Hard On In The Gym Shower

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I belong to Sport and health. Tried out a new location outside of DC 2 days ago. Very nice place, with an excellent locker room, shower stalls with curtains, dry and steam saunas and whirlpool. Used the shower and visited the dry sauna. I was naked in the sauna, sitting on my towel, and within 5 minutes in walked a light-skin black guy. He sat down on his towel opposite me with his legs spread, unveiling a large uncut cock between his legs. No attempt to cover himself. I was already semi-hard, as I had been gently stroking myself while alone in the sauna. He looked at me and slowly touched his cock, and pulled on it slightly. I did the same thing while looking right at him.....and he immediately started stroking his cock. In minutes, we were both hard as rocks and stroking together. All I said to him was, "That's a beautiful cock." to which he replied, "So is yours." We nearly came at the same time, and both left shortly after....nice......

RyderTop

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
a couple of months ago at my gym I had just finished working out and walked in the locker rooms to shower. There was an older guy in there (late 50's/60's), very daddy type. I'm pretty fit and I see him keep glancing over at me while I'm getting undressed. I start talking to him and as he's looking at me talking, I just strip naked and my cock is right there in front of him. He got very red and I could tell he was really turned on. He was trying so hard to not look down. I just stood there completely naked, chatting him up for like a minute and then walked in and showered. When I came out he was dressed but still sitting there, waiting for me. We kept chatting while I dried off, and I took my time getting dressed, putting my underwear on last, even after my watch. I kept bending over, grabbing my cock, making it swing. He fucking loved it! I got dressed and left him there and I could see his raging hard-on in his pants. I've seen him twice since them and I've given him the same free show each time. The last time I stood there completely naked, for about 10 minutes carrying on a conversation with him while he was fully clothed. He doesn't hide the fact he's staring at my cock anymore and I make sure he always has the best view. I've never pegged myself as an exhibitionist but I kinda get off on it. I imagine him going home and just jerking off non stop to the sight of me naked.
So I wanted to reply to this post I made last year as there's been a hot update. I hadn't seen the guy I talked about in this post for several months and kinda forgot about him but that changed last week. I went to the gym later than I normally do as I got off work late, and there he was in the locker room when I arrived. When I saw him I immediately remembered him and how I use to show off for him and he clearly remembered me as well. We said hi and just started chatting about not seeing each other for awhile. He had just arrived and was getting changed and after I got changed we went in the gym and did our work out, separately. I was finished before him and went to the locker room and he clearly saw me go in there and stopped his work out and followed me in. I knew what he wanted and I was going to oblige. As soon as I got in I got completely naked and started asking him how his workout was etc, all the while with him standing like right in front of me just staring me up and down. He then commented on my cock, which he had never done before. He looked down at me and said I had a great cock and he always likes looking at me. That kinda threw me and I instantly started to get hard, which he could tell. He then took his clothes off and I told him he looks great too and that I can tell the gym is working for him. We kinda stood there for a few seconds and then I went into the shower where I got really hard just thinking about what happened. After I got out he was already done and standing there drying off and still completely naked. What happened next was insane.

He asked me if I had any interest in going out for a drink or coffee and I said yes. To get to the point, we ended up going back to his place and had one of the hottest times of my life. Again, he's like late 50's (still don't know his actual age) and I'm 31. I've never been with a guy that old before but FUCK was it hot! We were sitting in his living room right after arriving and just out of nowhere he tells me to take all my clothes off. I was a bit taken back at his assertiveness but really turned on by it. I smiled and said something like, "whatever you say" and then got naked. He stood there for minute or so just staring at me and told me to turn around and bend over and spread my ass. I did as he said and he pushed me down on his sofa face first and then proceeded to rim the hell out of me! Like seriously, he went to town on my hole and the hottest thing was he was still fully clothed! it was the best rim job I ever had. After what seemed like forever he turned me around, took his pants and underwear down and pushed my head into his cock and I sucked on the most delicious and amazing cock I've had in a long time. After a bit he pulled me up, told me to get back on the couch and spread my ass. I did as he said, and he went and got some lube, came back and then fucked me so hard and good I thought I was going to pass out. it was like I could feel him in my stomach! He came inside me and when he was finished made me stand up while he kneeled in front of me and told me to feed him, which I did. I came so fucking hard into his mouth and he swallowed it all. We then got in his shower and showered together and then I got dressed and left. One of the HOTTEST hooks ups ever!

Hungmcc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I used to work and workout at a local gym. It was a popular cruising spot (i don’t think the straight employees knew this)

Oftentimes after getting off of work I would immediately go pump for an hour, then go shower. I would get stares from people pretty often as I changed freely. The fact that they were my customers an hour prior and now they’re seeing my big cock on display always got me boned up, at least to a heavy semi I could flaunt.

I had a few regulars eventually. They would come work out when I was finishing my shift. We’d chat at the front desk and I’d get hard just from knowing they were waiting to see me disrobe. Sometimes I’d leave the shower stall curtain open as I soaped/stroked myself casually while in a conversation with a customer.

gym showers/locker rooms are definitely a personal favorite in terms of places of freedom!

RyderTop

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
a couple of months ago at my gym I had just finished working out and walked in the locker rooms to shower. There was an older guy in there (late 50's/60's), very daddy type. I'm pretty fit and I see him keep glancing over at me while I'm getting undressed. I start talking to him and as he's looking at me talking, I just strip naked and my cock is right there in front of him. He got very red and I could tell he was really turned on. He was trying so hard to not look down. I just stood there completely naked, chatting him up for like a minute and then walked in and showered. When I came out he was dressed but still sitting there, waiting for me. We kept chatting while I dried off, and I took my time getting dressed, putting my underwear on last, even after my watch. I kept bending over, grabbing my cock, making it swing. He fucking loved it! I got dressed and left him there and I could see his raging hard-on in his pants. I've seen him twice since them and I've given him the same free show each time. The last time I stood there completely naked, for about 10 minutes carrying on a conversation with him while he was fully clothed. He doesn't hide the fact he's staring at my cock anymore and I make sure he always has the best view. I've never pegged myself as an exhibitionist but I kinda get off on it. I imagine him going home and just jerking off non stop to the sight of me naked.