Why was Hung Muscle banned?

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thank you, Prep, for the disclosure. I hope it reflects a policy change and not you acting alone.

------

rbkwp, I think your first point is a good one but I would expand it to say that a person with a second account should declare both in their profiles. To elaborate: acct1 would state the username of acct2 and acct2 would state the username of acct1; full username, no abbreviation.

Such disclosure would render it useless for some purposes but it would be o.k. for someone who wanted an account for the forums and different one for chat or the arcade. *A stretch but kind of makes sense.*

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Sad, but I'd be lying if I said I was surprised.

Oh well.

Pretty harsh. Why don't you acknowledge that more people than not actually feel surprise at what has transpired, and are going to miss the guy now that he's gone? Count me in that crowd, too.

Multiple accounts or not, I think the HM was pretty real enough for me and he certainly got more of a positive reaction out of me than some people around here. :cool:

Last edited:

B_lamdellboo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pretty harsh. Why don't you acknowledge that more people than not actually feel surprise at what has transpired, and are going to miss the guy now that he's gone? Count me in that crowd, too.

Multiple accounts or not, I think the HM was pretty real enough for me and he certainly got more of a positive reaction out of me than some people around here. :cool:

Don't get me wrong-- the guy was definitely real and down to Earth, I've just (sadly enough) gotten used to good people getting banned. He had to know what he was doing, though. Hopefully we haven't heard the last from him.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish I bought the rationale for multiple accounts, but I don't quite get it. :dunno:
Nor do I. It just looks like an excuse to lie to people. Not a way to protect oneself.
Personally, it's just one other identity to keep up with and I'm already complicated mentally enough as is.

Now, I'm DeeBlackthorne on here, but I'm DeeBlackthorne on a bunch of other different sites as well.
Suppose there are things I talk about of specific interest on here that I don't want someone accidentally Googling to drudge up later (e.g. searching for my screen name), I would create a different SN for those different sites. That way, I could indulge getting beaten with a raw porkchop as "MangoChutney." Here, if I believed that something was a little too raw or dicey to disclose on here, I just wouldn't bring it up. I'd find a different outlet in a different venue where it might be more appropriate.

Exactly! :yup: QFT! :cool:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's currently some strangeness in his profile. Usually the "contact info" is left intact, but the gallery gets deleted when the ban is permanent. When it's a temp-ban, the gallery is left in place. In H_M's case, the contact info is gone (???), and the gallery is still up. Mods? :confused:

Oversight.

Another Mod question, that I don't think I've ever seen answered. How accurate is the IP monitoring, as a detection method. I know that there are at least 2 couples on here that both members have accounts, and would presumably show up at the same IP. Also, what if you're on a shared wireless network, or any larger NAT'ed network, where all accounts from within that net would publicly show up as one IP?
http://www.lpsg.org/53047-an-explanation-of-bannings-5.html#post872748 Hoping the exchange between Urgles and myself help to clarify your question. The whole thread deals with these issues actually.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Seems to me,if persons desire multiple accounts,then maybe they can be allowed to have such
.......provided
1 - they register as such,so that all lpsg members are aware who/what they are about
2 - they are fully paid members for each account...helps paid memberships for the site
Solves a few issues/no one gets banned/many may...be happy
-also Thanks to the mod Prep fr enlightning all,may such be ongoing'
enz

And where's your contribution??

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Seems to me,if persons desire multiple accounts,then maybe they can be allowed to have such
.......provided
1 - they register as such,so that all lpsg members are aware who/what they are about
2 - they are fully paid members for each account...helps paid memberships for the site
Solves a few issues/no one gets banned/many may...be happy
-also Thanks to the mod Prep fr enlightning all,may such be ongoing'
enz

Paying for multiple accounts (call them "sub accounts") that would be an interesting idea and have the attached to one main account. You can choose to have them privatized as long as it is attached to the main account. That is a great idea.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
rikter8 ... inch (i presume')

I joined almost a year ago,i only had intermittent internet access at the time,a lot more currently/that may not last,therefore i wont pay for membership at this time,
Recently i have spent a lot of time talking shit;in askacow,and chose not to participate actively in the main threads (as i call them)...because of rob e,s generosity in what he has offererd member,s i have emerged; from the shadows, and hence contributing, with Supportive posts to the site.
So that will answer your question satisfactorily i expect.
I will NEVER post more than twice to a particular thread,(consider yourself lucky/unlucky i have wasted my 2nd post on your query?)... thus hopefully avoiding any possible ongoing/unneccesary bickering,so you will just have to accept my word as gospel
enz
--and to anyone who may consider this (a smart ass reply)a carry on from askacow cow/baby talk shit..get a life, from all the non contributing/non supportive posts i have observed..THAT is where a lot of rob,s ... whatever' is ending up'..... need i say more???

