Camping with my best friend's dad

Adamandadam

Cherished Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went to a summer camp with showers like that. The toilets were even in open space. The awful part was the mosquitoes that lived in the toilet bowls and would bite us in our crack, so we all had itchy butts all the time. The campers and counselors, who were college guys, showered together, so I got to see some hairy male bodies at the age of 12. I was totally in love with my counselor, and wished he would take me to his bed. Nothing happened, of course. The most sexual thing was when two of the aggressive black boys decided to roam around the cabin showing off their erections, which he shoved in my face, demanding that I compliment him on his non-existent pubic hair...I couldn't really figure out what he wanted.
A friend of mine was doing summer stock as a dancer at a theater that had the same kind of shower cabin. An announcement went around that 10 pm would be "Shower Hour-Anything Goes" and apparently that's what happened, some of the guys would go to "shower" and screw each other. I'm guessing, being the late '80s, that they were already hiv+ and didn't care anymore. I don't find that kind of thing at all sexy.

Krobbie1954

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went to a summer camp with showers like that. The toilets were even in open space. The awful part was the mosquitoes that lived in the toilet bowls and would bite us in our crack, so we all had itchy butts all the time. The campers and counselors, who were college guys, showered together, so I got to see some hairy male bodies at the age of 12. I was totally in love with my counselor, and wished he would take me to his bed. Nothing happened, of course. The most sexual thing was when two of the aggressive black boys decided to roam around the cabin showing off their erections, which he shoved in my face, demanding that I compliment him on his non-existent pubic hair...I couldn't really figure out what he wanted.
A friend of mine was doing summer stock as a dancer at a theater that had the same kind of shower cabin. An announcement went around that 10 pm would be "Shower Hour-Anything Goes" and apparently that's what happened, some of the guys would go to "shower" and screw each other. I'm guessing, being the late '80s, that they were already hiv+ and didn't care anymore. I don't find that kind of thing at all sexy.
Wow how judgemental of you to assume that. As someone who is HIV+ for over 32 years I really object to it And the wording you use so blithely.

Brian74

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@oprahwinfrey

My friend you have done it AGAIN. I don’t know how, but you have managed to pen another steamy and incandescent magnum opus.

I read a lot on this and other erotic sites. But when I see that the inimitable Oprah Winfrey has bequeathed us another treasure, my pulse quickens, my lips smile and my dick twitches a bit.

Hell, your stories make me so giddy, if I had a tail I’d wag it. :emoji_heartpulse:

oprahwinfrey

Legendary Member
Media
@oprahwinfrey

My friend you have done it AGAIN. I don’t know how, but you have managed to pen another steamy and incandescent magnum opus.

I read a lot on this and other erotic sites. But when I see that the inimitable Oprah Winfrey has bequeathed us another treasure, my pulse quickens, my lips smile and my dick twitches a bit.

Hell, your stories make me so giddy, if I had a tail I’d wag it. :emoji_heartpulse:
That's very kind, thank you!