Body Issues

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haha No. Not everyone is beautiful. That's a ridiculous lie.

Anyway, the OP should not be concerned about her looks. She has a genuinely pretty face and from what I can tell a good body as well. She has nothing to be ashamed of.

I disagree with you, but you have to right to your own opinion. The last time I checked I'm allowed to have my own personal opinion. No one gets to take that away from me.

Everyone has beauty. In my opinion some people become so jaded by life and others that they hide it away and repress their inner beauty. It's very sad.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not everyone is beautiful. Some people are ugly. Now, these ugly people are still human beings and deserve a certain amount of respect, but they should also respect others and not put their ugliness on display for the world to see.

Personally, I disagree with people who post negative comments about the pics of others, but people should have thicker skin. If someone can't take anonymous people online calling them ugly, then they have big issues with their self esteem.

No, I think if anyone has issues it's the person who moans about people they don't consider to be attractive posting pictures of themselves on the internet.

Though I've seen some of your posts before and I can't work out if you're being serious, so maybe you do actually already know this.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not everyone is beautiful. Some people are ugly. Now, these ugly people are still human beings and deserve a certain amount of respect, but they should also respect others and not put their ugliness on display for the world to see.

Personally, I disagree with people who post negative comments about the pics of others, but people should have thicker skin. If someone can't take anonymous people online calling them ugly, then they have big issues with their self esteem.

Some people have ugly personalities. Should THEY put their ugliness on display or should they respect others?

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media

You didn't just support the ostracization of ugly people, did you? What are you, a prize?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
You didn't just support the ostracization of ugly people, did you? What are you, a prize?

I've always supported the ostracization of ugly people. I think the ugly, and other defective people, should be constantly reminded of their flaws because it will give them the motivation to fix their flaws and remind them of their place within society.

I'm no prize, my ugliness is something that I've talked about a lot on this board. My views on ugliness come from my own experiences. Without people ostracizing me for my hideous appearance, I would never have been motivated enough to get plastic surgery to fix my appearance. What's more, I would never have understood the limitations inherent in being ugly and would have been crushed emotionally when I ventured out into the world and discovered just how important looks are. Thanks to being ostracized and made fun of, I have a proper view of my place within society and reasonable expectations for what I can achieve in terms of my relationships.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
I've always supported the ostracization of ugly people. I think the ugly, and other defective people, should be constantly reminded of their flaws because it will give them the motivation to fix their flaws and remind them of their place within society.

I'm no prize, my ugliness is something that I've talked about a lot on this board. My views on ugliness come from my own experiences. Without people ostracizing me for my hideous appearance, I would never have been motivated enough to get plastic surgery to fix my appearance. What's more, I would never have understood the limitations inherent in being ugly and would have been crushed emotionally when I ventured out into the world and discovered just how important looks are. Thanks to being ostracized and made fun of, I have a proper view of my place within society and reasonable expectations for what I can achieve in terms of my relationships.

Pardon me for saying so, but you are full of shit. I don't think you feel this way deep down at all...not one iota. If there is any truth to your responses, and I suspect there is, you make yourself pretty transparent. Your self-hatred runs deep because someone scarred you. If only they could perform plastic surgery on your mental scars, right? Been there, done that and bought the t-shirt myself. It's been a long journey since I've traveled that special circle of hell, but let me tell you what I've concluded:

-My place in society is wherever the fuck I want it to be. I might be ostracized, but I won't fade into some corner like I'm worthless. I have a lot to offer as a woman, mother, wife, friend, employee, etc and I'm not going to crawl into some hole just become someone thinks I should.

-No amount of plastic surgery will ever make me feel better about me. If I can't love and accept myself as I am, flaws and all, I can't expect anyone else to. So? I love me. Consequently, it's what makes me angry when people try to put me in my "proper" place. I'm no second class citizen and I won't be treated as such. No one else should be, either.

-People have to take me as I am or fuck themselves, plain and simple. I won't change or rest my self-esteem and dreams on the opinions of people who don't fucking matter. While I am human and vulnerable to bouts of feeling inadequate, I will not live my life based on a public perception of worthlessness. I matter. It might only be to a small circle of people, but I matter. And if someone tries to tell me different they will get educated.

I know, it's already getting to the tl:dr point, so I'll close this out. You have to stop bullshitting yourself about your physical appearance and projecting it onto others. I bet you were just fine before but your intensely low self-esteem wouldn't allow you to accept yourself as you are. I hope you find that inner peace. Otherwise, you are in for a long and tortured existence.

p.s. There are more of us than there are of them.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
So I started spying on some of the LPSG Ladies' pics to see what sort of ideas I could get for pictures to post of me....

