big breast watching

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
Oh how original! :rolleyes:

As for being tall,blonde etc etc,believe me not all women would beg to bed you just like not all guys would want to bed me before you rant back at me:tongue:

I think you're selling yourself short there Tasha! And I never said all. 1 in 20 for a guy would be an avalanche! I've dyed my hair black& worn brown & green contacts too!

wseattle

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh how original! :rolleyes: wasnt going for originality points.

In regard to crackoff comment,well for some women regardless of what they wear their big breasts are noticable.It isnt just 'slutty' wear that draws attention to women but the sheer fact that men are visual creatures anyway!

Even though i obviously wear lingerie,tight fitting clothes SOMETIMES i also wear normal everyday type of clothing too and my breasts are still noticed.I personally never slob out anywhere,that isnt what i do but i do wear lipgloss and mascara each day but definately not slapped on and caked in it....ask those who have seen me on cam...normal attire and minimal make up:smile:

As for being tall,blonde etc etc,believe me not all women would beg to bed you just like not all guys would want to bed me before you rant back at me:tongue:
wasnt going for originality points.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't qualify to respond here at all because I have less breast all the time and they could leave altogether if I went Courtney Love fleshless and still my hips would surpass all...

However, I love to look at big breasts too. They are hard-wired attractive. Men, just remember, they are Below the face, and the face is what is noticing you looking. Get your eyes out of our chests or laps please.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
she means relax since people are just saying you look good..
thanks for the translation.

and, no. there's a difference between being politely complimentary and crass gawking. being treated like meat isn't complimentary.

Last edited:

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
wasnt going for originality points.

Exactly why i said it.Maybe in Seattle those words are not said so much but in the UK it is said hell of alot:smile:

Crackoff...i sell myself perfectly well thank you.I choose not to wear coloured lenses,dye my hair etc etc as i prefer me natural apart from my nails and that only due to job number 1:smile:

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am sorry. I appollogize. I constantly look at your breasts. I do love them and cherish them in any shape or size. I am a boob man. Yes, I look at your breasts before I look at you.

I love to slide my cock between your breasts and into your mouth. That is the best tit fuck I can get. Done it many times and expect to have many many times again.

Last edited:

wseattle

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Exactly why i said it.Maybe in Seattle those words are not said so much but in the UK it is said hell of alot:smile:

Crackoff...i sell myself perfectly well thank you.I choose not to wear coloured lenses,dye my hair etc etc as i prefer me natural apart from my nails and that only due to job number 1:smile:
so true but i have been to the UK many times and picked up a few words and sayings.. just happen to love slapper and essex girls lol.. over here we call em south king county girls..

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
so true but i have been to the UK many times and picked up a few words and sayings.. just happen to love slapper and essex girls lol.. over here we call em south king county girls..

You really want to travel to the North East- Necastle, Sunderland etc - it's not necessarily pretty, but the girls are in full time competition with the blokes to rack up bedpost notches!

Low cut tops, & mini skirts - & that's in the snow. If you like blue boobs & legs, you'll be in hog heaven.

PrincessTasha - I can tell - I didn't wear them coloureds or dye my hair to sell myself, but I did oddly attract different women.

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
Kevbo, I never want strangers to mention my breasts to me. Ever. If I leave my house topless, if I leave my house in a potato sack, I don't want strangers to say anything to me about my breasts. At all.

I also don't want to hear about my ass, legs, crotch or any individual body part not growing on my head from a stranger, unless I have failed to notice said part has caught fire.

If I dress to flatter my figure, I expect people to notice. I admit that I like compliments too. However, I just want to hear that I'm found pretty, or that I have on a nice outfit. An appreciative glance is flattering. A leer is not. I don't find any of this to be a contradiction. I expect people to know what is and is not polite! Everyone's mother figure has told them at some point that staring is rude.

I think the ladies pretty much explained my post for me.

As for changing my wardrobe I'll say this: though I always hope for compliments my clothes are worn primarily for me! I wear them because I want to look nice, and I have an image of myself that I prefer to see reflected in the mirror.

