Anal/Prostate Orgasms from being Fucked

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The very first guy I topped was riding me cowboy when he nutted all over my chest hands free. He struggled to take all of me at first. Once he had me comfortably inside his thighs lifted and dropped him on my shaft over and over, his precum oozing cock slapping against my belly. Then he lost control of his body. His hips pumped violently until he came. I was 22 he was 20.

I've made guys nut hands free in many positions but like other posters here I'd say prone is the most common position where it happens. I think it's a combination of banging straight down on the prostate while a partner is in a relaxed position.

WebMale80

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Chicago Loop, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
6BD925B7-2CF5-4CDA-9551-ED5945681733.jpeg
6 hard inches and a man that knows what he’s doing is a recipe for ecstasy.
Nothing makes me orgasm harder. My cock will stay hard and drip precum without me even touching it

studpud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I make guys cum without touching their cock all the time.... sometimes just from sticking inside. When you’re this big it’s always going to hit the spot. Lol

I've never nutted like this but a few guys have been very thick and gotten me close quickly

ughman

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend and I have discussed having her actually fuck me. She has used toys, large produce like zucchini and cucumbers, and even fisted me. I have had amazing orgasms this way but she has also been stimulating my dick at the same time.

We have talked about getting a special toy or strap on where she can actually fuck me with her thrusting her appendage with our bodies in contact. I am hoping to experience a "being fucked" orgasm with her! We have plans to go toy shopping soon!!!
lucky man!! damn!!

Aznguy808

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It feels amazing cumming hands free. It mainly happens to me on my back. But the combination of a cock hitting the right spot and the knowledge that the top has pure control of my orgasm is so exhilarating when it happens. Here’s an old video of me bottoming a few years back.
[video=medium]3245951[/video]

D

deleted1774761

It feels amazing cumming hands free. It mainly happens to me on my back. But the combination of a cock hitting the right spot and the knowledge that the top has pure control of my orgasm is so exhilarating when it happens. Here’s an old video of me bottoming a few years back.

Hot video, dude. Thanks for sharing.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just an awesome video.......I know exactly what you are experiencing and saying....just an unbelievable feeling.......

Wales1909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've started seeing this guy and we are both vers. He's average size and I'm above average but I've never been fucked the way he does it to me or done this to a guy before .

The other day we were really passionate, lots of kissing, fore play and as few drinks in us.
We started to have sex where I was on my back and him sitting on top riding me, which he likes as he can take my cock deep. he started to get faster and deeper and with a little more pushing back from me, his face tensed and loads of pre cum was ozzing out,
He started to get faster again with heaver breathing, next thing he shot a huge load of prostate cum over my chest which I didn't expect. (he doesn't shoot when he cums) He was shaking in pleasure and panting. I started to rub his cock and he then came over me too. Was he hottest experience I've had of making a guy cum hands free just from prostate massage .

When he fucks me he goes deep and really massages my prostate in all positions. He has me on the edge of cumming all the time but I struggle to let go, it feels amazing when he's in me and the passion is so hot.

any advice on how I can let myself go and cum with him?

Bryan Flynn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I make guys cum without touching their cock all the time.... sometimes just from sticking inside. When you’re this big it’s always going to hit the spot. Lol
Would love to feel my hole squeezing your Massive Cock while you are fucking me.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've started seeing this guy and we are both vers. He's average size and I'm above average but I've never been fucked the way he does it to me or done this to a guy before .

The other day we were really passionate, lots of kissing, fore play and as few drinks in us.
We started to have sex where I was on my back and him sitting on top riding me, which he likes as he can take my cock deep. he started to get faster and deeper and with a little more pushing back from me, his face tensed and loads of pre cum was ozzing out,
He started to get faster again with heaver breathing, next thing he shot a huge load of prostate cum over my chest which I didn't expect. (he doesn't shoot when he cums) He was shaking in pleasure and panting. I started to rub his cock and he then came over me too. Was he hottest experience I've had of making a guy cum hands free just from prostate massage .

When he fucks me he goes deep and really massages my prostate in all positions. He has me on the edge of cumming all the time but I struggle to let go, it feels amazing when he's in me and the passion is so hot.

any advice on how I can let myself go and cum with him?
Give it time to get to know his body and moves. I love it when I guy sit on my cock and rides me, cock in my direction and its amazing how may cum off hands free, something to do with the position I suspect as well as the prostate massage. Next time you'll sense what he's going to do and maybe let go a little and shoot. Often its the second time in the same position that really brings the massive orgasms. Next time you fuck sit on him and see how you feel, if you cum off hands free (I hope you always maintain an erection when getting fucked)

hungdarklatin

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
To me it feels at first like I have to pee even though my bladder is (hopefully) empty, and it's not something that I can "squeeze" to hold back. In fact, I try not to squeeze because I've figured out that that will prevent an anal orgasm from happening. Eventually the pressure and waves of pleasure get to be too much and cum literally flows out of my cock. If I squeeze a little bit, it'll shoot way farther than I do during a regular orgasm, sometimes up to 2 or 3 feet. Laying on my back I've shot into my mouth and beyond, hitting the headboard, and if I'm on top it usually goes all over my partner's stomach and chest. I've shot into their mouth or past their head once or twice also. I've even had this happen when my dick is soft, but that's rare as I'm usually turned on and hard.
I wish I were the one pumping you till you bust.

