Aag All American Guys Naked

sexy1234567

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I haven't subscribed. Probably will once he's posted more.
I have subbed. I am willing to wait. It is coming. He is a smart guy and will strike when the iron is hot and he knows it is hot. Ten years ago, he would have stood out, but there were other very hot fucking men in the G4P business. Now? It is pretty dead as a doornail. Thanks OF, CB, and most of all Mindgeek/POS.

Jadsen knows he is the only guy of his caliber on the street. He has the luxury of doing this at his pace. There is no active competition that are not endless, shameless teases. Muscle God Akeno I guess would be competition and he is veeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrry slllllooooooowly making progress, but that is about it.

Reactions: Lala2154

Ahtfuldodja

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Curious choice that they just added @justynfoxx to the mix. I liked his OF account initially, but the spammy/scammy-ish nature of his content kind of soured on me personally. Nice bod, though. I wonder if he’ll do more collabs with AAG or if this is more of a one-off thing.

Ahtfuldodja

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Maybe it’s so they can do live shows (and cross-promote) on AAG’s Onlyfans? Is that still OF policy, that you can’t feature content with people who aren’t on OF already?

Ahtfuldodja

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Been kinda quiet so far this week. I’m thirsty for another spicy live show! Speaking of, did anyone catch Jordon’s live that was scheduled for 5/09? I was hoping they’d post an archive but nothing yet. I did check out Markus’ video from this week and he’s gorgeous!

Lala2154

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Been kinda quiet so far this week. I’m thirsty for another spicy live show! Speaking of, did anyone catch Jordon’s live that was scheduled for 5/09? I was hoping they’d post an archive but nothing yet. I did check out Markus’ video from this week and he’s gorgeous!
If i remember correctly, Jordon's show was pretty bland in comparison to his previous lives. He didn't took underwear off.

CarterM

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
How do you rate his OF?
It's getting a lot better. He's starting to take it seriously. He needs more followers and more engagements on his posts for him to post more explicit stuff.

But he does post hard dick pics and he had posted a cumshot video too. No face at the moment though but that could change