Criteria for a "Large" Penis

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's the size range, is it length or girth, or both?

My personal opinion is that in order to be called "large" or "big", you should be more than one standard deviation from average for both length and girth.

I'm sure this has been asked before... so what?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm sure someone will post some kind of 'official' stats for you soon enough. For me, I need around 7 inches to hit my a-spot. So anything that size or larger I count as 'big enough for me'.

Girth I find doesn't matter much for me - I'm more of a length/depth girl. But 6 inches and over will leave me quite sore unless I'm fucking them regularly.

longverythick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anything over 5.5 x 4.7. 6.0 x 5.0 is considered large, 36% more than average. It would compare to a person who is 5'0" standing next to 5"6.5". A significant difference.

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've always used the rule of thumb that a dick needs to either come up past a guy's navel or involve at least some squeezing to close one's fingers around before I'd call it a "large" one.

That's silly criteria, as the length from cock to navel isn't at all consistent from person to person.

Same with hand size, you can have huge hands, the next guy can have small hands and it'll change it drastically.

longverythick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It also depends on the position. Fully stretched out laying down the navel is about 10 inches away. Sitting down maybe only 5.5.

richard3853

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How to check penis length:

Use a regular quart size canning fruit jar, simular to the ones made by Mason, Ball or Kerr.
"IF" you can flaten the head against the bottom, you are OK !!!

(Hard to "cheat" on this one)

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What's the size range, is it length or girth, or both?

My personal opinion is that in order to be called "large" or "big", you should be more than one standard deviation from average for both length and girth.

I'm sure this has been asked before... so what?

Gosh, do you actually expect most people to understand the concept of "Standard Deviation"?

Silly boy.

I think large can be a combination of length and girth or an extreme of one or the other.

Fat cocks can be a lot to take. Long cocks can be a lot to take. Fat, long cocks, can be a lot to take.

<--glad I have a fat, long one.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gosh, do you actually expect most people to understand the concept of "Standard Deviation"?

Silly boy.

I didn't notice the SD bit in the original question. According to Ansell's survey (300 men) the average was 5.877 with a SD of 0.825 (making 6.702 1 SD from the mean). And we could probably assume Ansell's results are a little skewed because smaller men are less likely to have their penis measured.