arnoldjmiles

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The weekend came around again and I was having a lazy Saturday morning.

Sometimes, I would go for a run, or to the gym or maybe have the horn. This morning I was feet up on the sofa reading a newspaper - old school, I know - with a coffee.

Working days, I shower the moment I awake but on Saturdays and Sundays I like to have a chilled morning and some breakfast first.

I sleep in my underwear, and it was warm enough this morning that I just had those on and a t-shirt. I like the feel of tight trunks. This morning, black CKs and then a white t-shirt.

I'm not super toned. Slim more than athletic. Thin more than fit. But I'm in good shape. Guys that like to give sexual pleasure rather than receive it enjoy exploring my body. I'm tall, with strong legs and a grabbable arse. I have hair - dark brown - but not much of it, and I keep things pretty trimmed and tidy where it matters.

I was enjoying a sip of juicy strong Colombian when the door knocked. Nobody ever knocked on my door directly; always the main building buzzer. It was a nice knock: loud enough to get my attention but gentle enough that had I been having a lie-in, I'd have barely noticed. Good knocker, whoever you are.

Without thinking much of it, I opened the door.

"Tom, I'm so sorry to disturb you... oh... hey".

It was Matt, and at this moment we'd both just realised that I was naked from the upper thigh down. Thank goodness I'd not been thinking about him. He'd have witnessed a flag pole.

"Oh my god - sorry, I shouldn't have answered the door like this. It could have been anybody".

I'd just assumed it was a neighbour. Not that that made my appearance any more respectable. Although I reckon sexagenarian Mrs Barnstable in Flat 2 would enjoy rolling back the years and grab a good eyeful had she seen me like this. Saucy bitch.

But no. *He* had seen me like this. Dirty, messy hair and in need of some mouthwash. Fuck's sake, Tom.

"No it's fine! Sorry, I would have buzzed but the main door was open. I've got a delivery for Flat 1 but they're not in. It's quite a few boxes... can I leave them here?"

"Sure, no problem. Should I come down and give you a hand?"

"Lifesaver mate, thank you. Maybe put some pants on. You'll have somebody's eye out".

He glanced down at my crotch with that cheeky yet so fucking perfectly innocent grin. Just because I wasn't erect doesn't mean I was invisible down there either.

"Sssh! Some men would go weak at the knees for this sight on a Saturday morning".

"I don't doubt it! If you wouldn't mind helping, I'd owe you one".

I propped the door open - not with my massive dick before you get too filthy - and put some pants on and went down to help. He was parked right outside, and sure enough there were half a dozen boxes that could only be carried in one at a time.

Matt was looking perfect. A cap on to protect himself from the strong early sunshine, a tight fitting red t-shirt that hugged him like a mother terrified of losing their child, and jeans that begged the eyes to follow ever further up the thigh.

"More respectable?" I asked, pointing at my jeans.

"Yeah, I'd be seen in public with you now".

"Lucky you to have seen me in private".

Look at me. Flirting with the sexiest guy in town.

He smiled and handed me a box. Up and down we went up the flights of stairs. On the final trip, he locked the van behind him as he lead us up to my flat. Did he want me to invite him in...?

"Nice. Done. They're heavy! Thanks Tom".

"Anytime. Do you want a cup of coffee?"

"Mate, I'd love to but I need to get these deliveries done quickly. I'm babysitting my niece later".

My heart melted. Uncle Matt. God, I'm weak.

"I did want to apologise again though for the other night. It horrifies me that somebody I know would cause trouble and pain for a group of ordinary people".

"You really don't need to apologise, Matt. Except for thinking I'm ordinary..."

"Hahaha. You know what I mean. I'm sorry."

"Please, stop. It was totally fine, my friends appreciated that you stepped in so quickly, not just to shut it down but to stop it happening again. They also spent all night asking how I knew you and was it through filthy ways because they're a bunch of pervs".

"Haha, what did you tell them?"

"I told them you'd had a piss in my vicinity and they could decide whether that was innocent or kinky".

"Haha... speaking of which... may I?"

