Charlie Sheen

Mulebear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've met him.
He is short
He didn't seem to have a whole lot of personality.
I was very underwhelmed.

xHotxSexinessx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
**Noticed this last night**
on two and a half men in the episode called love isn't blind, it's retarded when he takes off his pants. if you look closely i swear you can see something for a split second it's either his dick or his balls or something. i don't know anyone else notice?

LaPinga

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
**Noticed this last night**
on two and a half men in the episode called love isn't blind, it's retarded when he takes off his pants. if you look closely i swear you can see something for a split second it's either his dick or his balls or something. i don't know anyone else notice?

He's always showing bulge on that show. Lots of scenes with him in boxer shorts. :smile:

dingdong

Cherished Member
Media
Whenever he is sitting down on the show, and the camera is facing him, it always seems to point towards his crotch through his thighs, because his character always wears shorts!

Has anyone noticed this, because i'm sure the editors must have picked up on this? :confused::rolleyes:

I can't stand how he always wears those shorts and the long socks. Ugh.

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whenever he is sitting down on the show, and the camera is facing him, it always seems to point towards his crotch through his thighs, because his character always wears shorts!

Has anyone noticed this, because i'm sure the editors must have picked up on this? :confused::rolleyes:
last week's episode was a great example. Sitting in the doctor's [shrink] office. For the first time I figured he's not a 'boxer' fan otherwise you would have seen part of them; he's either going commando or wearing bikini style. Saw no dick but saw no material either.

dingdong

Cherished Member
Media
last week's episode was a great example. Sitting in the doctor's [shrink] office. For the first time I figured he's not a 'boxer' fan otherwise you would have seen part of them; he's either going commando or wearing bikini style. Saw no dick but saw no material either.

wow, do you really think he goes commando on a famous national tv programme lol?! :eek:

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
he is so unattractive.

there is "nothing" there.

He probably smells of cheap booze and rancid hooker sweat.

dcw4

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
hey guys,...he is a favorite of many middle age guys like me...and he is from dayton, ohio...great show...who cares what he is packing...evidently works for him...rich/hot/lovely wife...several in fact....i wish i was him

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
he is so unattractive.

there is "nothing" there.

He probably smells of cheap booze and rancid hooker sweat.

dcw4

LOL......Damn, I wish I had said that!!!

Now, his father is another thing all together.....he's HOT!