Cheaters/abusers

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
what the kids need more than a few £ a month is a happy, stable mother.
if court is going to cause stress and disruption to her and her family then maybe dropping it is the right choice for her.

whatever, nobody has the right to make that call but her.
she knows what's best.

I agree mostly. We grew up not really knowing our father. There are three of us kids and mom never once asked him for a penny, a birthday card or Christmas present. He cared not and so did she. We had very little and life was challenging for her. For me, when I think back, it's not about a few extra dollars a week (although we really could have used it), it's the fact that we grew up with not one iota of support in anyway from our father and neither understood how much a simple gesture from him would have meant to us. They disliked each other so much, that they let it reflect on their children to the extent of ignorning our feelings and some basic, everyday needs. She was a very proud lady. If he would have had to pay child support, he would have at least been reminded of us once in a while and we would have known it. We all grew up just fine without him and I no longer have negative feelings about the situation. Although, I still don't consider that I have a father. I doubt my siblings do either.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
While reading your post, I could not help but notice how confident, kindhearted, understanding and egoless you are! Serious mojo!! I think life has many good things in store for you.

I don't advocate cheating under any circumstances but it's not always a clear cut black and white affair. In the case of a single instance of cheating, depending on the circumstances, I think the possibilities of understanding and forgiveness can and should be considered.

I've seen firsthand the damage that cheating can do to people, the first guy I dated was left a broken and emotional wreck after his fiancée cheated on him multiple times. She eventually dumped him and informed him of yet more cheating in a truly hideous and very public way that damaged him even further.
Even while we were dating, his continuing love for her and the despair he felt over the situation was evident. He kept photo albums containing only pictures of her and him all over his house, would show me them frequently and tell me about the future he planned and wanted with her. Then he'd leave the room to cry whilst I sat there staring at their frozen history, not knowing what the fuck to do or say.

She was such a charming girl. She deliberately kept in contact with him, always phoning up with a question or quirky comment, leaving cute little messages on his answering machine with references to things they'd done in the past. She'd also find out from his friends if we were going out and would just happen to be in the same place. She once did that whilst we were out clubbing, literally grabbed him on the dance floor and started slutting all over him.
Best part was that she didn't know who I was, so when she marched into the toilets later with a gang of her friends, declaring loudly "he's got a new girl, if I find her, I'll fuck her up" it was a genuine pleasure to introduce myself. I don't do violence but I'm damn good at threatening to.
She left him alone for several months after that but it was clear that he didn't want to move on, the spaces he'd made for her in his life and heart were never going to be filled by anyone else. I tried my best to help him but at that time I was very young and totally unequipped to deal with someone so determined to bury himself in a past he couldn't return to and a future he couldn't have.
So we broke up and I thought to myself, if anyone ever cheats on me - it's over.

Easy to think that, not so easy when it actually happened.

I met a guy through an internet community and set of chat rooms I frequented, he lived up the country from me and hadn't had a girlfriend before. The first year and a half of the relationship was long distance, maintained through phone calls, internet chatting and two visits.
At the time I was working for the ISP who provided the chat service and he was studying at University, we were both online a lot and part of a large group of internet friends/people/associates who would chat, do quizzes and behave in an extremely silly fashion in the evenings.
It was a close knit group and there were a few oddball outsiders who'd drift in and out, also some real nutcases of the type made popular in the media "internet psycho" warning stories.
One of the drifters was a girl with a reputation for cybering anything that had a remotely male nickname, sometimes very publicly.
The guy I was dating was extremely extroverted and comical online, the complete opposite of how he was in real life, that particular girl was very predatory and drawn to his online persona. Even though she knew we were dating, that we'd met in real life and had plans together, she pursued him at full force. Outrageous flirting, dirty talking, begging him to cyber her and to meet her.

All of the above, she did in the main chat room where everyone could see. I thought if she was that open about it, there wasn't any serious danger. That she was role-playing for attention and fun, really didn't think she'd be like that in real life.
A few mutual friends started to make comments about her behaviour and his responses to her, a couple of my closer friends said I should be worried and I didn't listen, didn't think I had a need to and even had a go at them for saying that kind of thing about someone I trusted.
To this day, I've never known if he wanted to get caught or if he was just fucking stupid. I suspect the latter as he obviously intended to reply to one of her emails and sent it to me instead, included was a really interesting set of pictures and all the previous email history with explicit details. From that point it was easy to work out dates and times, note all the inconsistencies and find the lies.

I was devastated and confused. Ashamed because I felt like it was my fault, I blamed myself and I cried my fucking heart out before I got properly furious. Then I felt confused again and considered the options. Most of all I wanted to know and understand why he'd done it and how it had come to that when things had seemed to be going fine.
If I'd have ended the relationship right then without talking, aside from the betrayal of trust, the not knowing why would have been the worst thing for me.

So we talked and talked, with crying on both ends of the phone. As I listened and thought about things, I could understand why he'd done it. It didn't excuse it and he had the grace at least, not to try to.

Time apart, physical loneliness, sheer distance, never having had a girlfriend before so never having had anyone or anything to compare current feelings or physical reactions to, uncertain about commitment, unsure of timing, about the future, wanting the chance to experience variety and experiment before settling down, wanting something free and easy that required no maintenance or work, wanting a casual encounter for the chance to have fucked more than one woman in a lifetime, wanting to feel attractive and desired, wanting to feel eligible/available and not limited in options or choices, thinking too much, not really thinking, the appeal of a beautiful woman (whatever I think of her, I saw pictures and she was physically stunning), pride, ego, machismo, lust...

Many, many reasons, there were more I haven't listed and am not going to because they're extremely personal. So yeah, I could put myself in his shoes, empathise and understand why he did what he did. It was a mistake and people make them. As long as something is learned and the mistake isn't repeated, it's possible to move on from it.

If I'd have been aware of how he felt at the time, I would have told him that we needed to take a break from the relationship. I have no problem with someone wanting to live life for themselves when they've not had the opportunity to do it until that point. I'd rather someone be as certain as is possible, with as much experience as is possible to make a choice wisely than to rush into something with unvoiced doubt and uncertainty that can later lead to much worse things happening than breaking up for a while so that when it comes down to wanting something, you know damn well that you want it and will stay with it and you're not going to regret agreeing to have a monogamous relationship with it, get engaged to it then give into temptation when it emails naked pictures of itself to you.

That guy and I broke up a long time ago. We didn't work out for a lot of reasons but the incident of cheating wasn't one of them. I firmly believe that if you're going to forgive someone, it has to be done properly, you don't store a mistake for ammunition the next time you're pissed, you let it go and it stays gone.

Odd to look back and find it almost amusing now, especially the girl. She plowed through the other men in that community like a combine harvester until they started talking amongst themselves and realised they shared some common symptoms. At least three of them were married, two no longer are. Karma can be such a bitch.
I've had the dubious pleasure of having predatory female friends before and they're a very interesting breed but akin to Wolverines. Kinda fun to watch from distance but if they get close to you or those you care about, hit them with a bloody big stick.

So from personal experience, I can see why cheating sometimes happens, that it's something you can move forwards from and how damn important good communication is in a relationship. I can also see the occasions where it's inexcusable, completely unacceptable, unforgivable and hideously wrong.
Giving someone a chance isn't such a bad thing to do, giving someone multiple chances is. Unless you're in a relationship or marriage of convenience where both parties know and don't give a shit, so it's vaguely OK.

And in the case of domestic abuse and violence against both men and women, there is never an occasion where that is acceptable. Ever. Though I'm fully aware that it's easy for me to say that on principle as it's very different for the people who are trapped into being victims of it.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree mostly. We grew up not really knowing our father. There are three of us kids and mom never once asked him for a penny, a birthday card or Christmas present. He cared not and so did she. We had very little and life was challenging for her. For me, when I think back, it's not about a few extra dollars a week (although we really could have used it), it's the fact that we grew up with not one iota of support in anyway from our father and neither understood how much a simple gesture from him would have meant to us. They disliked each other so much, that they let it reflect on their children to the extent of ignoring our feelings and some basic, everyday needs. She was a very proud lady. If he would have had to pay child support, he would have at least been reminded of us once in a while and we would have known it. We all grew up just fine without him and I no longer have negative feelings about the situation. Although, I still don't consider that I have a father. I doubt my siblings do either.
growing up without a dad is hard.
mine paid on time every month, but it meant nothing. the law said he had to pay so he paid.
the law didn't make him take take me to the zoo, call to ask if i was happy, have me for a sleepover or come to parents' evening...so he never did. those few pounds didn't provide any real support for my lunatic mother, and they didn't provide any real connection for an abandoned daughter.