He went through to the bathroom. He really does seem sweet. A lad in the sense he's gym-fit, drives a van and could crush me like a pea. But gentle and kind too. What lucky woman had or would get their way with him?

"Thanks Tom. I would genuinely like that coffee when I've got more time. It's nice chatting to you. Let me give you my number". He left his business card on the table.

He went in to shake my hand just as I went to hug him. The result was an awkward brush of my crotch by his right hand.

"I think you're becoming a bit too obsessed with my cock".

He blushed.

"Oh fucking hell. I'm gonna go before I cause more chaos! Coffee sometime Tom, yeah?"

"Please. Enjoy spending time with your niece."

He shut the door with a friendly wave. Off again came my jeans, and I lazily grabbed my semi with one hand while picking up the business card with the other.

"Matt Wilson
Deliveries and Removals"

I smelled the card hoping for a musk or fragrance but all I got was paper.

He is beautifully innocent. Yet relaxed too. And he'd enjoy a coffee with me.

If it is lust I'm feeling, it's the strangest lust I've ever known.

FitCollegeDude

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You can send him some suggestive texts too now you have his number ! x

Indeed. "The next time you have a parcel, just knock and come in, my doors unlocked anyway."
"Oh, no I didn't expect you right now, and I'm cleaning the house naked" :joy:

D

deleted645178

The weekend came around again and I was having a lazy Saturday morning.

Sometimes, I would go for a run, or to the gym or maybe have the horn. This morning I was feet up on the sofa reading a newspaper - old school, I know - with a coffee.

Working days, I shower the moment I awake but on Saturdays and Sundays I like to have a chilled morning and some breakfast first.

I sleep in my underwear, and it was warm enough this morning that I just had those on and a t-shirt. I like the feel of tight trunks. This morning, black CKs and then a white t-shirt.

I'm not super toned. Slim more than athletic. Thin more than fit. But I'm in good shape. Guys that like to give sexual pleasure rather than receive it enjoy exploring my body. I'm tall, with strong legs and a grabbable arse. I have hair - dark brown - but not much of it, and I keep things pretty trimmed and tidy where it matters.

I was enjoying a sip of juicy strong Colombian when the door knocked. Nobody ever knocked on my door directly; always the main building buzzer. It was a nice knock: loud enough to get my attention but gentle enough that had I been having a lie-in, I'd have barely noticed. Good knocker, whoever you are.

Without thinking much of it, I opened the door.

"Tom, I'm so sorry to disturb you... oh... hey".

It was Matt, and at this moment we'd both just realised that I was naked from the upper thigh down. Thank goodness I'd not been thinking about him. He'd have witnessed a flag pole.

"Oh my god - sorry, I shouldn't have answered the door like this. It could have been anybody".

I'd just assumed it was a neighbour. Not that that made my appearance any more respectable. Although I reckon sexagenarian Mrs Barnstable in Flat 2 would enjoy rolling back the years and grab a good eyeful had she seen me like this. Saucy bitch.

But no. *He* had seen me like this. Dirty, messy hair and in need of some mouthwash. Fuck's sake, Tom.

"No it's fine! Sorry, I would have buzzed but the main door was open. I've got a delivery for Flat 1 but they're not in. It's quite a few boxes... can I leave them here?"

"Sure, no problem. Should I come down and give you a hand?"

"Lifesaver mate, thank you. Maybe put some pants on. You'll have somebody's eye out".

He glanced down at my crotch with that cheeky yet so fucking perfectly innocent grin. Just because I wasn't erect doesn't mean I was invisible down there either.

"Sssh! Some men would go weak at the knees for this sight on a Saturday morning".

"I don't doubt it! If you wouldn't mind helping, I'd owe you one".

I propped the door open - not with my massive dick before you get too filthy - and put some pants on and went down to help. He was parked right outside, and sure enough there were half a dozen boxes that could only be carried in one at a time.

Matt was looking perfect. A cap on to protect himself from the strong early sunshine, a tight fitting red t-shirt that hugged him like a mother terrified of losing their child, and jeans that begged the eyes to follow ever further up the thigh.

"More respectable?" I asked, pointing at my jeans.

"Yeah, I'd be seen in public with you now".