I have to say, I'm very intimidated. Nothing brings a damper to an idea more than the fact that I could definitely not compete, with my small scarred boobs, rolls, stretch marks, scars, cellulite....

Would, in y'alls opinion, more fully-clothed pictures be considered sexy, or would I just be wasting my time?

i say take it all off...and then walk the streets like Erykah Badu did in her video "Window Seat"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hVp47f5YZg

love your body,and others will as well.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Pardon me for saying so, but you are full of shit. I don't think you feel this way deep down at all...not one iota. If there is any truth to your responses, and I suspect there is, you make yourself pretty transparent. Your self-hatred runs deep because someone scarred you. If only they could perform plastic surgery on your mental scars, right? Been there, done that and bought the t-shirt myself. It's been a long journey since I've traveled that special circle of hell, but let me tell you what I've concluded:

-My place in society is wherever the fuck I want it to be. I might be ostracized, but I won't fade into some corner like I'm worthless. I have a lot to offer as a woman, mother, wife, friend, employee, etc and I'm not going to crawl into some hole just become someone thinks I should.

-No amount of plastic surgery will ever make me feel better about me. If I can't love and accept myself as I am, flaws and all, I can't expect anyone else to. So? I love me. Consequently, it's what makes me angry when people try to put me in my "proper" place. I'm no second class citizen and I won't be treated as such. No one else should be, either.

-People have to take me as I am or fuck themselves, plain and simple. I won't change or rest my self-esteem and dreams on the opinions of people who don't fucking matter. While I am human and vulnerable to bouts of feeling inadequate, I will not live my life based on a public perception of worthlessness. I matter. It might only be to a small circle of people, but I matter. And if someone tries to tell me different they will get educated.

I know, it's already getting to the tl:dr point, so I'll close this out. You have to stop bullshitting yourself about your physical appearance and projecting it onto others. I bet you were just fine before but your intensely low self-esteem wouldn't allow you to accept yourself as you are. I hope you find that inner peace. Otherwise, you are in for a long and tortured existence.

p.s. There are more of us than there are of them.

What I posted are my true feelings on this matter. I know it is popular for people to say that I'm scarred or somehow psychologically damaged from some event in the past, but that's not true. I just recognize certain truths about the world. I recognize that there is objective beauty and ugliness in this world. I recognize that people have a place, their social status, that determines their ranking in the social hierarchy. This is not the result of some kind of, "scarring" this is just me being honest with myself about the way the world works.

If I don't really believe what I wrote, then I've done a truly amazing job of lying to myself for these past several years. I live my life according to these truths. I base all of my relationships on this kind of thinking. I have even spent tens of thousands of dollars on plastic surgery to fix my ugliness. If I don't really believe in this, then this is the greatest act of self deception in the world.

As to the rest of your post, you can think that way if you wish, but it's not realistic. I think a lot of what you're saying is naive and will only lead you towards disappointment in the future. You would do well to recognize that status exists and then be honest about what your own status. I get the feeling you won't do that though. You seem to have let your own bad experiences blind you to reality.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When Wally says 'realistic', what he means is 'in accordance with Wally's world view'. Wally has a very cynical world view. :p

I think Leezard should listen to the people who tell her she looks nice. Bullshit or not, it's worth dwelling on.

jamesjohnson8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You are absolutely adorable and anything that you would be willing to share of yourself would be much appreciated by your many fans. Just post whatever you are comfortable with. I find what some people think of as imperfections to be a turn on, as long as its attached to a person that I'm attracted to.You are very sexy no matter what you're wearing.

Last edited:

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I think Leezard should listen to the people who tell her she looks nice. Bullshit or not, it's worth dwelling on.

I agree with this. Leezard is very nice looking. My first thought upon looking at her pics was that she had nothing to be ashamed of and was quite attractive.

Please be more confident Leezard, you're one of the few who really should be.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
What I posted are my true feelings on this matter. I know it is popular for people to say that I'm scarred or somehow psychologically damaged from some event in the past, but that's not true. I just recognize certain truths about the world. I recognize that there is objective beauty and ugliness in this world. I recognize that people have a place, their social status, that determines their ranking in the social hierarchy. This is not the result of some kind of, "scarring" this is just me being honest with myself about the way the world works.

If I don't really believe what I wrote, then I've done a truly amazing job of lying to myself for these past several years. I live my life according to these truths. I base all of my relationships on this kind of thinking. I have even spent tens of thousands of dollars on plastic surgery to fix my ugliness. If I don't really believe in this, then this is the greatest act of self deception in the world.

