2011 Christmas Trees & Decorations

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here are some of my favorites from my travels (that survived the trip home) One word of advice if you want to buy ornaments when you travel... Pick sturdy ones or ship them!

Attachments

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Fancy your house and tree look beautiful. I'll have to try to take some close up photos of some of my ornaments. I've bought them in my travels over the years... I have ornaments from, Santa Fe NM, Israel, Germany, London, Switzerland, Japan and Italy.

That is such a neat idea!~ I'll bet you have some that are very sentimental and precious to you ... and very unique here in the states!

those that you attached are simply beautiful... I love simple things... and the crystal is probably my favorite.... either that one the punched tin star

Last edited:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I met someone for lunch today and wore my favorite pin. I got comments from a lot of people wanting to know where they could get one....

Attachments

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Very pretty ghb69; when our dog was a puppy we made a base too tall for her to get at the tree that looked like a big red package with a bow on it... (I've been told I watch too much Martha Stewart on television)

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We go to an open house every 24, December and need 10 gifts under $25.00 I ordered these cookie jars (I was starting to panic they were delivered today) and am filling them with cookies.
I'm also frantically knitting a baby blanket!

Attachments