PorknBeans19

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Anyone got any really good earth-shattering blowjob tips or techniques to get a guy off. So much so they come back for more? ;):yum:emoji_eggplant:

Video tutorials would be interesting to see.

I think enthusiasm is probably the biggest factor. IMO, That's not something that can be taught. Ya either like it... scratch that... love it... or you don't.

I was seeing a guy earlier this year who was over 7' tall. We hadn't done anything but kiss yet and he alluded to, ahem, "things" being proportional. I told him that I had concerns about that. He assured me that he had he'd be gentle and go slow. (He was a sweet, gentle, kind soul... a true gentle giant so I had zero doubts about this) I looked at him and said "no, I'm not concerned about sex. I'd hope that you'd make sure I'm ready and to not be rough. I am worried about blow jobs. I love oral sex and if I can't fit you in my mouth or get a tired jaw quickly, I'm going to really miss it." He said that he really didn't enjoy blowjobs and never came from them anyway. I looked him square in the eyes and said "this isn't about you. This is about what I enjoy... you're just lucky enough to be along for the ride." He audibly gasped and growled "That is the hottest fucking thing anyone has ever said to me..." And I felt his massive boner straining against his pants. Things progressed pretty quickly after that point... and i ended up giving him a BJ to completion. When he came, he actually roared. Literally roared. When he came back to earth, he said "oh my God... THAT'S what I've been missing out on all these years??? Thank you for showing me what they're supposed to be. I take it back. I DO like blowjobs. I like YOUR blowjobs. Im so glad you like doing that. You can take me along for a ride anytime you want." He was a blabbering idiot for a couple minutes and I just giggled.

I think my technique is plenty fine, but what guys have remarked on most is that it's apparent that it's not a chore or something that I do just to get oral in return.

MrD00

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only once. I've learned to cover my teeth with my lips. That's very important I've learned.
Totally agree, one of my previous partners scraped me with her teeth, it went on for a while until I could not take it any longer, I finally told her in a very kind way to change the technique, she understood and admitted it was only her second or third time.She said I was the first one who gave her advice, she got really good at it after

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Totally agree, one of my previous partners scraped me with her teeth, it went on for a while until I could not take it any longer, I finally told her in a very kind way to change the technique, she understood and admitted it was only her second or third time.She said I was the first one who gave her advice, she got really good at it after

I've always been a fan of the "tell me what you want" school. I certainly do.

I think enthusiasm is probably the biggest factor. IMO, That's not something that can be taught. Ya either like it... scratch that... love it... or you don't.

I was seeing a guy earlier this year who was over 7' tall. We hadn't done anything but kiss yet and he alluded to, ahem, "things" being proportional. I told him that I had concerns about that. He assured me that he had he'd be gentle and go slow. (He was a sweet, gentle, kind soul... a true gentle giant so I had zero doubts about this) I looked at him and said "no, I'm not concerned about sex. I'd hope that you'd make sure I'm ready and to not be rough. I am worried about blow jobs. I love oral sex and if I can't fit you in my mouth or get a tired jaw quickly, I'm going to really miss it." He said that he really didn't enjoy blowjobs and never came from them anyway. I looked him square in the eyes and said "this isn't about you. This is about what I enjoy... you're just lucky enough to be along for the ride." He audibly gasped and growled "That is the hottest fucking thing anyone has ever said to me..." And I felt his massive boner straining against his pants. Things progressed pretty quickly after that point... and i ended up giving him a BJ to completion. When he came, he actually roared. Literally roared. When he came back to earth, he said "oh my God... THAT'S what I've been missing out on all these years??? Thank you for showing me what they're supposed to be. I take it back. I DO like blowjobs. I like YOUR blowjobs. Im so glad you like doing that. You can take me along for a ride anytime you want." He was a blabbering idiot for a couple minutes and I just giggled.

I think my technique is plenty fine, but what guys have remarked on most is that it's apparent that it's not a chore or something that I do just to get oral in return.
Omg all of this ^^

I added the bold because I can't stress enough that you really need to enjoy what you are doing. If you look bored, or try to rush through it like it's something you have to do, the other person will pick up that vibe and lack of feeling. Then you are both waiting for it to end. No one wants that.

Do the blowjob for you. Enjoy and savor the moment. Own their orgasm. And when they do cum, know that it was because of what you did.

Use your hands and work the shaft. That is where the majority of the friction will come from that will get him off. Watch the teeth. Use your mouth to work the head, and some deepthroat dramatics. Swallowing is really optional. I like watching cum shoot out of a cock, but sometimes I really want that reward in my mouth. You don't get bonus points for either. Just don't get it in your hair. Or your eye.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can only speak for what works on me, but as my wife has learned over the years...don't forsake the balls. Embrace them (literally), but especially at launch time. Oh, and as others have mentioned one has to show they really like doing it. My wife does such a great job because she really enjoys giving BJs...to her it's not just an obligation.

D

deleted814719

My advice - do it like you mean it. Pay attention to the entire package - cock head, shaft, balls. Personally, I LOVE having my cock in my wife's mouth. I like the fact that she uses her tongue when I'm inside and I like her to use her teeth (lightly). I love having my balls licked and played with while she's sucking me.

Frankly, I've NEVER had bad oral sex. NEVER.

Reactions: SoaringSpirit
D

deleted4500261

I would agree with enjoy it and show that you enjoy it. For me, I enjoy a hand or two stroking along and a good amount of saliva to lube it. Deepthroating isn’t necessary if you use a hand or two.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response

This is awesome. Way to make another dude happy! I love that he "ROARED." It must have been a trip to suck off a giant like that.