As to the rest of your post, you can think that way if you wish, but it's not realistic. I think a lot of what you're saying is naive and will only lead you towards disappointment in the future. You would do well to recognize that status exists and then be honest about what your own status. I get the feeling you won't do that though. You seem to have let your own bad experiences blind you to reality.

If those are your true feelings then so be it. Far be it from me to judge you any further, even though you will no doubt continue to judge everyone else. I guess I can't help but wonder what will happen when the standards of beauty change? They inevitably will, as history dictates thus. Will you still see your efforts to beautify yourself as successful, or will you suddenly become ugly in your own eyes again? And just to take it a step further, what happens when you are old, wrinkled, toothless and unattractive? Will you want your loved ones to be forgiving of your aging process or should they seek out someone younger and more beautiful to love? You might deem me as naive, but I'm wiser than I let on.

You see, I've been young and beautiful. Long dark hair, warm amber eyes, breasts to die for, curves in all the right places....I've been there. Unfortunately, I've been to other places in life that took a toll on my body, mind and spirit. I'm damaged and I'm not afraid to admit it. I'm also not afraid to admit that I am among the least desirables in society when it comes to my obesity. I still have the hair, eyes and rack, but that really doesn't matter at this point. Fortunately for me, I have other qualities that more than make up for my lack of youthful charm. I am skilled, intelligent, passionate, creative, loving, loyal, nurturing....the list goes on. I am the opposite of you. I actually live a better life because I refuse to bow to societal "truths", not worse. Do I struggle? Yes, but who doesn't? When I look around me I see three things: My strong and incredibly patient husband of 14+ years, my insightful and wonderful son and the life we continue to build together every day. It's not perfect, we're not perfect, but we're together. Our youthful glow has already started to fade, but what appears in it's place are the wrinkles, crags and scars of experience and age....the indelible evidence that we have truly lived and are still alive. How do you picture your future, Wally?

While there are some aspects of my life that are not as I pictured, I do have the things that mean the most to me. Without what I have already, nothing else would matter. So am I blind? No. If anything, loss of beauty has opened my eyes. I can't live by someone else's standard, it's not in me to do so. I have to be true to myself, which means defining myself on my own terms. This is as far from being blinded by reality as you can get. I will surely be disappointed in the future, but that's par for the course. I accepted long ago that life is going to push me to the limitations of my humanity. I also accepted that I would do it on my terms, though. I wish you luck with your reality, Wally. May it cushion you for as long as it can.

Last edited:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If those are your true feelings then so be it. Far be it from me to judge you any further, even though you will no doubt continue to judge everyone else. I guess I can't help but wonder what will happen when the standards of beauty change? They inevitably will, as history dictates thus. Will you still see your efforts to beautify yourself as successful, or will you suddenly become ugly in your own eyes again? And just to take it a step further, what happens when you are old, wrinkled, toothless and unattractive? Will you want your loved ones to be forgiving of your aging process or should they seek out someone younger and more beautiful to love? You might deem me as naive, but I'm wiser than I let on.

You see, I've been young and beautiful. Long dark hair, warm amber eyes, breasts to die for, curves in all the right places....I've been there. Unfortunately, I've been to other places in life that took a toll on my body, mind and spirit. I'm damaged and I'm not afraid to admit it. I'm also not afraid to admit that I am among the least desirables in society when it comes to my obesity. I still have the hair, eyes and rack, but that really doesn't matter at this point. Fortunately for me, I have other qualities that more than make up for my lack of youthful charm. I am skilled, intelligent, passionate, creative, loving, loyal, nurturing....the list goes on. I am the opposite of you. I actually live a better life because I refuse to bow to societal "truths", not worse. Do I struggle? Yes, but who doesn't? When I look around me I see three things: My strong and incredibly patient husband of 14+ years, my insightful and wonderful son and the life we continue to build together every day. It's not perfect, we're not perfect, but we're together. Our youthful glow has already started to fade, but what appears in it's place are the wrinkles, crags and scars of experience and age....the indelible evidence that we have truly lived and are still alive. How do you picture your future, Wally?

While there are some aspects of my life that are not as I pictured, I do have the things that mean the most to me. Without what I have already, nothing else would matter. So am I blind? No. If anything, loss of beauty has opened my eyes. I can't live by someone else's standard, it's not in me to do so. I have to be true to myself, which means defining myself on my own terms. This is as far from being blinded by reality as you can get. I will surely be disappointed in the future, but that's par for the course. I accepted long ago that life is going to push me to the limitations of my humanity. I also accepted that I would do it on my terms, though. I wish you luck with your reality, Wally. May it cushion you for as long as it can.

I think you're beautiful. Inner beautiful far out weighs whatever is on the outside. :hug: