Young Guys seeking Older men

older4younger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is that an upper or lower limit?

Not necessarily. Odds are that you're probably right but a definitive answer can only be found in the hearts of the two people involved. No easy solutions here, it just has to be worked out honestly and with unselfish care on the part of the two guys involved.
I am in my 20s and older men with washes of gray or even somewhat younger with premature salt and pepper drive me wild. Maybe it's because I am not a partier and I am all about the slow and steady, let's be best friends sort of thing. I love hairy bodies though and I find that most younger guys are into manscaping and all that... such a turnoff! If I wanted to get with a woman, I would go the whole nine yards. I want a MAN!
Love this kind of comment. I wish more younger men would leave sima comments below.

D

deleted13968461

Where are the good places to find older men who want to have some fun??
As a straight married man, I can say the gym is honestly a good place to find some good looking older men lol I have a few muscular older men that I’ve gotten familiar with , go at the same time every day, and eye each other up in the showers, harmless stuff. It’s fun and very erotic. Can’t say it leads to anything physical (yet) but it’s something.

draco88

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now don't crucify me if I'm wrong but I've noticed in the gay community that there is that trend of young guy wanting/dating a much older guy. Why is that? I mean I would think you would want someone round your own age, near it, or at least I wouldn't wanna fuck/date a chick 30 yrs older than me... Thoughts?
No i dont like guys my age. I find out that guys my age are full of them self. They think they are very good in bed good looking and they can get everyone they want. Older guys are more relaxed, not pushy and they know what they want. And they are great great lovers. i prefer an older guy over a guy my own age.

E666

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi from San Diego...Dad type here and hoping to find friends of any age to share and see the town etc....Young men can gain some wisdom and insight maybe from the dad type too..Dads too can learn from their young friends...Lets ALL STAY YOUNG as we share the wonders of the modern mens world...!!!
hey how’s it going. still live in san diego? recently moved here and would like to make some friends. young guy here

Reactions: emmyfan

OldWise

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was visiting an old friend, when his neighbor knocked on his door. He need some help moving a bookcase, but my friend's back had gone out on him, so he volunteered me. The neighbor was super tall (6'4" I would guess), buffed, and handsome, with face that reminded of a young Tom Cruise, but more rugged. We got along great and more than his bookcase, such as a sofa and huge TV screen, were moved around his house. At the end, he asked me if I was gay or bi. Totally took me by surprise.

He paid me the big compliment of saying he wanted to hook with much older man that looked like me. Then he further surprised me by telling me that it was much harder to hook up with older guys than with young women, so he takes the path of less resistance. (The impression I got was that he hooks up with a different woman every night.)

I posted his observations here:

Young women Are Far Easier to Hook-Up With Than Older Men

The conclusion I have come to is that dating and hook-up apps are the decisive factor, as a super tall, super handsome guy gets 95% of women to respond (many women set a minimum height of six foot). But an older guy probably fears some sort of trick or scam, so he doesn't accept the offer. (There is also the issue of not being able to rise to the occasion.)

Reactions: WadWorshipper

HungBtmVegas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Now don't crucify me if I'm wrong but I've noticed in the gay community that there is that trend of young guy wanting/dating a much older guy. Why is that? I mean I would think you would want someone round your own age, near it, or at least I wouldn't wanna fuck/date a chick 30 yrs older than me... Thoughts?
My attraction to men was bc of older men, so I never developed an attraction to guys my age