time. Given these "Premium Assets," a woman stands a very good chance of never being short on male company.

:wink:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Moral of the story?

-- Hit the gym!
-- No whining.... EVER!
-- Smile, be nice and be kind.

Oh... and be a bad girl in the bedroom....

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm just wondering in what weird universe is Tyra Banks considered "fat"?! That kind of attitude is really messing up young girls' minds and a lot of the eating disorders are a result of that.

Me, I have completely different body-image issues. I'm not likely to get an eating disorder, though. (Don't have to worry about that!) - I was more likely to obsessively save money for breast implants. (Had the surgery scheduled even! But my car broke down and I had to get a new car, which I'm glad it happened BEFORE and not AFTER! Since I wouldn't have had the money to get a new car after. And there are the problems with the implants themselves too...) Now I'm wanting to save money for liposuction - haven't heard anything bad about that. Yes, I could lose weight, but I wouldn't lose in the proportions I want to, so I want a little assistance to lose where I want to but not where I don't want to! (It's bad when there are parts you want to lose weight off of, parts you want to stay the same, and parts where you want to gain!)

I think exercise is good for everybody though. I mean, yes, it can be overdone too (I overtrained a bit when I was doing competitive speed walking - not because I was trying to lose weight but because I was trying to win races! I am a very competitive person and have to tone that down in order to save myself from injury!)

Actually, the competitiveness (and perfectionist) in me is a lot of the problem. I want to be THE BEST. I want to have the best body of any woman in the room (or the world, for that matter!) In academics, I want to be the top student. In athletics, I want to win every time. And I don't even want to concentrate on just one thing to strive to be the best - I want to be the best at everything! OK, I know it's impossible, but I'll still strive for that as much as I can, because that's just me. Fortunately I have toned this down some. I've had to in the athletics part because of the overtraining. Now I'm just out to have fun and get some exercise. I need to do that more though.

I just ordered a striptease workout DVD. That should be fun - a workout that will be sexy, too! :tongue:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh don't have liposuction, unless someone is seriously overweight or seriously underweight what's the point of medical intervention. Liposuction carries risks like any medical procedure. Men just aren't as hard on our bodies as we are, relax and concentrate on using your money for fun things like buying shoes :)

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me it seems that the older men get, the more likely they are to not mind so much about dimples and curves . As men age they seem to find the abilty to sense a womans sexuailty through her dress or attitude. I enjoy men so much more as they age and mature.

I think, women are beautiful when they think they are beautiful!
It is almost contagious. Regardless of their body shape or size, when a beautiful women almost tells the room how sexy she is , I want to find out too!!

Young guys, although fun to fuck, just dont seem ( generally) to have that appreciation of a woman who owns her sexy self.

In my opinion they really miss out too, because in striving for a thin handbag and overlooking a fun self aware hot curvy woman they are missing out big time in the bedroom.

xx
Honey

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find that while men might voice a preference, in real life they're pretty tolerant of most body types, I don't find this any different with younger guys either, in fact a lot of them seem to spend half their life having mrs robinson fantasies.
If you're a miserable bag of shit you can have the hottest body in the world and no one's going to fancy you, if you're a bit lumpy and bumpy but fun and warm you'll always find admirers.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh don't have liposuction, unless someone is seriously overweight or seriously underweight what's the point of medical intervention. Liposuction carries risks like any medical procedure. Men just aren't as hard on our bodies as we are, relax and concentrate on using your money for fun things like buying shoes :)

I think they are as hard on our bodies. I have been turned down for possible dates because of my body type. And I know the risks. I would do the liposuction as much for comfort as for looks though.

And, I have been living here for 16 months now, and how many men have noticed me as possible date material? Not one!

I have often gone 4 and 5 years between dates, and that in the supposed "prime of my life". And that was when I was slimmer, so I don't think being slimmer is necessarily the answer. Being curvier, however, is! And I can never be curvy without surgery, because my body simply isn't built that way.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find that while men might voice a preference, in real life they're pretty tolerant of most body types, I don't find this any different with younger guys either, in fact a lot of them seem to spend half their life having mrs robinson fantasies.
If you're a miserable bag of shit you can have the hottest body in the world and no one's going to fancy you, if you're a bit lumpy and bumpy but fun and warm you'll always find admirers.

I try not to be a miserable bag of shit when I am around other people. :biggrin1:

I am, however, shy, and that can be a problem. That could be part of it, but I am also convinced that my body type is too, since guys have actually TOLD me as much! (without any prompting on my part, I might add!) Of course, my wanting to be "the best" is not helping matters any.

The shyness is not just because of my body. In fact, it is mostly because of other factors. I have gotten a lot of flak for my views and sometimes even simply for having the kinds of interests I have.

I love younger men! All that sex drive and stamina... :tongue: (my age and older is fine too, as long as they aren't old enough to be my father! Young enough to be my son is fine though! Go figure...:biggrin1: oh, as long as they aren't underage!)

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WhatIreallywant - I wont go on a long leacture, but if you are considering having lipo and a boob job to attract men, you will attract the wrong men.

Having big boobs gives you male attention, but it is leering and unwanted usually.

If you are looking for a male partner in life. Write a list of his desirable quailties on one page, be as specific as you can, on the opposite page write down what sort of women you think that said man would be attracted to, then work on becoming as close to that person as you can. You can not magically attract a well balanced, gorgeous , man if you yourself are not well balanced.

To attract men, you dont need boobs and slim thighs, you need a sexy self confidence and a happy smiling face.

You are "smart" , I have read your posts, what you lack is self confidence.

x

Honey

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ditto what WildHoney said :) If someone has a boob job, or liposuction they're exactly the same person but with a boob job or liposuction, surgery is something that we should only do for ourselves not to attract others.