Biggest cock you bottomed for

D

deleted17883221

What’s the biggest cock you’ve taken? Did you enjoy it?

The biggest I’ve taken is 12” extremely thick, it really hurt going in took a while to get it in, but the hurt is what made it amazing! The feeling when you’ve got a huge dick inside you, when he starts to thrust and every thrust has you moaning because the cocks so big. No greater feeling before finally being drowned in cum

Wooly Mammoth

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Whenever I meet a guy with a dick bigger than mine, I'm curious about what his dick in my ass would feel like. I have had a few that way.

The curse of the hung size queen is that dicks bigger than mine are rare.

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
I tried a really thick guy once, maybe above average length but very thick. He couldn't get it in. He gave up and went home.

My husband is 8.5 and we have had fun in the past (see my image gallery). Lately, i need more time and foreplay. I haven't been fucked pleasurably in years.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
HIs was nine like mine but a bit thicker. I had a couple days advance notice so stretched out with big toys and was ready for him.

The thickest was a shorter fireplug cock. I'm sure it wasn't as thick as a coke can but felt like it in my hand. :cool:

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
He was a little over 9 inches. It was amazing for sure. The King Cock 8.5 inches (7 around) is a amazing too. I will say that I tried a thicker one a while back and it was just too painful and never got it inside. After all, I do want to remain a Tight_End.

LondonBoy93

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My boyfriend, he’s the perfect combo of huge, rock hard, and very thick. But it does mean that a quickie isn’t really on the books

he’s 9.25 by about 7ish. He’s so thick he makes himself look shorter (which he gets annoyed at lol)

Attachments

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
This was kind of concerning. Tell us more, is it because he’s too big?
My husband is about 8.5. I've tried to relax as he tells me. I've tried to let him get off. It does nothing for me, though, so I stopped consenting. Our relationship isn't of typical gay men. He's pan with more of an affinity to women and I'm asexual. If I'm not feeling pleasure Iof some sort I have no reason to have sex.

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My husband is about 8.5. I've tried to relax as he tells me. I've tried to let him get off. It does nothing for me, though, so I stopped consenting. Our relationship isn't of typical gay men. He's pan with more of an affinity to women and I'm asexual. If I'm not feeling pleasure Iof some sort I have no reason to have sex.
Gotcha. How’d y’all end up married?

D

deleted14893371

Biggest cock i took was a 9" x 50mm
It felt huge..
The entire session was 69... me on 4's.... 69... me on 4's... 69... me on 4's..
It went on for several hours..
I was wearing several cock rings .. and some weighty ball stretchers..
It was a good fucking..
I felt my arse getting whacked, pressed by his pelvis when his big bastard of a cock was pounding me..
Filling my arse with his arse hungry cock
Yes it was worth it..
Never had bigger.. yet...