Oh. Crackoff, I was wearing a heavy winter coat when my brasts were told in a heavy Jamaican accent that the speaker liked their figure. To his credit, he followed that up by smiling and looking me in my rolling eyes. And I could wear stinky, recycled garbage bags and the first thing people would notice might still be the size of my breasts. Also, I disagree that I need to feel greatful that I'm hot enough for people to mistreat just because some fashionless frump in Podunk can't turn heads. That shit is not gonna fly over here!

Sorry -- been away for a few days. I appreciate the response, and I respect your opinion. I want to put forward, though, that I have run into women, plenty of them (mostly on the younger but still legal side), that are very busty, dress quite provocatively, and expect to be recognized for it in some way. I don't mean leering or dumb comments like "Nice tits!" or stuff that is, frankly, unimaginative, but something closer to noticing the display and playfully commenting on it in a positive way. Something like a quick glance down at the cleavage and then a chirpy (looking into her eyes) "My god, Monica, a man could get lost in there for days". It's always a judgment call and it depends on many things, such as personality, general ambience, amount of alcohol ;->, etc., but I know from experience that very often the comment is appreciated if done with playful respect.

Now, I'm not saying in any way that any woman who shows cleavage deserves commentary on it. Maybe it's just hot outside or the top you have on is your favorite for any number of reasons having nothing to do with attracting men's hardwired attentions. I understand all that. But it can be a little tricky sometimes to tell which camp a woman falls in: the I-am-showing-them-off-and-it-may-be-okay-to-say-something camp or the this-cleavage-is-incidental-and-don't-say-a-word-about-it camp. I guess that's where I'm headed with all this. Is it all context driven? Not to make up rules or unfair expectations, but if you wear a low-cut top to a bar on a Friday night or some similar social/meat-marketish gathering, should you be more, uh, relaxed about attention paid to your bosom?

We can let this rest if you wish, I just wanted to point out that cleavage is, from a male perspective, often a land-mine in social situations.

Kevbo

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
Kevbo, I never want strangers to mention my breasts to me. Ever. If I leave my house topless, if I leave my house in a potato sack, I don't want strangers to say anything to me about my breasts. At all.

I also don't want to hear about my ass, legs, crotch or any individual body part not growing on my head from a stranger, unless I have failed to notice said part has caught fire.

If I dress to flatter my figure, I expect people to notice. I admit that I like compliments too.

Well that's a contradiction! You really can't see it can you! All I can say is you've got a nice rack of cakes!

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
Furthermore, the amount of girlfriends who immediately tell their girlfiends(deliberate), that you've gotta big cock, who then look & mention it, is way more comparable & worse.

Genitals, not gorgeous lumps of fat!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Still posting from my phone, so please excuse typos and failure to quote people.

Kevbo, I don't go to bars anymore, and when I did go to bars (and clubs before that) I usually wore fairly conservative v-necks which showed no cleavage. I'm talking about just living my life, and walking down the street.

Crackoff, I like polite compliments, not lewd gestures and rude comments, and certainly not to be treated like a walking pair of tits. That is NOT a contradiction. The fact that you think it is isn't surprising, or unusual, but it is disapointing.

There is a difference between a man taking in a woman's appearance and telling her she's hot, looks nice, or even just flashing her a great big smile, and a man standing in front of her and looking at her rear over her shoulder while talking to her, or asking her breast what the woman's name is. Any man who can't even aproximate where the line is is a complete loser unworthy of continuing his line as far as I'm concerned. I would never have anything to do with such a beast.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
PS: I ALWAYS wear form-fitting clothes because baggy shirts and sweaters just make me look like I'm fat or wearing a circus tent. The ability to see my shape is not an excuse for poor behavior. Men should just fucking exercise discretion. (As should any women who think it's okay to comment at all on your genitals without invitation.)

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, the breasts are our GENITALS, men... If a women comes up to you and says 'nice bulge' to you, that is rude innit? Shows she has no class. So if you are like crackoff and say 'nice rack of cakes' straight out to a woman, that is equally rude. Play fair on this.