Why do people hate on the missionary position?

Mr Fixit

Legendary Member
Media
N/W Australia - on the fringe of the Indian Ocean
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Must admit I don't give any great thought to positioning when having sex. For me it's not something requiring choreography. A partner and I are free to conjoin in whatever way the spirit moves us. At no stage do I consciously move from doggy, to missionary, to whatever. It just happens.

I have no idea why missionary has become equated with vanilla. As long as the participants are happy, who gives a fuck which way their bodies are aligned?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
its boring and passe. there is of course no best or worst position. but then this ain the 1950s...we've moved on from wham, bam, rollover and doze off. I reckon it reminds people of that era.
This wins for funniest post of the week!

1950s? A passé position? So exactly what is the position of 2015? I am ready to tweet the masses!

Reactions: deleted15807

AsianGal

Cherished Member
Media
Missionary is great! I'm guessing some people hate on it as it's considered the most "common" position. I don't see anything wrong with that though, all positions are great and missionary falls into that too.

Reactions: Mr Fixit

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
Not my favourite because I'm on the smaller side & my partner doesn't feel me. My favourite by a long way is cowgirl, I feel her really well in that position. Her favourite is doggy because she says she feels it the deepest there, but again I don't feel much.

Before me she says her favourite with her hung ex was missionary because in that position he could thrust fast, deep & hard & nudged her anterior fornix.

D

deleted4500261

Missionary is great. It allows me to hit the “good spots” so to speak.