hungdarklatin

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I know the few of you that email me directly will be mad I haven't shared this with you before. And I will pre apologize to those of you who do not like my lengthy comments, but I like to lay the ground work for what I am talking about.
Last year toward the end of our season, one of the last road trip for a tournament we watched the movie "road trip" with Sean William Scott, were he has a nurse help him at the sperm bank and a discussion ensued on whether that would work on everybody or even anybody for that matter. A couple of the guys admitted to playing around back there in the past and got a little good feeling from it but nothing explosive. Another conversation we had been having was about penis size and who was longer and who was thicker etc--I mean we see each other naked several times a day during season so no big secrets. So one of my teammates, who had admitted to sticking his finger in his ass a time or too, decided all the team should measure their dick both length and circumference, his hypothesis was that when the 2 number were added together everyone would be close to the same total number. Like I say most of has have very few secrets among our teammates so we were all game. Over the next week or so as he made his list and talked most everyone into measuring either themselves or letting him do it he made the statement that he was still interested in whether you could "milk the prostrate" as we heard it called. So he said when all measurements were done he wanted the guy with the longest but thinnest dick to fuck him. (OK, now I know many of you are saying that makes him gay or at least bisexual and maybe it does maybe not, his philosophy is to try anything and everything at least once while he is in college, and he already gets more pussy than he has time to fuck so nobody that knows him is really going to believe he is gay, plus he is our 184 and can kick about anybody's ass.) So anyway we had about all gave in to being measured by the time the last few weeks of season were over and then this new kid (he was 18), a senior in high school who had committed to coming to our college started coming to our workouts. So I had managed to get this kid to try wearing a jockstrap for practice and he had agreed. After that practice he was a little shy about doing to the showers, when it became apparent he has a little bit of a boner going on. Now hit had been apparent that the kit was pretty hung as in looong and thin in previous showers but now it was even more apparent. So our 184 told him about our measuring list and ask him if he would just go ahead and get it hard and measure it. surprisingly he agreed, I guess he knew he would measure up pretty well at least in length. Turns out he was both the longest (by about an 1/8 inch) and the thinnest (by over a half an inch in circumference) of all the guys on the team. So Tate (our 184 guy) starts telling him about his decision to get fucked and wants him to do it. At first he thinks this is all a joke or some kind of hazing, we all assure him its not, that Tate is very serious. surprisingly the guy agreed, after Tate promised him all the college pussy he wanted fro the rest of the school year. But he didn't want to do it in front of the whole team, but he did want a few guys there besides Tate. So the 3 of us who had sort of took him under our wing to teach him our practice drills, and who he trusted the most plus him and Tate agreed to practice extra the next day so we would have the locker room to our self after a bit.

Now for the part that fits into this thread.
the time came, we had all stripped out of our practice closes and pretty much all were sporting some wood with the sexual tension of what was going to happen. Tate had brought some KY liquid, which we all planned to used for a quick jack in the shower when it was all done. The 3 of us spectators went ahead into the shower, but could see them very well since they were using the bench closest to the shower (wanted close access I guess). So Tate was pretty hard but the guy about to fuck him was hard as a rock and lubing up his dick real good. No while he was long and thin, his dick head was almost twice as big were it flairs out as the rest of his shaft, so he had a real mushroom going on which I bet really makes the girls squeal and was about to do the same to Tate. As he started pushing and putting pressure on Tate's ass you could tell is was really feeling good for him. As the head of his dick finally popped in, Tate's eyes went wide open and he sort of screamed but the guy just threw his head back in ecstasy, probably the tightest fuck he had in a while. But the most noticeable thing was Tate's dick jumped like someone had smacked it. The freshman eased his dick a little further in then pulled it all the way out. They both moaned at this sensation. Now let me explain, they were both straddling a bench and Tate was leaned over forward with his hands holding him up. Everytime the kid put his dick back in Tate's dick jumped. It only took about 4 or 5 thrust and all of a sudden a huge glob of cum came flying out of Tate's dick, it landed about 4 feet down the bench in front of them. Tate made him stop at this point. The kid just sat down on the bench and started jackin his dick for all it was worth, very shortly he exploded shooting all up and down Tates back and the bench. They soon joined the rest of us in the shower were we were also well on the way to a good explosion. Tate just shook his head and said "we have got to do that again sometime, he got no denial from the other guy.
Even if you made this up, out was well written and so damn hot