Briefs Coming Back Into Favour ?

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Ditto. I wore "butthuggers" when I was little, but I've worn boxers ever since middle school. Also, briefs and boxer-briefs only look good on certain men, ie. men with nice asses or legs. I've seen terribly fat and terribly skinny guys who look ridiculous in briefs or boxer-briefs. Boxers, on the other hand, look fairly decent on any kind of man.

not if you're swimming in them. Boxers look good on meatier guys, I'll give you that but when you are 6'4" 140 lbs soaking wet, and wearing baggy boxers, it doesn't paint a good picture, at least wearing some briefs can give the already long legs some apeal.
:cool:

heavy-chevy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I prefer boxers over most briefs, especially those ugly tighty-whities. I wore them when I was younger but not anymore. When I first switched to boxers it felt wierd having all that space but I eventually got used to it. Now I can't imagine going without them. Sometimes I go back and forth between boxers and bikinis but I wear boxers 90% of the time. I don't like to wear the bikinis for more than a few hours because then they start to feel very confining and uncomfortable. I did try a larger size and that felt much better but I still prefer the good old fashioned shorts.

frenulum

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, I started High school forty years ago, what a change now. We wore tight jeans, tight t shirts, tight white Hanes briefs. And before gym class we took all that off and changed into a jock strap and gym shorts. After class we all took a shower, big dicks, little dicks, long dicks, short dicks, thin dicks , thick dicks all in the gang shower . We got over it because we were all boys. The boxer short and over sized clothes and lack of nudity in school gym enviroment is a result of so many boys raised by divorced moms who hate men and are phobic that their boys will grow up queer

amhersthungboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The boxer short and over sized clothes and lack of nudity in school gym enviroment is a result of so many boys raised by divorced moms who hate men and are phobic that their boys will grow up queer

I won't deny that social homophobia has led to boys being more ashamed of their bodies and lest apt to change in front of their peers. But to blame all that one single moms and a fear of developing homosexuality ... wow ... I can feel my brain cells dying in a mass suicide after reading that one.

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's all about the cut and the weave. Some you pop out of just running up and down the stairs. Others you come out when you're hard... but the good ones, they can control all but the most raging of hard ons.

I have this amazing pair of bikini briefs that I wear when wearing some kinds of business trousers (anything else and the shape/lines looks wrong) and they manage to hold me in the saddle. Of course, you get an open window into penis land if you look from above, but it doesn't actually breach.

Even my ex popped out of his briefs sometimes (out the top or the fly...we started buying no-fly briefs), and he was above average, but not huge...

That's why I was asking about larger guys. I've never asked my current lover, but I guess I was assuming he didn't wear regular briefs because of his size (he's the biggest I've had). Maybe he just doesn't like them. I'll ask him later today, if I remember.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find silk boxers ride up my legs too much and bunch at the crotch, making me have to reajust myself while walking halfway down the street. That's why I always now stick to briefs or boxer briefs. I like the fact that they stick close to the body and do not get in the way when you have to pull down your pants in a hurry and on the upside look quite sexy on the right body.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A mate of mine for some reason loves buying those briefs you buy in 7 packs with the cheap looking underwear model on the cardboard insert for 9.99 in target or coles. He says he loves them better than the more expensive brands because they are really tight and cup his arse and balls really nice, and that since they come in packs of 7 that he doesn' have to buy separate underwear at 49.95 AU all the time.
And I agree with him even though they are cheap and don' last long as say CK or Aussiebum ones. The cheap ones are tight and form fitting, and on the right body REALLY shows off a hot bubble butt arse or big package.

DonaldDoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I might be buying the wrong ones, but I have to keep pulling briefs out of my arse crack, and boxers ride up on me so I have to keep pulling those down. So I wear neither and freeball. I'm in jeans or shorts 99% of the time anyway, so I don't count it being a problem.

ck85x65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok, I will date myself ... startiing in grade 7 (canada) we had to change and shower for phys-ed. at that time the changeroom was divided into two groups ... those who wore skintight bikini briefs, and those who wore 'tighty-whities' which were usually 'loosest whities' because these were the underwear your Mom bought for you, and she wanted it to last as long as possible as you grew.

throughout my middle, and high school years, and even into university, boxer shorts or any desciption were considered the kind of underwear only an old fart (your day, your uncles, you grandfather) would wear.

Similarly, at any pool, beach, or hot tub, EVERYONE wore speedos. Male and female. young and old. being teenagers, we wore the tightest, tiniest speedos we could get away with, and if that meant trimming your pubes, you trimmed your pubes. the little kids paid no attention to the fit, whiile the adults tended to go for a fuller, looser, more modest cut. great advantage was the suits dried in fifteen seconds, extremely comfortable to wear.

then came a change in attitudes, and board shorts replaced speedos, and boxers replaced briefs. Now we come full circle, and briefs are becoming fashionable again.

Wonder how long this will last ... maybe like my observation this past summer during a trip to europe ... I have never seen so many fourteen-year-old-and-up guys who tweeze their eyebrows into perfect arches, shave their bodyhair, and wear those huge oversized versace sunglasses.

There is far more acceptance / acknowledgement that we are all human, and all have imperfect bodies in europe. here in north america, no guys take off their shirts for fear of exposing the fact they don't have chiseled six or eightpacks.

smoothy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As a freeballer I'll wear comfortable briefs if I do wear underwear- boxer shorts seem a total waste of time, may as well wear nothing.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm so over the boxers phase, which sucks because I have A LOT of boxers lol.....But I just came to feel like they weren't helping my sex appeal at all. The last thing a man wants to see when the pants drop are boring wrinkled / bunched up boxers. Boxer-briefs are my preference and I find them very sexy, I do on occasion wear briefs but I think I need more comfy briefs as opposed to the H&M ones I have. The briefs in my avatar / gallery are my favorites =) Come on men, step up and be sexy, oh and I hate how when you pull up your pants boxers like to just bunch up and look a hot mess lol. Oh and briefs & boxer briefs make your ass look much better in jeans :smile:

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
I'm so over the boxers phase, which sucks because I have A LOT of boxers lol.....But I just came to feel like they weren't helping my sex appeal at all. The last thing a man wants to see when the pants drop are boring wrinkled / bunched up boxers. Boxer-briefs are my preference and I find them very sexy, I do on occasion wear briefs but I think I need more comfy briefs as opposed to the H&M ones I have. The briefs in my avatar / gallery are my favorites =) Come on men, step up and be sexy, oh and I hate how when you pull up your pants boxers like to just bunch up and look a hot mess lol. Oh and briefs & boxer briefs make your ass look much better in jeans :smile:

Some people definitely do look so much better in briefs. And sometimes there is nothing better looking than beautiful black skin in white briefs! I think that you especially look so good in yours.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Aww, thanks =)

He's right, too. White low-rise briefs on dark skin...yum!

I really got into boxers earlier in the year but have since 'seen the light'. Now, I only wear the boxers to bed or around the front yard so I don't scare the neighbors, and wear my CN2, etc low-rise briefs instead. Much better when I decide to wear something under my Rufskin denim.