Would you shave off all of your pubic hair?

Would you shave off all of your pubic hair?

• Total voters

williamsw

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ever since my hernia surgery , i was prepped by being shaved , when it grew back it was horrible , hated the feel , since then i shave every 4 to 5 days , doing for 8 years now no problems , no razor rashes or in grown hairs .

Andrue

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So a full 2/3 of the guys here (at least those who replied) would or do shave.

I really wouldn't have guessed the ratio would be so high, even if it's a somewhat self-selected group who are reading, taking the survey and posting, that's still pretty damn high.

I'm honestly a little surprised. In a good way, of course.

Reactions: Notaes

Love it smooth , cuz when I touch it down there it turns me on

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have said this at least a hundred times! Shaving our public hair was the beginning of a new beginning for both me and my wife! We don’t hesitate on going down in each other or doing whatever we want to do in our bedroom. It’s been the best thing for the two of us. Not for everyone but definetly for two is us!

I'm interested to see what you think :)
Have been shaved in the pubic area for over 30yrs, love the look and the feel. When I first meet my wife she had a bald pussy and told me she has never ever let her pubic hair grow shaved since puberty so I started never looked back. Shave arm pits chest stomach and legs when on a nice sunny holiday. :)

Reactions: chadstallion

As a long time nudist, I usually shave it all at the beginning of nude season and either trim closely or occasionally shave during the warmer months. Usually grow a full bush during winter.

Reactions: sim_8701

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Body hair, especially pubic hair is all about personal taste and preference. I’ve gone through stages with it over the years and some of it was for aesthetic reasons and seeing what looks good for me at the time and how it worked with my age.

I’ve been shaving my body hair ever since I got my first chest hair; for some reason I didn’t like it and the hairier I got the more I shaved. Pubic hair was a different story; I left that area alone because that signified I was a man not an adolescent or a boy.

One day I decided to shave off my pubic hair and I got an instant erection; it was so cool, I actually used the shaving cream as lubricant and blow a nice load. I incorporated it into my shaving ritual. As time passed I noticed more and more guys doing it. Up until then I sort of kept it private and rarely did anyone see.

As the years passed and I hit my thirties I felt that it just wasn’t working so I grew in a small patch of hair just above my cock. I really liked that look; it was well groomed and worked with my body and overall look.

Another ten years go by and I started getting lazy and the patch of hair grew wider, my balls always shaved. Then one day, I was at the beach lying naked catching some sun and a guy passed by and stuck up a conversation. We chatted for a while and then he said he happened to notice my full growth of hair. He said it was refreshing to see a man look like a man, sporting hair. I told him thanks, I’m growing it out. He then asked me if he could take a picture of it. I found it odd but said ok. He said, it was hot and wanted to masturbate to it later. It all sounded a little odd but I was cool.

Today, I’ve got a very full bush of hair; it’s long most straight and pretty soft. I think it sort of works well with my full beard; it looks balanced and people seem to like it. I’ll continue doing what I’m doing but don’t think I’ll ever shave of my pubic hair again.