• Steven Kelly

Votes: 29 4.9%
  • Brad Wing

Votes: 13 2.2%

• Total voters
D

deleted1189128

Th
The rest of that weekend was spent having hands down the best sex I’d ever had. It seemed like we did little else but fuck all weekend. And it was everywhere. Obviously, the living room overlooking the beach (you already know about that). His bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, balcony. If it was possible, we did it. But such is life and I had to go back to LA. I can’t say that I wasn’t tempted to stay in Hawaii, I definitely was, but I have too many strings in LA and it was time to go back. Besides, I assured Jay I’d come back and visit as soon as I could.

I got off the plane looking about as ragged as you’d expect. Yellow t-shirt, pink shorts, sunglasses, mask, and tennis shoes. Typical airline wear for me these days. As I rode the escalator down to baggage I saw Jack standing there looking up. Mask or no mask I would recognize him anywhere. He was wearing a white tshirt with red writing that I couldn’t quite make out what it said and a pair of really dark blue jeans. I got to the bottom of the escalator when Jack approached me. “Welcome back.” He said. “I don’t remember you saying you were gonna pick me up.” I replied, clearly confused. Jack explained “I knew your flight number and was in the area anyway. Thought I’d help you out. If you got someone else coming or want an Uber…” I interrupted him, “No, no. I appreciate it. I just didn’t expect you is all.” I walked over to the baggage carousel as he followed me close behind me.

I looked around the carousel and, unsurprisingly, there really weren’t many people traveling. Since the pandemic, airports seemed deserted. I kept watch at the carousel which never seemed to move. I looked around a bit and then motioned to Jack, “Let’s go over there and wait.” We walked over to a bench area near a set of bathrooms. Instead of going toward the bench I went toward the restroom. I heard Jack, “I’ll be right here.” I turned to him at the entrance of the bathroom and nodded my head as if to say come in here. Jack saw and followed me in as I lowered my mask in the restroom. Jack looked lost. “What’s up?” he asked. I went inside the last stall, the big one. “I want that dick.” I told him matter-of-factly. “What here? Now?!” Jack seemed shocked. I nodded my head up and down and despite any misgivings he may have had, he followed me inside. I locked the door behind him as he stood nearer the toilet. Jack removed the mask from his face and put it in his pocket. “For real?” he asked. I didn’t even want to dignify it with a response. I closed the space between us and by his shirt pulled him to the wall dividing us from the next stall. I got my face close to his and ran my hand down the front of his pants. I could feel his warm cock, soft as it may be. Taken by surprise no doubt. “It was a long flight and I want it.” I said. I slid down his front and got on my knees, the tile cold against my skin.

I reached up, unbuttoned the button on his pants, and pulled those and his boxers down in one motion. No sooner had I gotten his pants around his ankles did I have his soft cock in my mouth. As it turns out, I really enjoy sucking a soft cock and making it hard. Feeling the whole cock engorge in my mouth and throat. For some reason, that had become a huge turn on for me. It didn’t take long though before I had Jack’s cock at attention. It had been so long since I had his cock that it felt new, but familiar. I bobbed my head up and down his veiny shaft as I pulled gently on his heavy nuts. My spit ran down his cock and off his nuts and made a small pool underneath me. Jack moaned quietly as he ran his hand through my hair. I pulled back some and started focusing on the head of his cock while I slowly stroked the rest. I glanced up and could tell Jack was in heaven. His head tilted back and mouth cocked in a grin.

While I was staring up at Jack I heard footsteps. I could feel Jack tense up and he suddenly wanted me to get up. I resisted him. I looked up at him, my face covered in spit, and brought my index finger to my lips. Silently telling him to just be quiet. I quietly wrapped my lips around his cock and continued with my business. Only now, moving much slower and trying to be as quiet as possible. I slid up and down his cock deliberately now. No wasted motions. No excessive noise. Just his cock, my lips and tongue. That was all. I kept my eyes open watching under the stall for the man to leave. I moved up the entirety of Jack’s cock. Going from the delicious tip all the way to the base where I’d bury my nose in his trimmed pubes for a moment and return to the tip. I put a hand on each of his thighs. I could feel him quiver. His legs, like any man’s I’d learned, shake and tremble with anticipation as they near giving you their load. I could sense Jack looking down at me and alerting me that he was gonna bust, but I was focused. One on pleasing this stud and two on making sure it was silent. I felt Jack’s cock pulse in my mouth before he ever started erupting and I was prepared when he started to feed me. I kept my mouth moving, now even slower than before. Keeping my eyes fixed on the shoes of the man at the urinal. Jack yanked my hair hard, a sign I took it, that he was trying to keep in his impulse to moan. As Jack completed feeding me and I had collected his entire load into my mouth I quietly stood back up and looked into his eyes. His face was flushed, but his eyes told me how grateful he was. I opened my mouth and showed him the massive nut he’d just given me. He grinned. He stuck his index finger inside my mouth as I wrapped my lips around it and swallowed his load. I heard the man outside move to the sink and wash his hands before drying them off and leaving. I reached down and slowly stroked Jack’s cock as I stared at him. “Miss me?” I asked playfully. Jack nodded, “you have no idea.”

