Hard On In The Gym Shower

D

deleted13968461

I started showering at my gym pretty regularly, mostly because I realized how many good looking older men there are that work out at the same time I do, a couple of which seem like they’ll make sure they get their timing right to catch me in the sauna/showers.

Most recently, there was one that followed me into the sauna, and then when I left the sauna to go to the shower he followed right behind me. Nobody else was in the showers and I chose the one furthest back. Even though every other shower was available, the good looking middle aged man chose the shower right across from mine.

I knew he wanted a bit of a show, so I stripped down facing him before jumping in the shower. He stripped down right in front of me too and he had a really nice looking, thick cock, with a muscular body. We were both clearly eyeing each other up.

The whole time I showered, he faced me, waiting for me to be done so he didn’t miss me getting out. When I was done, he was done so he could open the curtain at the same time as me, and we both just kind of openly admired each other’s bodies, not even trying to hide it. It was very erotic. We looked at each other up and down for a good 20 seconds straight.

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have two gym memberships so I alternate between the two depending on where I am during my day. Over the weekend I hit my gym that has an open shower room; it’s pretty big with ten shower heads but I’ve never seen more than three or four guys in there at a time.

It was early afternoon and the place was very quiet because there was a football game and I’m guessing most guys had worked out earlier.

I was alone showering, soaped up and hard as a rock. I kept my back toward the entrance just in case someone entered. I guess I wasn’t paying attention but a guy walked in, I heard a shower being turned on. I gave a glance and he was wearing his underwear and was showering.

I kept to myself and kept my cock out of site yet knowing he was there I occasionally gave a glance. He really kept to himself showering keeping his back toward me. I suddenly got curious how someone could shower with their underwear on and noticed he was covered in soap including his underwear. I repositioned myself under the water letting it run down my back. Suddenly he turned and got a glimpse of my hard cock. I turned out of view but knew he saw it.

We both continued to shower; then I noticed he removed his underwear. Honestly, I was wondering how he was going to get all the soap out of it. I continued to glance and enjoyed my shower. I did notice he was spending a considerable amount of time washing his cock but I couldn’t see anything because his back was still toward me. I was just about done and heard him shut off the water. At that point I didn’t care if he saw my cock again, it didn’t seem to bother him the first time.

In less than a second he turns and to my surprise his cock was hard as a rock and pointing right at me. He made no eye contact, gathered his belongings and exited.

drainedmt

Legendary Member
Media
Wanted to share this recent unexpected but hot encounter.

This other place I go to has a steam room, sauna and jacuzzi. This was Friday before Labor Day, so it was really empty as most people were taking off for the weekend.

I entered the steam room and there was a pretty tall and fit guy sitting there, probably late 20s. I sat across from him but not directly across, as that would break "steam room protocol." We made some small talk and he seemed friendly. His towel was fully wrapped around, but since he was tall it only went up mid-thigh. And I thought I could see a large cock head at the bottom but didn't want to stare.

It was getting pretty warm so I left for a bit. I had noticed he hadn't come out. So I went back into the steam room. He was still sitting in the same spot, but now was manspreading so the towel was barely covering the sides of his muscular thick thighs. And then I noticed (well, couldn't help but notice) that his hard cock was snaking down the side of his left thigh.

I sat directly across from him and he lifted up the towel.

"Fuuuuuuck," I said. "That's a fucking big dick."

"Thanks," he replied, stroking it to full hardness.

"How big is that shit?" I asked.

"Not sure, 8 or 9," he replied nonchalantly.

We sat across from each other stroking for about 30 seconds when he got up. I thought he was getting up to leave, but he walked over and sat perpendicular to me (we were in a corner).

He kept stroking his cock, which was perfect: long, hard and unblemished.

I didn't see a circumcision scar and asked if he was cut. He replied yes and ask if I was. I said yes too.

He said, "Lemme see."

I felt really self-conscious as this guy was probably twice the size of my cock and guys like that typically aren't into guys like me (I'm not white).

He replied "hot" and continue to stroke himself.

He kept looking at me and then his foot nudged my foot. I wasn't sure if that was an invitation to give him a hand or a reflex but a stream of milky cum began to leak out the tip of his shaft and pooled down where his hand was gripping his cock. He never broke eye contact with me the entire time he was cumming which I thought was really hot.

We thanked each other and he left. I followed a few minutes after. Helluva way to start a holiday weekend.

dreams69

Loved Member
Media
Went to the pool yesterday with my best straight friend. There are communal showers and we always shower naked at the end of our swimming session for about 15 minutes while chatting about anything. And out of nowhere I started to get a boner, it is the first time in two years this ever happened, perhaps because we went early in the morning and not being a morning person, I started to wake up only after we were done swimming. I tried to hide it but by the time we finished it got pretty obvious and I am sure he noticed... He went to the locker room first and then after drying up, I knew it wouldn't go away just like that so I decided to own up to it and walked to the lockers with my hard-on. I was like "sorry dude, I don't know what happened" and to my relief, he started laughing "shit dude! what happened? did you see a cute guy?". I told him no but perhaps I was only waking up and then he started telling me about how he wakes up hard blah blah blah. Point is, I loved how casual he was about this and didn't make me feel uncomfortable or anything, I was the one who was more uncomfortable but he made it okay somehow. Guess it's one more step in our friendship :-D