...i found my eldest a willing stepdad, and even though we've parted he still loves and supports her the same way as he does his own son, because the only thing that can replace a father's time and love is a father's time and love.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
I think you might be right that the thread may belong in the relationships forum, but suppose it could stand here as well; given that it asks about women's views on their choices with cheating.

I've always felt this way about taking someone back that cheated on you: that person believes you are worth losing.

The risk of losing you was something that did not deter them from pursuing 20 seconds of orgasm.

Why be with someone that has demonstrated that you are worth losing?

Last edited:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I read the original post and felt 'I can't get a girl, and yet there's all these women who have partners who cheat, and they prefer those men to me!'. I might have been wrong, but that's the feeling I got.

I have cheated, and my wife knows and isn't particularly fussed. When I pressed her about this a little, she replied that she thought that's the sort of man I am. Which was another way of saying that's why she was attracted to me, why we got married, and why we're together. It's a 'nice guys finish last' thing. But I don't do abuse, quite the opposite, which is main reason why we're together.

For those who haven't cheated, it is possible to have a long-term affair and it doesn't have any affect on either relationship at all. You can love someone, and you can love someone else, and you have enough love for both. It's not either one or the other, or possession, it's additive. It's not even indicative of relationship problems! It's just the way we are, or some of us are.

Stats vary from survey to survey, but for long-term relationships the percentages are around 40% of men and about 30% of women. That's an awful lot of individuals, and even more relationships.

I don't call what you did cheating, if you don't conceal it from your spouse andyour spouse okays it. Cheating and non-monogamy are not the same.

It becomes cheating when you conceal it and lie about it, or if you keep on doing it after you know very well that your partner is hurt by it. Thatis when cheating becomes abuse.

In some of my relationships I knew very well I was not the only one, but it wasn't abusive because I decided it wasn't. Often I joined in. Itwas abusive when the little slime hid it and couldn't bear to tell me until he was all set to move next door and stick me with the lease. That was what made me want to die.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Unless she admits to me that she has a serious problem for falling for him again, and that she is willing to seek the proper mental help, I don't think I would take her back.
But thanks for making me think it's possible that she will leave him. I just can't bear to imagine what sort of life the twins have ahead of them.

that is what strikes me hardest as i read through this thread. Oh the poor children of these women who cannot think straight and who do not have enough maternal instinct to fight for them.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't even go near the abuse topic. I was not abused physically, but sometimes I wish that I was. All I needed was a reason then he would have seen 120 lbs of raw fury coming at him with 20 nails sharpened and who knows what coming out of my purse. I'm perfectly capable of defending myself, and will never give anyone a second chance to hurt me.

Damn, that felt good!

B_BoysAreToys

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Someone in my family is the worst about this:

Her husband leaves her while she's pregnant
She takes him back
Her husband sleeps with men while they are married
She takes him back
He breaks their 6 week old daughters arms
She takes him back
She has another child with him
She takes him back
He leaves her once he came out of the closet, if it weren't for that she'd still be with him while he sleeps with random men with no condoms
She takes him back
She lets him sleep on the couch while her new boyfriend sleeps in her bed because he can't support himself
She takes him back
She gets married to the new boyfriend, who is VERY mean to the child that had her arms broken by her previous husband
She takes him back
She has another child, with the new man
She takes him back
He takes her purse away from her in an argument while they are fighting so she can't leave the house to cool down, she hits him to get her car keys, he calls the cops and gets a battery charge against her
She takes him back
He leaves her while she's in the hospital recovering from a c-section
She takes him back
She finds out she is pregnant again
She takes him back
Finally gets her tubes tied
She takes him back
She finds out he's been fucking HER mom for 8 years, her Dad watched them fuck
She takes him back
The husband sets her up with her ex-husbands brother, so he can say she also fucked someone else in the family
She takes him back
He gets very jealous and starts demanding to know where she is, when said ex-brother in law moves to the area
She takes him back
She wants to leave him, but keeps him around (all the while going to marital counseling for years every single week)
She takes him back
Just last week- we find out he's been sexually molesting the 13 year old (the one who was hurt at 6 weeks old)
She takes him back
Asshole lawyers up and we don't know where he is right now.

