Would you fuck, date, or marry a fat guy?

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No. I think fat people are disgusting. I used to be overweight, and now I am in fantastic shape. It wasn't hard to transform myself. Fat people are just lazy pigs.

Not everyone can lose weight like you did. Although you're 27, your reply is very immature and self-serving to me. I will not elaborate on my thoughts for you except to say that as you grow older weight becomes harder to work off. Enjoy it while you can.

Reactions: emmyfan

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not everyone can lose weight like you did. Although you're 27, your reply is very immature and self-serving to me. I will not elaborate on my thoughts for you except to say that as you grow older weight becomes harder to work off. Enjoy it while you can.

He said it harshly, but I know where he's coming from. All it took for me to finally lose a good amount of weight was self-discipline and not settling for "good enough."

I told my wife this weekend that I'm going to turn my tummy into my first-ever six-pack as a present to myself for my 40th birthday next summer. I think it's possible.

Donkeyfan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Absolutely would. I'm marrying (civil partnership) my man and he's not exactly slim, but his big belly matches his big heart. And every inch of him is a turn on. He never says anything bad about anyone. Conversely, I have friends who spout some body facism from time to time and they do forget that big tits or big dicks alone doth not a beautiful person make. And age ages us all ...

Reactions: emmyfan

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My BF has a developed a little softness over the past year... I actually love it.

There's more to cuddle...

But of course, massive is different to carrying a little extra around the middle which I don't see as a problem at all.

Way too many guys (I'm talking to the gays here :p) who seem to place incredible pressure on themselves to look 'perfect' - living at the gym, treating food like fuel, convincing themselves they're enjoying themselves... then placing those expectations on others.

hung_me

1st Like
Media

I don't think he meant humans who suffer from gravity and a slowed metabolism were pigs, but excessively overweight people (more than 15 to 20 lbs I'd say). And this is true because age and metabolism can account for those extra 20 pounds you start carrying around after 40, but not before then, and it certainly doesn't excuse 220lb men under six feet tall. That's fucking gross. It also (and being formerly pudgy I know this myself to be almost 100% true) is indicative of a lot less self-confidence, self-control and will power.

That aside, getting older isn't always indicative of gaining weight. There are plenty of people who maintain a HEALTHY weight (not perfect youthful form, that's a different) until the day they die, simply by eating and exercising proportionately.

Long story short, I might date a dude with a thicker build (not my preference), if the chemistry was right, but not one who was physically unfit, because we wouldn't have too much in common to do.

D_Beau_N_Arrow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My daddybear lover is stocky, absolutely not thin. Some might call him fat. But he is really tanned, and still has alot of bounce in his skin, so he doesn't have any hanging fat. It's really hot in the bed.

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a fat guy ( think Santa, really!) I am heartened by some of the answers on this thread, and sad at others.. And that really is Life isn't it? ;-)

B_nyvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hell no. If you don't care about your body then neither do I!! Fat people are ALWAYS an eye sore to me and very little more. I can't stand the obese ones....I look at them and am like "Yeah...enjoy dying 20 years early puggly!"

BLEH!!!!

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting, i tought i was completly disgusting to women when i was 5'11 198lb, i had no belly, i was just wide

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love the weight and feeling of a body laying atop mine and I do like the feel of some meat around the bones but I dislike the feeling of being crushed and unable to breathe so I don't really enjoy having horizontal sex with heavy obese guys.

b1gm3

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
A bit chubby, maybe. I like someone comfortable to cuddle up to.

When the rolls come in and the stomach starts protruding an inch too much over the waist.. then no. I can't help it if my brain doesn't allow me to find another person attractive if they're physically unattractive to me.

BiMaleHungWV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yes - I'm married to a "Fat Fem" I like looking at twinks and have has sex (We play)with some. However you can go too skinny. I fucked one guy that resulted in bruised pelvis (actually bone bruise) and it hurt to do anything for over a week.

D_Sue Ellen Brastretcher

Account Disabled
Media
Fuck a fat guy? Yes. Marry a fat guy? No. I think one time being married is enough. I don't understand people who get married as often as some people get new cars. I will also say on fucking a fat guy it depends on how fat are we talking. If we are talking FAT like trapped in his house in his bed eating a bucket of fried chicken for his snack then NO. Fat like under 300 and has a little belly from drinking too much beer and not working out enough is acceptable.