Big Dick Talk

canadian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a married man, this thread pretty much sums up why I’ve always been turned on by men and cocks too. I’m turned on, intimidated, and curious all at the same time, and for a reason I can’t explain just want to sink to my knees in front of some of the cocks on display here. I’m str8 in pretty much every way apart from when it comes to a cocky alpha with a massive cock. Then I just can’t stop my dick getting hard and my mouth and ass aching to be filled!
a cocky alpha with a massive cock oh yeah mmm

gavlenils

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Having hung guys talk about how amazing it is being hung is one of the things that makes me get on my knees and obey the superior male.

One time at a leather bar I sucked off a two guys who were talking about how hung they were to each other while I worshipped them and it was one of the hottest experiences of my life.
I agree 100% about the first paragraph...

Reactions: srock and canadian

stonerbonerxo

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Best thing about a big cock is never having to worry about it. Seriously. I’ve never been afraid to whip it out when the feelings right and seal the deal. Then there’s the excitement and trepidation right before they start to take me when I’m slapping my meat on their hole and they realize how fat my cockhead is :imp:

srock

Legendary Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Best thing about a big cock is never having to worry about it. Seriously. I’ve never been afraid to whip it out when the feelings right and seal the deal. Then there’s the excitement and trepidation right before they start to take me when I’m slapping my meat on their hole and they realize how fat my cockhead is :imp:
Dude, this right here! I completely relate. I was an early bloomer and endowed and I've never had to worry about my cock. I've always known it to be big and swing while I walk. It is the ultimate confidence booster. Whether it's messing with mates, a doctor's check up, a locker room, a gloryhole, or a hookup, I've never felt worried or insecure about my size

drunkhusky

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

This is spot on. Being big means never having to worry about what someone will think or being intermediated by the big dick ex because I'm big enough that I dont care if shes had bigger and in many cases I know I will be the future big dick ex she talks about

D

deleted1774761

There are many perks associated with having a big dick. One of things that really gets me off is posting my dick pix on sites like this and having guys send me shots of their holes, literally begging me to fuck them into submission. I get hard just thinking about it ;-).

mrtman327

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just talked to a hung friend of mine (8x6). He said whenever he goes to the leather clubs he gets his pick of men desperate to get with him because for many guys size matters and he can give them what they crave. He says all he has to do is go there wearing tight jeans and he’s guaranteed to get someone hitting on him.

I believe him.

srock

Legendary Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Just talked to a hung friend of mine (8x6). He said whenever he goes to the leather clubs he gets his pick of men desperate to get with him because for many guys size matters and he can give them what they crave. He says all he has to do is go there wearing tight jeans and he’s guaranteed to get someone hitting on him.

I believe him.
That's very hot man. Have you ever hit on him or tried out his big dick? I have similar experiences when I used to go to bathhouses or a leather bar

mrtman327

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That's very hot man. Have you ever hit on him or tried out his big dick? I have similar experiences when I used to go to bathhouses or a leather bar

Yep! Next time we see each other we’re going to fuck hard and good. He wants to remind me why bigger is better and put me in my place, and I wanna show off to him why I’m a fantastic bottom worthy of taking big cock.

throatfucker9x6

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Got really horny the other day feeling up my own huge cock. Had to whip out my camera and start taking photos of my big fat piece. Most of the time of course I’m used to being the owner of an enormous phallus, but sometimes I just get struck with a realization of how fucking well-hung I am and it gets me so turned on. Makes me need to show it off and get it worshipped.
26A3FA6B-D6C2-4184-9DD0-629A3FADC593.jpeg

Qwazar1981

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ll go first:

Every morning, I wake up with a massive throbbing erection and it makes me feel like everything is right with the world. Knowing you’ve got basically the largest possible penis makes you feel pretty secure, you know? Men throw themselves at me once they find out about my size, basically begging for the chance to get reamed out by my massive member. They’ll get down on their knees and choke on my girthy pole just to please me, and honestly there’s no better feeling.
Man, your dick is waybigger than most people. I think a lot of men dream to have their skull fucked by your powerful alpha cock

throatfucker9x6

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Man, your dick is waybigger than most people. I think a lot of men dream to have their skull fucked by your powerful alpha cock

You’re right, an awful lot of men wish they could service my huge cock. And hundreds of lucky men have.

Qwazar1981

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great questions, @anon9999978.

When I’m getting head, I love to take control of the scene. Tell my cocksucker to get down on his knees, have him worship my bulge, tell him when he can pull it out, let him know when to stroke, when to lick, when to suck. Slap my heavy erection across his face. Position his head where I want it and set the pace he should be sucking at. Caress the back of his head and tell him how he’s doing. Get him on his back with his head over the edge of the bed and show him just how my huge cock can open up his neck.

As for whether I prefer a cocksucker to be overwhelmed or fully capable, I think the true andwer lies in between the two extremes you have set out. I definitely love when a guy is awed, impressed, overwhelmed, excited by my size. I like an acknowledgement that I’m too big for him to take inside easily or comfortably... and then to see him work to overcome the challenge. It’s incredible to teach a boy what he’s really capable of handling if he puts in the effort.

As for where I cum, there are two acceptable options. I love to spray my big load over a guy’s face as he licks all over my big churning balls. The other option is to cum buried balls-deep down his throat, thrusting and fucking and rutting at full tilt. As you can imagine, at my size there are very few men capable of taking my throatfuck all the way until I cum.
Omg you’re a real god

Qwazar1981

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sir you areperfection. You make me feel small in every way and insignificant, i have to surrender to you cock and worship it like a slut.

mrtman327

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Talked to a hung friend today (I have a habit of making them ). He told me how powerful it feels when your own big cock is in your hands, that when you’re the owner of a big cock it feels powerful in a way avg guys like me can only hope to feel when they’re balls deep in our holes.

I agreed with him, the most ecstasy I’ve ever felt was when an 8 inch cock was making me spew hands-free. That’s the first and only time that’s happened to me, and the second most important event that made me a talented size queen.

Permabulger

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Talked to a hung friend today (I have a habit of making them ). He told me how powerful it feels when your own big cock is in your hands, that when you’re the owner of a big cock it feels powerful in a way avg guys like me can only hope to feel when they’re balls deep in our holes.

I agreed with him, the most ecstasy I’ve ever felt was when an 8 inch cock was making me spew hands-free. That’s the first and only time that’s happened to me, and the second most important event that made me a talented size queen.
Love jacking myself two-handed with room on my cock to spare. And love getting my bottoms to cum hands free just from my big cock filling them and pounding hard. Those lusty moans begging for me and loving the feel of me thick and deep inside them drive me crazy!

mrtman327

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Love jacking myself two-handed with room on my cock to spare. And love getting my bottoms to cum hands free just from my big cock filling them and pounding hard. Those lusty moans begging for me and loving the feel of me thick and deep inside them drive me crazy!
Holy shit, you’re huge Sir. I bow down to the superior male and I would consider it a great honor if I ever got to bottom for you.

8inchPole

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love fucking the shit out of my gf in the morning then walking out naked to make the coffee. I think my roommate likes to see my semi. It’s fun to just not give a fuck cause you know you’re probably bigger than whoever else is around.

mrtman327

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love fucking the shit out of my gf in the morning then walking out naked to make the coffee. I think my roommate likes to see my semi. It’s fun to just not give a fuck cause you know you’re probably bigger than whoever else is around.
Do you think your roommate hears? He’s likely turned on because he’s smaller than you and knows he will never be able to get a girl to make the same sounds or hit as deep as you can, Sir.