Jack grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me in close to him. He brought our lips together and reached his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues mixed as he undoubtedly could taste the remnants of his seed still etched into my tongue. I felt him slide his hand down the back of my shorts inside my boxer briefs. As he made out with me he ran his hand between my cheeks and ran his middle finger against my hole. I couldn’t help but grin as he touched me. He noticed. “You like that?” he asked. I laughed gently, “yea.” Was all I said. He pulled my lips back to his and continued kissing me deeply as his finger poked around my hole. He quickly pulled his hand from my pants and stuck his middle finger in his mouth and then pulled it out and pulled my face back to his. He slid his hand down my pants again and this time used that spit to help slide his finger inside me. I moaned quietly as he pushed his finger deeper and deeper up into me.

Everything about Jack was arousing to me. His eyes, his lips, his body, especially that package he had, but maybe more so than anything physical was the way he commanded every situation. I never had to wonder what my role with him was. He always had a way of telling me without telling me explicitly. I knew I was his. I knew in my bones that my mouth and my ass and my dick belonged to him and that regardless of how many partners I ever had I would always come back to him. And as his finger moved in and out of my tight hole and his tongue was in my mouth I understood what power he had over me and that I would do whatever I could to please him.

I felt Jack’s hand move from my ass around to the front. He grabbed my hard cock that was pressed up firmly against the waistband of my underwear. He stroked me slowly as we continued making out. His hand could glide over my cock with ease given how much pre cum I’d already unloaded. I moaned in his mouth as he stroked my dick. He gently pulled his hand from my pants and unbuttoned them, letting them fall to the tile floor. He pulled his lips away from mine and gave me a sly grin. He knelt down on the floor and slid his hands into the waistband of my underwear, gently, slowly pulling them down my thighs to my calves. My cock jumped out, hard as ever. What he did next was not what I was expecting. He leaned in and licked the head of my cock. Tasting my pre-cum while it was fresh. I looked down in amazement. “Are you gonna…” I started. This time Jack lifted his index finger to his lips, smiling, saying shhh. Then he wrapped his lips around the head of my cock and ran his tongue over the head. I could feel his warm mouth working his was down my shaft. Slowly, methodically moving. His pace unwavering until he had my cock covered in his spit. He reached up and grabbed the base of my wet cock and made his hand meet his lips as he moved over my dick.

Whether he was actually good at sucking dick or not (he was) wasn’t what was so surprising here. It was the fact that it was Jack. On his knees. Sucking MY cock and not the other way around that was so mesmerizing. As I looked down and watched this bronzed god suck on me in an airport restroom I couldn’t help but think how lucky I was to be there. I lifted my yellow shirt above my navel and as I did Jack ran his hand up my pelvis to my abs. His hand felt so good against my toned skin. He pulled his hand back down and between my legs and I could feel his finger again pushing into my hole. I looked up at the ceiling, my mouth open, licking my lips. Softly I moaned out, “Fuuuck, Jack. Make me cum…”

Jack stopped what he was doing almost immediately and as soon as he did I came out of what can only be described as my pleasure trance. He stood up, his white shirt covering his perfect body. “No problem.” He said. He grabbed me by my shoulders and turned me around. He put his hand on my back and made me bend at the waist, holding myself up with my forearms against the cold wall. I heard him spit in his hand. I knew what was coming. And I honestly couldn’t wait. Jack placed the head of his cock on my hole and started pushing in slowly, not like he had before. He pushed himself inside me like he cared, Like he wanted me to enjoy it. And I did. Every thick, mesmerizing inch.

Jack put both hands on my shoulders as he started to fuck me. The feeling of his hands grabbing me as he thrust himself deep in my guts was overwhelming. I could feel my head rock with every thrust of his hips. My hair falling into my face, I could feel our bodies in sync. I moaned out for him, “aahhhh..ffuuuuckkk…Jaaackkkk” between thrusts. I could feel his balls slapping against my perky ass. The distinctive plop plop plop sound of his balls and thighs against my ass echoing in the bathroom. I buried my face in my arms. Enjoying every crushing thrust the stud would pump into me. He was giving me exactly what I needed in this moment. I felt one hand leave a shoulder and grab the bottom of my shirt behind me. Gripping it tightly around his hand and pulling my ass against his cock harder. Each thrust more and more aggressive, more punishing, deeper. I felt myself get to the edge and I knew I couldn’t hold back any longer. Jack was too good. I started blasting ropes of cum against the wall. As I moaned and finished my nut, I felt Jack pull out, moaning quietly, and start unleashing a load across my back. He sprayed a couple ropes on me before pushing his cock back inside my hole and gently riding out his orgasm inside me. Jack leaned his body against mine. My chest now pushed against the wall, he was still grinding my ass with his softening dick. “Like I said, you were missed more than you know.”

I reached down to grab my shorts and he pulled up his pants. I fixed and situated myself with my back to Jack and as I turned around he met me with the deepest, softest, most passion-filled kiss I’ve ever experienced. He broke off the kiss after a few seconds. He looked at me. “I’m not sure I want you doing this anymore, Cam.” My jaw dropped a little. What was he saying? He’s the one that got me started in this world after all. “Let’s go home.” He said. He opened the door of the stall and I followed behind him. I could feel that Jack had squirted cum all the way up my back and some was on my shirt. Maybe he’s marking his territory, I thought.
is chapter was so fucking hot. Beautifully written. The feeling of growing protections and ownership Jack has over Cameron. Made me but instantly in the last part. When Cameron knew he belonged to Jack. So hot