Cumdump4tops Loved Member Media: 0 Joined May 14, 2026 Posts 370 Media 0 Likes 527 Points 103 Location All over Europe but now in Belgium 🇧🇪 Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male Cumdump4tops, May 17, 2026 #1 If you are outdoors at night in a cruise area and see a bottom ass up on a bench, do you walk past and do nothing or do you fuck him ?
If you are outdoors at night in a cruise area and see a bottom ass up on a bench, do you walk past and do nothing or do you fuck him ?
Cumdump4tops Loved Member Media: 0 Joined May 14, 2026 Posts 370 Media 0 Likes 527 Points 103 Location All over Europe but now in Belgium 🇧🇪 Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male Cumdump4tops, May 25, 2026 #2 jabubba6 said: If im walking in a "cruising" area, chances are I wasn't aware... But also, I dont sleep with random guys. So either way, I'll keep walking. Click to expand... That’s a shame either way
jabubba6 said: If im walking in a "cruising" area, chances are I wasn't aware... But also, I dont sleep with random guys. So either way, I'll keep walking. Click to expand... That’s a shame either way