blckbottom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a bottom male cunt who's hole was made to be used by hung males. It can be hard going long periods without servicing. The hole gets hot. Your mind becomes focused on one task, namely to find a hung man or men to service. Your eyes become drawn to crotches. You look for bulges everything. The list goes on and on.

For me, I'm tired of my didlo. I need more then it can provide. It is driving me crazy because I have looked for a buddy but not found one.

I was wondering how other man cunts like me get through the hunger. Do you have a buddy to call? Do you pay for it? Do you use your didlo? What do you do? I need options fast.

Auggiecakes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a bottom male cunt who's hole was made to be used by hung males. It can be hard going long periods without servicing. The hole gets hot. Your mind becomes focused on one task, namely to find a hung man or men to service. Your eyes become drawn to crotches. You look for bulges everything. The list goes on and on.

For me, I'm tired of my didlo. I need more then it can provide. It is driving me crazy because I have looked for a buddy but not found one.

I was wondering how other man cunts like me get through the hunger. Do you have a buddy to call? Do you pay for it? Do you use your didlo? What do you do? I need options fast.
A cold shower every morning and a Hail Mary bed.

Reactions: rayray