"Lucky you to have seen me in private".

Look at me. Flirting with the sexiest guy in town.

He smiled and handed me a box. Up and down we went up the flights of stairs. On the final trip, he locked the van behind him as he lead us up to my flat. Did he want me to invite him in...?

"Nice. Done. They're heavy! Thanks Tom".

"Anytime. Do you want a cup of coffee?"

"Mate, I'd love to but I need to get these deliveries done quickly. I'm babysitting my niece later".

My heart melted. Uncle Matt. God, I'm weak.

"I did want to apologise again though for the other night. It horrifies me that somebody I know would cause trouble and pain for a group of ordinary people".

"You really don't need to apologise, Matt. Except for thinking I'm ordinary..."

"Hahaha. You know what I mean. I'm sorry."

"Please, stop. It was totally fine, my friends appreciated that you stepped in so quickly, not just to shut it down but to stop it happening again. They also spent all night asking how I knew you and was it through filthy ways because they're a bunch of pervs".

"Haha, what did you tell them?"

"I told them you'd had a piss in my vicinity and they could decide whether that was innocent or kinky".

"Haha... speaking of which... may I?"

He went through to the bathroom. He really does seem sweet. A lad in the sense he's gym-fit, drives a van and could crush me like a pea. But gentle and kind too. What lucky woman had or would get their way with him?

"Thanks Tom. I would genuinely like that coffee when I've got more time. It's nice chatting to you. Let me give you my number". He left his business card on the table.

He went in to shake my hand just as I went to hug him. The result was an awkward brush of my crotch by his right hand.

"I think you're becoming a bit too obsessed with my cock".

He blushed.

"Oh fucking hell. I'm gonna go before I cause more chaos! Coffee sometime Tom, yeah?"

"Please. Enjoy spending time with your niece."

He shut the door with a friendly wave. Off again came my jeans, and I lazily grabbed my semi with one hand while picking up the business card with the other.

"Matt Wilson
Deliveries and Removals"

I smelled the card hoping for a musk or fragrance but all I got was paper.

He is beautifully innocent. Yet relaxed too. And he'd enjoy a coffee with me.

If it is lust I'm feeling, it's the strangest lust I've ever known.
Loving the teasing and a bit of suspension

arnoldjmiles

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I decided to leave it a day before sending Matt a message on a pleasant Sunday morning.

"Hey Matt, it's Tom. I won't push on a coffee in case you were just being polite! But if you're still up for it I'd like that. I'll even put on trousers..."

Message sent, I was up and out early today. I had just finished a good gym session, and today it was largely just a cardio session. The gym I went to was part of a hotel complex. It wasn't the best gym in the world, but because it was part of a gym it also had a swimming pool, sauna and steam room.

After a long stint on the treadmill and cross trainer, I grabbed a quick shower and change then made my way to the sauna.

Truth be told, much though I liked thinking about Matt, by the time I achily sat down on the hot wooden benches I wasn't thinking about him or anything much at all.

I love sitting in this sauna. If it's empty, it's a nice space to switch off. If it's not, the people usually here are quite cute or hot. Straight guys staying for a stag weekend, discussing football, sex and lads lads lads. Cute couples who flirt with each other and have the occasional "secret" grope while they think nobody's watching.

Today, it was empty. To be fair, it was a warm Sunday and plenty people would be out enjoying the weather. Just as I was sitting back and shutting my eyes, I heard the door open.

A man walked in tight fitting Speedo shorts. They were one of those pairs that were made up of about 50 different colours. He was probably in his 30s, with vibrant but well maintained ginger curly hair, a bare chest but for a hot trail running to his shorts. He carried a bit of weight, but carried it wonderfully well. He clearly stayed fit - he was just beginning to see the effects of drinking and eating too.

I'd never seen him before, and couldn't help but enjoy the view from the corner of my eye. He smiled.

"Hey, room for one more"?

"Good morning - of course!"

He sat on the bench directly opposite me, legs quite widely spread and an air of confidence and comfort with his appearance. As he was chatty, I thought I'd strike up a conversation.

"Are you a regular or staying at the hotel?"

"I'm staying here for a few days with work. Now COVID is hopefully fucking off, I travel around the country delivering training."

"That's cool. Although lots of lonely time in hotels?"

"Sometimes it's a slog for sure. I miss my wife and kids."

"I bet. Sorry man".

"All good. How about you mate, are you married? Or too young to settle down?"

"No, not married. Happily single?"

"Not found the right girl?"

"Not found the best guy". I politely corrected.

"Ah."

I was in a playful mood.

"All the best sexy ginger men are married with children already, you see".

He didn't react that, except to rub some sweat off his chest.

"Is that right? Well, fair enough."

"I'm Tom", extending my hand to him.

He shook it without saying his name in return. How beautifully discreet.

"Nice to meet you, Tom. I should get going".

He then quickly got up and walked out. I was a bit taken aback, but nevermind. Maybe I'd been a bit too forward.

I shut my eyes for a few moments more then picked myself up off the sweat-filled bench and made my way back to the showers.

The changing rooms were starting to fill up now as the lazy Sunday gym goers were waking up from their hangovers and heading for a workout.

I passed the first few busy shower cubicles to find an empty one. They all had frosted glass doors and partitions, with a mirror at the end for the Instagram-selfie-towel-around-the-waist crowd.

As I walked towards an free cubicle, I passed a running shower with an open door. The unnamed man was so confident he was butt naked showing himself to anyone that walked past.

His arse was beautiful. The sort of arse you'd perv on in the gym, zoom in on during a football game, or just follow around a shopping centre no matter where it took you.

He turned only his head around, smiling at me with the knowing confidence of a sexy straight man who could call upon the services of any hungry gay he encountered in a city spa hotel. His curly hair was now wet and falling over his forehead.

"You took your time".

"I... what?"

He turned fully around, showing an erection that would have kept my door open for any box delivery yesterday. His dick was uncut, at least 7” long, chunky too, with a beautiful little glistening end due to the precum that had started to mix with the water. He kept his cock hair gorgeously. Quite thick right above his cock but completely shaven all around it.

He made no beckoning motion but I was drawn in like a moth to a curly, bright and flickering ginger flame. I walked in, closing the frosted glass behind me. I lobbed my towel over the door. I went to say that this was a pleasant turn up for the books, but he put his finger on my lips.

At this point, I should say that we all know what happens next. I know what happens next. This is not my first time meeting a visiting stranger in these cubicles. I was very, very ready to get on my knees, take his juicy cock in my mouth and let him walk away, get dressed and phone his wife.

But this was a bit different. He turned around, bent over slightly and spread his gorgeous, gorgeous arse. I think he must get it waxed, crack and all.

"Tongue my fucking hole", he whispered.

I didn't need persuading. I got on my knees, felt the water trickle down my face from the shower above. I stroked his calves with my hands. He washed his body with hot water as I enjoyed myself.

I continued to move my hands up his legs, settling for a nice while on his thighs. They weren't tree trunks, but they weren't breadsticks either. Just beautifully formed, lived-in chunky legs that it would have been a pleasure to massage. But that's not why I was there.

My eyes focused on my prize: a hole with a hint of a pink tinge. A ginger stubble surrounded it that suggested he did indeed get waxed or shaved regularly. The lucky therapist who did that must have a few stories to tell.

I placed my tongue on his lower back, enjoying smelling that gym whiff combined with his washed body. I worked my tongue down to his left cheek, giving it a playful little nibble. I did the same to the right cheek.

My left hand was under his balls, gently massaging his perineum with my thumb. His moans were getting more audible, and he quite clearly couldn't give a fuck about any fellow changers that were occupying other cubicles.

I was so horny for him and I didn't need to spend hours on my knees on a hard shower floor. I got my tongue straight and deep into his hole. He jolted forward and put his hands on the wall. I got both my hands and spread his arse wide and spat on his hole. Man, another time I'll bend his arse over and test his hotel bedsprings. But for now, my tongue was the lucky one, just tasting every single bit of him.

For a second, I kneeled back just to enjoy the sight in front of me. But his moans almost became a demanding groan at the absence of my tongue on his hole.

"I'm gonna cum".

He quickly spun around. He'd barely touched his cock but he was throbbing. Clearly this man enjoys the touch of a tongue.

Before I could stay too proud of my work, he thrust his cock in my mouth, grabbed the back of my head with his left hand and facefucked me. I saw his eyes were shut and he clearly didn't give one little bit of shit about me. I loved it.

Within 10 seconds, I was tasting his sweet load drenching my throat. I grabbed his arse cheeks as he shot, holding his cock in my mouth to enjoy every last drop. He was impressively silent as he came, only showing his release through his jolting movements and hot sweaty spunk. His arse was clenched so hard in my hands.

He almost fell over me as his hands held my shoulders for support. He gently pushed his face off his cock, brought me to my feet and opened the door. He then turned around and continued his shower. The obnoxious fucking Adonis had got what he needed from me and I was worthless to him now. I both resented him and wanted him to visit regularly.

I jumped in the next door cubicle, took of my trunks with some difficulty. Tempting though it was to wank right there and then, I enjoy too much the build up of spunk in me; the teasing sensation of knowing how violent that cum explosion is going to be for the lucky mouth or hole that's eventually on the receiving end of it.

Instead, I showered and tried to let my erection subside before returning to the changing rooms, where married muscular ginge had already scarpered. A couple of people looked at me as if wondering if I was the cause of some of the audible shenanigans in the showers. I looked back with pride, trying to suggest that any of them would be welcome to join me another time.

I got dressed, left and wandered home in the Sunday sun. My phone vibrated.

"Tom! Mate, I'd genuinely like that. You seem such a sound lad. How about next weekend?"

Much though I'd just enjoyed my Sunday brunch from the obnoxious straight man, my heart jumped at the prospect of seeing this genuinely gorgeous and kind straight man in just a few days.

"Great! It's a date".

D

deleted12958301

I decided to leave it a day before sending Matt a message on a pleasant Sunday morning.

"Hey Matt, it's Tom. I won't push on a coffee in case you were just being polite! But if you're still up for it I'd like that. I'll even put on trousers..."

Message sent, I was up and out early today. I had just finished a good gym session, and today it was largely just a cardio session. The gym I went to was part of a hotel complex. It wasn't the best gym in the world, but because it was part of a gym it also had a swimming pool, sauna and steam room.

After a long stint on the treadmill and cross trainer, I grabbed a quick shower and change then made my way to the sauna.

Truth be told, much though I liked thinking about Matt, by the time I achily sat down on the hot wooden benches I wasn't thinking about him or anything much at all.

I love sitting in this sauna. If it's empty, it's a nice space to switch off. If it's not, the people usually here are quite cute or hot. Straight guys staying for a stag weekend, discussing football, sex and lads lads lads. Cute couples who flirt with each other and have the occasional "secret" grope while they think nobody's watching.

Today, it was empty. To be fair, it was a warm Sunday and plenty people would be out enjoying the weather. Just as I was sitting back and shutting my eyes, I heard the door open.

A man walked in tight fitting Speedo shorts. They were one of those pairs that were made up of about 50 different colours. He was probably in his 30s, with vibrant but well maintained ginger curly hair, a bare chest but for a hot trail running to his shorts. He carried a bit of weight, but carried it wonderfully well. He clearly stayed fit - he was just beginning to see the effects of drinking and eating too.

I'd never seen him before, and couldn't help but enjoy the view from the corner of my eye. He smiled.

"Hey, room for one more"?

"Good morning - of course!"

He sat on the bench directly opposite me, legs quite widely spread and an air of confidence and comfort with his appearance. As he was chatty, I thought I'd strike up a conversation.

"Are you a regular or staying at the hotel?"

"I'm staying here for a few days with work. Now COVID is hopefully fucking off, I travel around the country delivering training."

"That's cool. Although lots of lonely time in hotels?"

"Sometimes it's a slog for sure. I miss my wife and kids."

"I bet. Sorry man".

"All good. How about you mate, are you married? Or too young to settle down?"

"No, not married. Happily single?"

"Not found the right girl?"

"Not found the best guy". I politely corrected.

"Ah."

I was in a playful mood.

"All the best sexy ginger men are married with children already, you see".

He didn't react that, except to rub some sweat off his chest.

"Is that right? Well, fair enough."

"I'm Tom", extending my hand to him.

He shook it without saying his name in return. How beautifully discreet.

"Nice to meet you, Tom. I should get going".

He then quickly got up and walked out. I was a bit taken aback, but nevermind. Maybe I'd been a bit too forward.

I shut my eyes for a few moments more then picked myself up off the sweat-filled bench and made my way back to the showers.

The changing rooms were starting to fill up now as the lazy Sunday gym goers were waking up from their hangovers and heading for a workout.

I passed the first few busy shower cubicles to find an empty one. They all had frosted glass doors and partitions, with a mirror at the end for the Instagram-selfie-towel-around-the-waist crowd.

As I walked towards an free cubicle, I passed a running shower with an open door. The unnamed man was so confident he was butt naked showing himself to anyone that walked past.

His arse was beautiful. The sort of arse you'd perv on in the gym, zoom in on during a football game, or just follow around a shopping centre no matter where it took you.

He turned only his head around, smiling at me with the knowing confidence of a sexy straight man who could call upon the services of any hungry gay he encountered in a city spa hotel. His curly hair was now wet and falling over his forehead.

"You took your time".

"I... what?"

He turned fully around, showing an erection that would have kept my door open for any box delivery yesterday. His dick was uncut, at least 7” long, chunky too, with a beautiful little glistening end due to the precum that had started to mix with the water. He kept his cock hair gorgeously. Quite thick right above his cock but completely shaven all around it.

He made no beckoning motion but I was drawn in like a moth to a curly, bright and flickering ginger flame. I walked in, closing the frosted glass behind me. I lobbed my towel over the door. I went to say that this was a pleasant turn up for the books, but he put his finger on my lips.

At this point, I should say that we all know what happens next. I know what happens next. This is not my first time meeting a visiting stranger in these cubicles. I was very, very ready to get on my knees, take his juicy cock in my mouth and let him walk away, get dressed and phone his wife.

But this was a bit different. He turned around, bent over slightly and spread his gorgeous, gorgeous arse. I think he must get it waxed, crack and all.

"Tongue my fucking hole", he whispered.

I didn't need persuading. I got on my knees, felt the water trickle down my face from the shower above. I stroked his calves with my hands. He washed his body with hot water as I enjoyed myself.

I continued to move my hands up his legs, settling for a nice while on his thighs. They weren't tree trunks, but they weren't breadsticks either. Just beautifully formed, lived-in chunky legs that it would have been a pleasure to massage. But that's not why I was there.

My eyes focused on my prize: a hole with a hint of a pink tinge. A ginger stubble surrounded it that suggested he did indeed get waxed or shaved regularly. The lucky therapist who did that must have a few stories to tell.

I placed my tongue on his lower back, enjoying smelling that gym whiff combined with his washed body. I worked my tongue down to his left cheek, giving it a playful little nibble. I did the same to the right cheek.

My left hand was under his balls, gently massaging his perineum with my thumb. His moans were getting more audible, and he quite clearly couldn't give a fuck about any fellow changers that were occupying other cubicles.

I was so horny for him and I didn't need to spend hours on my knees on a hard shower floor. I got my tongue straight and deep into his hole. He jolted forward and put his hands on the wall. I got both my hands and spread his arse wide and spat on his hole. Man, another time I'll bend his arse over and test his hotel bedsprings. But for now, my tongue was the lucky one, just tasting every single bit of him.

For a second, I kneeled back just to enjoy the sight in front of me. But his moans almost became a demanding groan at the absence of my tongue on his hole.

"I'm gonna cum".

He quickly spun around. He'd barely touched his cock but he was throbbing. Clearly this man enjoys the touch of a tongue.

Before I could stay too proud of my work, he thrust his cock in my mouth, grabbed the back of my head with his left hand and facefucked me. I saw his eyes were shut and he clearly didn't give one little bit of shit about me. I loved it.

Within 10 seconds, I was tasting his sweet load drenching my throat. I grabbed his arse cheeks as he shot, holding his cock in my mouth to enjoy every last drop. He was impressively silent as he came, only showing his release through his jolting movements and hot sweaty spunk. His arse was clenched so hard in my hands.

He almost fell over me as his hands held my shoulders for support. He gently pushed his face off his cock, brought me to my feet and opened the door. He then turned around and continued his shower. The obnoxious fucking Adonis had got what he needed from me and I was worthless to him now. I both resented him and wanted him to visit regularly.

I jumped in the next door cubicle, took of my trunks with some difficulty. Tempting though it was to wank right there and then, I enjoy too much the build up of spunk in me; the teasing sensation of knowing how violent that cum explosion is going to be for the lucky mouth or hole that's eventually on the receiving end of it.

Instead, I showered and tried to let my erection subside before returning to the changing rooms, where married muscular ginge had already scarpered. A couple of people looked at me as if wondering if I was the cause of some of the audible shenanigans in the showers. I looked back with pride, trying to suggest that any of them would be welcome to join me another time.

I got dressed, left and wandered home in the Sunday sun. My phone vibrated.

"Tom! Mate, I'd genuinely like that. You seem such a sound lad. How about next weekend?"

Much though I'd just enjoyed my Sunday brunch from the obnoxious straight man, my heart jumped at the prospect of seeing this genuinely gorgeous and kind straight man in just a few days.

"Great! It's a date".
Damn! Got me hard and leaking here! Thanks!

arnoldjmiles

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The week dragged on a bit at work, but all was generally fine. I went into the office for a couple of days and worked at home the rest.

With the end of the week approaching, I started to think about Matt and my meeting with him.

Much though I'd love to spend the afternoon flirting with him and casually taking him back to my flat so I could be his first manhole, I didn't expect that to happen. For so many reasons.

- He has given no sign of being attracted to me.
- If he might have been, whose to say I would be his first manhole?
- He's literally had some water in my place and pissed in my toilet. Just because I wanna have him sit on my face doesn't mean he's thinking the same.

And yet... straight men usually don't want to go for a coffee with me alone. Straight guys might join me amongst a group of friends, sure. They might grab a drink with me if they already know me. But not 1:1 introductory coffee.

As I enjoyed getting myself into a tangle over nothing, my phone buzzed.

"Hey mate, how's it going? It's Matt."

I know it's you, you fucking sexy man.

"You still up for a coffee this weekend? I'm free on Saturday afternoon if you are".

I text him confirming a time and cafe for us to meet. I asked him how his week was going.

"Yeah good mate! Although you've competition for pitstops! I delivered a parcel today to this woman not far from you. She's probably about 25ish. She opened door wearing a dressing gown, and a bra and panties underneath. Very beautiful woman, blonde, slim etc. She's instantly flirting with me, even drops the pen to sign for the parcel and bends over slowly to pick it up!"

"Jesus! I hope you accidentally grabbed her crotch as a thank you?"

"Hahaha, she was begging for it. Asked if I needed to run or did I want to stay and keep her company for a bit! She was stroking my arm."

"Well?! Did you?!"

My cock was hard at the idea of him dropping a load in some lucky girl.

"No! What do you take me for?"

"A horny stud who would have enjoyed himself? Haha"

"Haha, well thanks. I guess. But no, not my style. I just collected the signature, wished her all the best and got out of there".

Oh my word. The deflation! Does this mean maybe I *would* be more his style? Or is nobody his style? Is he just a nice mild mannered guy?

"Well fair play mate. Plenty blokes in your situation would have jumped at the chance. Heck even this homosexual might have had a dabble!"

"Hahaha, I'll introduce you. No, it's not that sort of easy natural thing for me. To be discussed haha".

To be discussed? Oh lord. I just wanna lap him up.

arnoldjmiles

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We need some action!! LMAO JK. Keep it up. It amazes me how you can write a whole paragraph with just 1 or 2 seconds interaction.
Thanks! And thanks to everyone saying similar things. I think you're answering your own request: what fun is action without the build-up of intrigue and what if? :)