I can't even imagine who she might pick next. She's only been with these two men in her whole adult life. Her kids are going to have so many issues, more than they have because of keeping worthless men around.

OMG that is TERRIBLE! >:[

Keleios

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't even go near the abuse topic. I was not abused physically, but sometimes I wish that I was. All I needed was a reason then he would have seen 120 lbs of raw fury coming at him with 20 nails sharpened and who knows what coming out of my purse.

I know how satisfying true fury can be when you really need to rage against someone or something but I find it a little worrying that after he's already treated you like shit, you'd wish for something worse to justify that reaction.

Keleios

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Someone in my family is the worst about this:

Her husband leaves her while she's pregnant
She takes him back
Her husband sleeps with men while they are married
She takes him back
He breaks their 6 week old daughters arms
She takes him back
She has another child with him
She takes him back
He leaves her once he came out of the closet, if it weren't for that she'd still be with him while he sleeps with random men with no condoms
She takes him back
She lets him sleep on the couch while her new boyfriend sleeps in her bed because he can't support himself
She takes him back
She gets married to the new boyfriend, who is VERY mean to the child that had her arms broken by her previous husband
She takes him back
She has another child, with the new man
She takes him back
He takes her purse away from her in an argument while they are fighting so she can't leave the house to cool down, she hits him to get her car keys, he calls the cops and gets a battery charge against her
She takes him back
He leaves her while she's in the hospital recovering from a c-section
She takes him back
She finds out she is pregnant again
She takes him back
Finally gets her tubes tied
She takes him back
She finds out he's been fucking HER mom for 8 years, her Dad watched them fuck
She takes him back
The husband sets her up with her ex-husbands brother, so he can say she also fucked someone else in the family
She takes him back
He gets very jealous and starts demanding to know where she is, when said ex-brother in law moves to the area
She takes him back
She wants to leave him, but keeps him around (all the while going to marital counseling for years every single week)
She takes him back
Just last week- we find out he's been sexually molesting the 13 year old (the one who was hurt at 6 weeks old)
She takes him back
Asshole lawyers up and we don't know where he is right now.

I can't even imagine who she might pick next. She's only been with these two men in her whole adult life. Her kids are going to have so many issues, more than they have because of keeping worthless men around.

OMG that is TERRIBLE! >:[

More like fucking disgusting.
I have so much sympathy for people forced into a state where their free will and choice are beaten into submission through systematic abuse and I can understand the mentality of a victimised woman who remains faithful and attached to her abuser through misguided love or fear.

But I simply cannot fucking understand or condone a Mother allowing that kind of shit to happen to her children.
If you're without children, the only thing you're responsible for is yourself. Although that responsibility may be diminished through mental or physical manipulation and abuse, it's not something that's going to affect other people unless your family or friends are aware of it.
I dunno, I could put up with an awful lot, tolerate a lot of things perhaps if it was just me but if anyone ever laid a finger on my child with intent to harm, I would make them regret it. I abhor violence but that's one of the very few things which would incite me to it.

Controversial maybe but I'd say in the case of the above, I'd rather see a child removed completely from that situation and placed into foster care than left with a Mother incapable of offering protection.

D_Vladimir Jurkov

Experimental Member
Media
Controversial maybe but I'd say in the case of the above, I'd rather see a child removed completely from that situation and placed into foster care than left with a Mother incapable of offering protection.

