Best Friend Fucking Your Wife

Bigcockfetish

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Show us the pictures and videos! :D

We actually have hundreds of pics and dozens of videos. We used to share on a site we belonged to but pulled all our stuff due to reposting. Suffice it to say we don't post anymore. That said, I'll try to find some pics that don't show anyone's face and post a couple of those...

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just watched one of my better friends fuck my wife last night! She and I have been swinging for sometime now and both of us really get off sharing her with another guy. Lately she has had the fantasy of having two men take her while I watch!

Reactions: BiManUK4FatCocks

Bigcockfetish

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd like to see that 9 inch cock of John! :)

I'll try to get up early tomorrow and get on the main computer... Incidentally, I spoke to John today, told him he's the subject of some posts on here, and also told him my wife was free tonight if he wanted his fat dick sucked. He said he'll probably text her... I'll let you know.

Last edited:

sexjunky

Just Browsing
Media
Any suggestions on how to get my wife to fuck my friend? They have made out a few times, and hes had fingered her and played with her tits, but she won't go through with it.

emperorscuba

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In college, my girlfriend and I became friendly with another couple. After dinner at their house one night, one thing led to another, making out, etc. We moved to the bedroom, but my gf freaked out and dressed and left. The couple went at it while I watched. Then I sucked the guy's cock for a while, loving it, and she sucked me. I fucked her a short time, but I was too big. He fucked her hard, and I was lit up by his skinny hairy ass. I fucked him while he fucked his wife. I loved it, but everyone else was very uncomfortable afterwards, and we all drifted apart.

I did watch another gf get fucked by our room-mate. He was just out of Leavenworth for refusing the draft (that dates me.) He was really built and very handsome, but wouldn't let me touch him. Big dick. They really got into it. I jacked off and shot on his big ass, which pissed him off. Again, we all drifted apart.

NCGUY1972

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have done this numerous times with an ex girlfreind and once with my wife before we married. Just had sex with the ex in front of groups of people before as well. Its a big turn-on for me to have people watch or sometimes join in if they are invited. I have joined with a few friends and thier girlfreinds as well.

Last edited:

B_bisex

Sexy Member
Media
I did watch another gf get fucked by our room-mate. He was just out of Leavenworth for refusing the draft (that dates me.) He was really built and very handsome, but wouldn't let me touch him. Big dick. They really got into it. I jacked off and shot on his big ass, which pissed him off. Again, we all drifted apart.

Man, that's hot. I would so love to jack off onto my hung buddy's muscle ass as he pounds my wife. Hopefully, he would not get pissed.

tulsaboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have fucked my best friends boyfriend as she watched. He wanted to watch her have sex with anther girl so she said she would if he had sex with another guy so they called me.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My girlfriend and I became friendly with another couple. After dinner at their house one night, one thing led to another, making out, etc. We moved to the bedroom.

This is how we got into swinging. We got on well with the other couple and one night we all just flirted with each other sharing a couple of bottles wine over dinner. After dinner the conversation got more sexually overt and we some how ended up playing strip poker which ended up with us all naked participating in a foursome. Looking back I still can't understand how my wife and I did what we did; but we enjoyed the sex and neither of use felt our relationship was under threat. To this day we still enjoy seeing each other enjoying sex with other couples.

Ramona85

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Not married, but my bf has fucked my friends lots, and I have fucked his best friend many times andhe has shot lots of cum balls deep into my pussy, his best friend is really huge pushing over 10 inch my bf is better than 7 1/2 inch.

Reactions: pipedreamer79

shavedprivates

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
speaking to mmf. not to doing a buddies wife. I stayed with a college friend n his family for a summer. he is hung huge too ab 10. he had a really hot step mom who I would tease him about all the time. stay at home mom about 36 much younger than his dad. who was always away on business idk if it was luck or if she was just lonely one night but all three of us got into some hot mmf fucking sessions that summer. I tlk to him every now and then he says they still fuck when he is home. his dad has no idea,

Ya looking at those pictures who would not want that cock, I know I do

umanami

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I used to share my wife with the three guys who lived next door to us. They were extremely hot, very well built, and well hung (two of them had about 9 inches each and the third had 10.5 inches.) Until they moved, they would come over and we would all take turns fucking her 3 or 4 times a week.