Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is a thread for well-hung guys to talk together about how great it is to be hung huge. Let’s get some hot chat going about how it feels to be a prime specimen of manhood.

Here are the rules: if you are a verified member with more than eight inches of stiff fuckmeat, you can post and brag. If you are smaller than that, you can post to tell the rest of us what big, beautiful penises we have.

throatfucker9x6

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ll go first:

Every morning, I wake up with a massive throbbing erection and it makes me feel like everything is right with the world. Knowing you’ve got basically the largest possible penis makes you feel pretty secure, you know? Men throw themselves at me once they find out about my size, basically begging for the chance to get reamed out by my massive member. They’ll get down on their knees and choke on my girthy pole just to please me, and honestly there’s no better feeling.

normalkiwi

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No hole is the same after I’m done destroying it. I enjoy bending over hung guys who think they’re bigger than me and making them worship my cock before unloading balls deep.

I for one believe you, however are keen to remain victim free, but would love to see you letting "rip" . :)

throatfucker9x6

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No hole is the same after I’m done destroying it. I enjoy bending over hung guys who think they’re bigger than me and making them worship my cock before unloading balls deep.

Yeah, somehow guys who say they are hung tops always end up folded in half getting my colossal member rammed up their guts.

instagasm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

throatfucker9x6

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

instagasm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That’s the right attitude, @instagasm
What else could you do when confronted with a huge, glorious erection like mine than to serve it as best you can?
Thank you Sir, it’s always a pleasure to serve a superior man.. I crave the feeling of a huge cock like yours in my hands and holes. There’s really nothing more satisfying than knowing I’ve made a stud with a beautiful piece of meat orgasm and spew gallons of cum.. especially if he chooses to pump it into me! Hope I get to earn your seed some day @throatfucker9x6 i would LOVE to worship your incredible boner and feel you unloading inside

Siliconeman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Glad to read we are mainly tops her and fuck the hell out of one big guy, 9 x 6.5 down here al when pumped up even bigger great to open a tight hole Hung tops are rare but they are around. When cruising around in full uniform and found an other uniform top, it somehow turned out that they want to be fucked badly by mine large fucking meat.

Innareversed

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@throatfucker9x6 @Bigguy878 @Siliconeman if you guys have got any interest in a college bottom boy addicted to big dick wrecking my guts and degrading me I'm happy to worship and beg while you turn me into a used toy ❤️

Attachments

throatfucker9x6

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@throatfucker9x6 @Bigguy878 @Siliconeman if you guys have got any interest in a college bottom boy addicted to big dick wrecking my guts and degrading me I'm happy to worship and beg while you turn me into a used toy ❤️

Well who could say no to an offer like that? Men like me are built to fuck, and boys like you are made to take it.

anon9999978

Expert Member
Media
Question for the alphas: when getting a blowjob, do you prefer to take charge and direct the scene? Throat fucking, etc? Or would you rather lay back and let the beta do all the work to please you?

If the latter, does it turn you on more for your cocksucker to be awed and overmatched by your dick, like he or she is unable to manage its size and virility? Or would you prefer someone who understands and appreciates your size and has the skill and determination to get the job done?

is it a bigger turn on to cum in your cocksuckers mouth and throat, feeding them? Or do you like to cum on their face, marking your territory?

throatfucker9x6

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Question for the alphas: when getting a blowjob, do you prefer to take charge and direct the scene? Throat fucking, etc? Or would you rather lay back and let the beta do all the work to please you?

If the latter, does it turn you on more for your cocksucker to be awed and overmatched by your dick, like he or she is unable to manage its size and virility? Or would you prefer someone who understands and appreciates your size and has the skill and determination to get the job done?

is it a bigger turn on to cum in your cocksuckers mouth and throat, feeding them? Or do you like to cum on their face, marking your territory?

Great questions, @anon9999978.

When I’m getting head, I love to take control of the scene. Tell my cocksucker to get down on his knees, have him worship my bulge, tell him when he can pull it out, let him know when to stroke, when to lick, when to suck. Slap my heavy erection across his face. Position his head where I want it and set the pace he should be sucking at. Caress the back of his head and tell him how he’s doing. Get him on his back with his head over the edge of the bed and show him just how my huge cock can open up his neck.

As for whether I prefer a cocksucker to be overwhelmed or fully capable, I think the true andwer lies in between the two extremes you have set out. I definitely love when a guy is awed, impressed, overwhelmed, excited by my size. I like an acknowledgement that I’m too big for him to take inside easily or comfortably... and then to see him work to overcome the challenge. It’s incredible to teach a boy what he’s really capable of handling if he puts in the effort.

As for where I cum, there are two acceptable options. I love to spray my big load over a guy’s face as he licks all over my big churning balls. The other option is to cum buried balls-deep down his throat, thrusting and fucking and rutting at full tilt. As you can imagine, at my size there are very few men capable of taking my throatfuck all the way until I cum.

throatfucker9x6

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
im all for enjoying my size but you gotta wonder sometimes if this sort of thing isnt a bit...y'know....

If it doesn’t turn you on, your participation is not required. Just having fun here with guys who enjoy this kind of verbal play.

anon9999978

Expert Member
Media

When I’m getting head, I love to take control of the scene. Tell my cocksucker to get down on his knees, have him worship my bulge, tell him when he can pull it out, let him know when to stroke, when to lick, when to suck. Slap my heavy erection across his face. Position his head where I want it and set the pace he should be sucking at. Caress the back of his head and tell him how he’s doing. Get him on his back with his head over the edge of the bed and show him just how my huge cock can open up his neck.

As for whether I prefer a cocksucker to be overwhelmed or fully capable, I think the true andwer lies in between the two extremes you have set out. I definitely love when a guy is awed, impressed, overwhelmed, excited by my size. I like an acknowledgement that I’m too big for him to take inside easily or comfortably... and then to see him work to overcome the challenge. It’s incredible to teach a boy what he’s really capable of handling if he puts in the effort.

As for where I cum, there are two acceptable options. I love to spray my big load over a guy’s face as he licks all over my big churning balls. The other option is to cum buried balls-deep down his throat, thrusting and fucking and rutting at full tilt. As you can imagine, at my size there are very few men capable of taking my throatfuck all the way until I cum.

thanks for responding so quickly. Speaking as a submissive, obviously whatever you want is fine for me. My goal is my man’s pleasure and I would do whatever turns him on (within reason). I do think there are few who could take a throatfuck from you to completion, but since that sounded like a challenge, I can assure you that I would satisfy. I know it’s easy to say on the internet, etc., but I’ve got my technique pretty much down.

anon9999978

Expert Member
Media

You have one of the most handsome dicks I’ve seen on here. It’s truly the complete package and deserves adoration (mixed with more than a little trepidation). I’m actually not far from NYC.

studpud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

sounds like a good time man