I really didn't want to get involved in this specific topic because I really don't even want to think about something like a child being molested (or any of the other situations that had been mentioned) but I really think foster care would only make things worse. What I understood from that story is that the guy is no longer around. Hopefully this is the end of his 'reign of terror' -or so to say- But if anything I'd like to think that a family member would take care of the kids for the time being, while the mother tries to get herself together. If that could be done. Foster homes are notorious for being dangerous places.

deedsforfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm. well I read it all, and i must say, I'm shocked at how common and just how understanding women can be when it comes to their spouses cheating etc.

Here I am thinking I could never ever forgive and get over that and most women while it would hurt them, understand men and given the right circumstance, could move on with him.

Guys, it just goes to show, its easy to please a women. They really only want very little from men. And would do anything to keep them.

They need to love you, enjoy being with you.
Dont cheat on them
Work(no dead beats)
Look OK

WOW.
I think its more devastating for men though, because we get the whole mental thing going on with, "Did she cheat cause I suck in bed, or he is bigger"
It destroys a guy on a level thats real hard to overcome. I guess the 10" guys get over it easier cause they at least know the size wasnt the issue.
But for most average guys, whew, rough.

Sad, so easy to please and keep a women and a lot of guys blow it(no pun intended)

Ladies, I'm sorry you went thru so much. Hate its so common to be destroyed like this.

To the OP:
Dude, it will get better,. You are young. This kind of behavior with women seem to happen more when they are young. When women fall in love, they get attached and they juts dont want to let them go. Like an investment and they hope they will change....but most never do.

The ones who are I say 27+ tend to have grown out of this and realized, "It aint worth it"

Dont take it so personal. Man, women develop attachments to men for reasons on a level we just sometimes dont understand and has absolutely nothing to do with you.
Just work on being a good guy and the right women will develop an attachment to you thats unbreakable.
But do yourself a favor, when it happens, just appreciate it, and her and DONT CHEAT.
Keep in your pants. If you get a hard on that needs scratchin, just jerk off so your brain will function right. Dont blow it, as you well see it just aint worth it.

I think you will having gone thru this, but its hard sometimes as a guy when an attractive women wants to "scratch" your itch not to let her.

But we got to think with the right heads here guys and look at what we have at home.
I have a faithful wife. She's an absolute astounding Mother to my child. She takes care of me 24/7 without ever complaining.
When Im sick, I get even more pampering.
She cooks, cleans you name it.
She's not an embarrasment to me or my daughter(Lady)
And she's DIIIIINOMITE in bed. Whooooooo.
Its no holds bared in there
Why the hell would I want to ruin that.
Hate what you are going thru man.
But if nothing else, listening to all the women here who were exactly as I described, only to be cheated on, just made me appreciate mine even more.
Thanks ladies.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm. well I read it all, and i must say, I'm shocked at how common and just how understanding women can be when it comes to their spouses cheating etc.

Here I am thinking I could never ever forgive and get over that and most women while it would hurt them, understand men and given the right circumstance, could move on with him.

Guys, it just goes to show, its easy to please a women. They really only want very little from men. And would do anything to keep them.

They need to love you, enjoy being with you.
Dont cheat on them
Work(no dead beats)
Look OK

WOW.
I think its more devastating for men though, because we get the whole mental thing going on with, "Did she cheat cause I suck in bed, or he is bigger"
It destroys a guy on a level thats real hard to overcome. I guess the 10" guys get over it easier cause they at least know the size wasnt the issue.
But for most average guys, whew, rough.

Sad, so easy to please and keep a women and a lot of guys blow it(no pun intended)

Ladies, I'm sorry you went thru so much. Hate its so common to be destroyed like this.

To the OP:
Dude, it will get better,. You are young. This kind of behavior with women seem to happen more when they are young. When women fall in love, they get attached and they juts dont want to let them go. Like an investment and they hope they will change....but most never do.

The ones who are I say 27+ tend to have grown out of this and realized, "It aint worth it"

Dont take it so personal. Man, women develop attachments to men for reasons on a level we just sometimes dont understand and has absolutely nothing to do with you.
Just work on being a good guy and the right women will develop an attachment to you thats unbreakable.
But do yourself a favor, when it happens, just appreciate it, and her and DONT CHEAT.
Keep in your pants. If you get a hard on that needs scratchin, just jerk off so your brain will function right. Dont blow it, as you well see it just aint worth it.

