Photos & Videos Yummyzine

Who is this God?
His name is Dmitry Averyanov. His pics are all over the internet from photoshoots he has done as well as his "artistic" videos if you know what that means, LOL. No need to wait for the magazine to see him in all his glory.
 
I have written for now to 3 famous Italian people on their Instagram profile under one of their posts if they would pose for the magazine Yummy zine, some have not answered me while one has and it is Andrea Preti, who put a little heart, so I wrote on Yummy's profile that he would be available, if he really does it I will buy the magazine immediately, if all of you write to public figures that you like if they are available to pose for a photo shoot and they answer yes maybe Yummy will contact them and I could see them what do you think?