Best Places to Have Sex

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A deserted beach is fine, but those of you that dive need to try it at 30 to 45 ft depths. Have done it deeper and am a member of the 100 ft club; problem with that depth is that your air doesn't last that long and it ends up being a quickie.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I bet you have done it deeper.

How are you PS?

A deserted beach is fine, but those of you that dive need to try it at 30 to 45 ft depths. Have done it deeper and am a member of the 100 ft club; problem with that depth is that your air doesn't last that long and it ends up being a quickie.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I bet you have done it deeper.

How are you PS?

No Monster, tho I've wanted to, honestly I've never had sex on my favorite reefs at Cozumel (Punta Sur, Maricibo). Hell, on the those you've got to get past 130 feet to see anything. Columbia wasn't much fun the one time we tried it; hit 105 ft just for the record but the damn current made it hard to keep your mind on sex and safety (and I'm not talking about condums).... too easily distracted. Thus, Paradise Reef lives up to it name for good sex at a shallower depth. Re: Your second question....Am doing fine, but all this commuting between Miami and Houston is getting to be a real drag. Cheers!

D_9998

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm suprised nobody has mentioned a smaller boat other than a cruise ship. Very enjoyable experience either out on the deck or below.

Or a sauna, just beware it gets very humid and things become very sweaty and fun.

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
I've always wanted to have sex on top of an erupting volcano, far away from the hot sticky lava of course.

Is it because of the vibrations of the ground?

I want to return back to Paris and make out in a lavish hotel with wine. No glasses needed. The wine would be licked off the body. And fruits to feed each other and lick the fingers and pluck from the lips.
I have to get back to Paris!!!!