I think you will having gone thru this, but its hard sometimes as a guy when an attractive women wants to "scratch" your itch not to let her.

But we got to think with the right heads here guys and look at what we have at home.
I have a faithful wife. She's an absolute astounding Mother to my child. She takes care of me 24/7 without ever complaining.
When Im sick, I get even more pampering.
She cooks, cleans you name it.
She's not an embarrasment to me or my daughter(Lady)
And she's DIIIIINOMITE in bed. Whooooooo.
Its no holds bared in there
Why the hell would I want to ruin that.
Hate what you are going thru man.
But if nothing else, listening to all the women here who were exactly as I described, only to be cheated on, just made me appreciate mine even more.
Thanks ladies.

You know I've never believed in human cloning BUT... just kidding. Seriously though, I don't put it all on men. There are some psycho crazy women out there. I think they tend to hang around other psycho crazy women. But thats just my opinion. Women cheat and lie and can be abusive. People do make mistakes, some people are more forgiving in their views, some of us are not.

deedsforfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know I've never believed in human cloning BUT... just kidding. Seriously though, I don't put it all on men. There are some psycho crazy women out there. I think they tend to hang around other psycho crazy women. But thats just my opinion. Women cheat and lie and can be abusive. People do make mistakes, some people are more forgiving in their views, some of us are not.

Hahahahaha. Well, I say thank you. I wife would stop cause you're making my head swell....the top one.:wink:
You nailed it. Crazy attracts crazy. I see it everyday where one's complaining about the other. I say hell, "You're just like her, what are you talking about":rolleyes:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hahahahaha. Well, I say thank you. I wife would stop cause you're making my head swell....the top one.:wink:
You nailed it. Crazy attracts crazy. I see it everyday where one's complaining about the other. I say hell, "You're just like her, what are you talking about":rolleyes:

Haha your funny, you should get your wife to join us in the world of depravity:biggrin1:

deedsforfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Holy shit. How the hell did you read my response.
I typed, "I wife would stop cause you're making my head swell....the top one.:wink:"

God damn, Im retarred today.
I have done this all day today. I can read. I cant type. I'm just falling apart and I cant stop it.
I think I caught some down syndrome today at work or something.
Sorry.
I read it before I sent it....I SWEAR. But shit.

I meant "My wife would tell you to stop, your are making my head swell....the top one"
In case you didnt get it. Im sure you figured it out.

deedsforfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

My wife would say, hell yeah. Clone him. Then I could keep the clone hear with me all day, send the other one's ass to work and Im never without.
Gigidy Gigidy Gigidy GOO:smile:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Holy shit. How the hell did you read my response.
I typed, "I wife would stop cause you're making my head swell....the top one.:wink:"

God damn, Im retarred today.
I have done this all day today. I can read. I cant type. I'm just falling apart and I cant stop it.
I think I caught some down syndrome today at work or something.
Sorry.
I read it before I sent it....I SWEAR. But shit.

I meant "My wife would tell you to stop, your are making my head swell....the top one"
In case you didnt get it. Im sure you figured it out.

Lol, no I totally understood it, I re-read my stuff and I still mess up half of what I am saying. Don't worry about it:biggrin1: I know people think I'm stupid because I say things and use hear instead of here, to instead of two, etc. I don't do it on purpose it just happens.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife would say, hell yeah. Clone him. Then I could keep the clone hear with me all day, send the other one's ass to work and Im never without.
Gigidy Gigidy Gigidy GOO:smile:

Lol thats a smart lady :) Seriously you should have her join us all:biggrin1: I just got the last part Family Guy!!!!

deedsforfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol thats a smart lady :) Seriously you should have her join us all:biggrin1: I just got the last part Family Guy!!!!

AAAAwriiight!

I should get her to join. But dont know if I want some of the leg humpers
PM raping her all day.

She'd think it was odd that I was on here. I found this site one day looking for info on her upcoming histo. Got intrigued with the womens opinions and kept reading. Next thing you know, I was registered.
I really like reading honest opinions of women and how they feel about things.

When they can be.