Your brand of underwear

systemshock3

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
2xist, some Jockey Elance Bikini Briefs (so soft and light), Bike Jockstraps, or Cin-2 jocks.

Finally got around to getting an N2N pouchbrief, and LOVING how soft they are. It really doesn't feel like I am wearing anything at all.

The 2xist are my everyday, go-to undies, as they look hot, keep everything in place under my fitted slacks, and standup to repeated stretching, sweating, staining and washing after Tennis practice without falling apart.

They cost a bit more than FTL or something cheaper, but they are worth it for longevity :)

About_Average

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A few different brands for me. For bikini briefs I actually found the most comfortable brand to be "Life" which is really cheap and sold at Wal-Mart. For traditional white briefs I like good ol' Hanes, FTL, or BVD. I tried some of the more expensive designer brands but they just don't fit my shape as well as the cheap ones do.

Then there's the kinkier stuff. :wink: In fact, some of the brands and types of undies that I occasionally wear actually gives me a reason to be glad that I don't have a really big penis. If I was any larger than five inches, I don't think I'd be able to fit well into the three pairs of Hello Kitty panties I have. I'm assuming that they're made by Sanrio, cuz I bought them all from the Sanrio store. :cool:

Also my slightly perverted boyfriend likes it when I wear Pokemon briefs.:biggrin1: I think they're made by FTL, but I'm not positive. Even though they're only a Boys Size 8, they're really not all that uncomfortably tight on me (understand that I only weigh 100 pounds, don't have a large penis, and have absolutely no booty)

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i quit wearing underwear. thongs are never lowrise enough, boyshorts are more comfortable but show lines. i work a physical job wear i squat and lean alot and picking them out of my ass is more than annoying all day.

hubby is just one of those hanes brief wearers, colors, no whities please!

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Stay away from Emporio Armani. No ball room and no ass room.I have what you call a daddy ass(bulkey but still nice). These are made for 12 year olds! Beckham must have had a pair custom made or is all balls.

InverS

1st Like
Media
2xist and CK's for me, the tighter the better.

I know some say you should show it off, but i prefer to pack it away in my pants!