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I will NEVER post more than twice to a particular thread,(consider yourself lucky/unlucky i have wasted my 2nd post on your query?)... thus hopefully avoiding any possible ongoing/unneccesary bickering,so you will just have to accept my word as gospel

No, no, no sweety - it doesn't work like that. Not making a 3rd post or answering others' posts does not make your post true (which is what that phrase is supposed to imply). If you mean we have to take it or leave it, then fine - but sometimes clarification is necessary and having a hard and fast rule ilike that makes you appear stubborn and possibly afraid of clarifying your position.

Anyway - you aren't going to answer me but you probably will read this - I have a request. Please stop using a comma [ , ] instead of an apostrophe
[ ' ], it is causing me physical pain. 'kthxbyenow.

WifeOfBath

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I joined almost a year ago,i only had intermittent internet access at the time,a lot more currently/that may not last,therefore i wont pay for membership at this time,
Recently i have spent a lot of time talking shit;in askacow,and chose not to participate actively in the main threads (as i call them)...because of rob e,s generosity in what he has offererd member,s i have emerged; from the shadows, and hence contributing, with Supportive posts to the site.
enz
--and to anyone who may consider this (a smart ass reply)a carry on from askacow cow/baby talk shit..get a life, from all the non contributing/non supportive posts i have observed..THAT is where a lot of rob,s ... whatever' is ending up'..... need i say more???

What the fuck does this say? Anyone? :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

enz

It says that rbkwp joined last August has rarely posted because of limitted internet access. Amazingly at the time that Rob_E began doling out GoldMembershipsm rbkwp found time on his/her hands.

Additionally, rbkwp mostly posted in the Dumbcow Questions thread but due to Rob_E and his incredible generosity, rbkwp will now post in a supportive manner everywhere else, although he will rarely put more than one response in any thread and if he puts in two, then he has done all of us a huge honor; because, (and this is most important) he is clearly better than the rest of us and shouldn't have to waste his time and energies on us-yeah, that's real supportive:rolleyes:. If you doubt anything he says, then you are a shit talking baby who has no life and wants to build igloos in the Sahara-or something like that. We will never know for sure since he or she has already used up their maximum of 2 responses in this thread.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

All right - I like a challenge.

rikter8 ... inch (i presume') I'm curious about numbers in user names and I'm a little unclear on apostrophes - but it's all good!

I joined almost a year ago,i only had intermittent internet access at the time,a lot more currently/that may not last,therefore i wont pay for membership at this time, I bought gold membership before and didn't get to use it - this may be irrelevant to you but it means a lot to me. Not sure about these 'comma' thingies!
Recently i have spent a lot of time talking shit;in askacow I feel I was picked on in another thread (semi-colons excite me!) ,and chose not to participate actively in the main threads (as i call them)... I lurk in the galleries mostly (looking at thumbnails I guess) because of rob e,s generosity in what he has offererd member,s i have emerged; from the shadows, and hence contributing, with Supportive posts to the site. (I want to get 1000 posts to see the big picture - maybe I can learn how to use commas on the way - I've given up on apostrophes!)
So that will answer your question satisfactorily i expect. (he expects wrong, doesn't he)
I will NEVER post more than twice to a particular thread, (consider yourself lucky/unlucky i have wasted my 2nd post on your query?)... thus hopefully avoiding any possible ongoing/unneccesary bickering,so you will just have to accept my word as gospel When I post I intend to say what I say in 2 posts or less and will not be drawn into an argument, or deign to explain myself. Would someone lend me a . please, I've run out.
enz
--and to anyone who may consider this (a smart ass reply)a carry on from askacow cow/baby talk shit..get a life I can bring my shit from another thread in here, anyone else who does the same is a big baby! Spaces are for losers!, from all the non contributing/non supportive posts i have observed..THAT is where a lot of rob,s ... whatever' is ending up'..... Rob_E is giving gold memebership to people who tease me and I don't like it - but on the up side, I found a whole BUNCH of full stops! Look! Still a bit fucked over by these commas though, bloody things! need i say more???

Hmmm... reading back through it I'm open to correction on that. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All right - I like a challendge.

Hmmm... reading back through it I'm open to correction on that. :rolleyes:
;I don,t believe' theyre. are aney letteer d-s in Challenge' yet! I may be Wrong sINce It happens aT ', times/.? Speshilly in thoze wryting ovur in yOUrup.

(You said you were open to correction)

christina

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
[/b]
Wait! How did the body get from the basement to the attic w/o anyone seeing it? See, this is why they rarely put black people in horror movies and when they do we are the first to die. We ask too many logical questions. :tongue: More importantly once we know there is a psycho killer on the loose, we leave the premises, thereby ending the movie. :lmao:

njqt LOL ur some funny ass shit!!! :lmao: