Current bf size and ex bf size

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are we obsessed with our partner's previous experiences by nature or by nurture?

I am going to say nurture (which opens the ugly question - why? and who?) because at some stage I really couldn't give a sh*t anymore. There are no absolutes, but some rough generalisations which by sods law turn out to be incorrect in your personal circumstances anyway.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lordpendragon said:
Are we obsessed with our partner's previous experiences by nature or by nurture?

I am going to say nurture (which opens the ugly question - why? and who?) .

Hey Lordpendragon can you elaborate more on this? I'm not sure exactly what you mean.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
udubcrew said:
I think I would probably feel fine about it because I have a bigger dick. I think that would be enough.

I agree with you here. Hell, my girl could cheat on me for all I care as long as the guy did not have a bigger dick than me. Same thing with x's. If my x leaves me for someone and he has a smaller dick I could care less about anything else. Maybe this is because I am comfortable with myself and who I am and how I fuck, but when it comes to penis size it is a different issue; I can be beat. I think deep down to me its that I feel penis size has to do with masculinity, or maybe my fear is that deep down that is what a woman thinks! A big cock commands respect, regardless of one's preference.

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It really matters little to me whether my gf's,any of them,have had a bigger dick before or after me. I don't have an extreme endowment where the likelihood of being a woman's biggest is high.I take comfort in that I'm not the biggest,but I'm sure at 7.5 I'm nowhere near the smallest.I take that attitude with all women I've been with so I don't have to worry if I'm the biggest.I just assume I'm not.And I'll step out on a limb and say if I was the biggest for any of my ex's,she would have told so,unless size wasn't that big(no pun) an issue for her.And although I've had women compliment my size before,I've NEVER been told I'm the biggest.So I know the answer without having to ask.

diego

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I never heard from any girlfriend about a ex who had a bigger dick than me or fuck better than me. I really don't wanna know. But if she wanna teach me new moves in sex. I'll always be happy to learn.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Feeling that you're the better guy cause you got a bigger dick.....come on be serious!

When your Ex is jetting off to some island retreat with the smaller dicked but better looking, very successful career/business guy that everyone thinks is really fine and you're riding your bike to the the corner Quick Stop to pick up a pack of cigarettes clutching your big dick do you really think you're the better guy?

I mean what part of having a big dick did your personally accomplish?

I could better understand if say it was cause you had built a super body at the gym, or because people thought you were a really good guy or particularly accomplished at something compared to the your Ex's present interest you may very well be the better guy but packin cock hmmm !

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Macarion said:
Great rebuttal retard

Hey son stay out of this unless you got something good to say. What are you a sidekick? And if anyone thinks a big dick doesnt command some type of respect then what is everyone doing here? Big everything commands respect. Big mountains, big statistics, and certainly a big cock is well respected. And I did not say anything about being a complete bum and having a big cock, I said I was more than comfortable with myself and who I am, the body Ive built, things like that. Packing a bigger cock tops it all off.

Hey Macarena fuck off are you mad that your gf is sucking a bigger cock or something? I didn't ask for your "retarded" ass input either. So say something worthwhile instead of jumping on the bangwagon you bunjee jumper.

newcastle

Sexy Member
Media
It is really about the confidence that one has with their tool. It has to be certain size, but after that, it is more about the technique.

It takes time, but if you "stroke" his ego, he will be fine.

Reactions: Summer of 1973

stretcher74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
newcastle said:
It is really about the confidence that one has with their tool. It has to be certain size, but after that, it is more about the technique.

It takes time, but if you "stroke" his ego, he will be fine.

Cock size paranioa is a psychological roller coaster.

Frankly even being big it was emotionally stressfull when I first found out that my main long term partner had been with a guy bigger than me before. That was 1 out of 20 she's had which I guess is about the statitical norm. (I'm in the top 3-5% percentile). Doesn't make any sense but it's the emotional response. I've been with about 20 women and I've been told I'm big or biggest for all of them except for one (5% again) who was an admitted size queen for whom I was the smallest of 3 or so reported monsters of cock. Go figure.

Technique and position matter as much or more anyways. I was recently in a MMF threesome and the guy had a substantially smaller penis. I felt good about it to be honest, but the physical reality was that our ladyfriend was quite petite and I had to hold back from really doing anything hard in most positions anyways. In practical terms I couldn't please her any more than her regular partner.

Solution to the original poster's question just occured to me: Lie and tell him your previous BFs couldn't get his big dick up/hard and that it was a little deformed.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Skull Mason said:
And if anyone thinks a big dick doesnt command some type of respect then what is everyone doing here?
To be frank, I come here to laugh at people like you. Sorry. :frown:
Skull Mason said:
Big everything commands respect. Big mountains, big statistics, and certainly a big cock is well respected.
Nah, I generally just don't give a fuck. Sorry to burst your bubble.

<3<3<3

Wilde316

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The truth of the matter is that men who have an above average dick size generally have more natural confidence, this does not make up for other short comings, that will eventually be weeded out, a bum with a 12" cock is still a bum, and a multi billionaire will still get laid with a 3 inch dick because its the facts of life.

Name calling is not needed and fighting on the internet is like coming in 1st at the special olympics because even if you win you're still retarded.

I am above average in dick size, no woman has ever complained about me being small, this has not aided my career at all unless my boss demoted me because he found out I was bigger than him "I better check!!!"

As for an ex being bigger, why oh why would this can of worms be opened, LIE LIE LIE, Lies keep you together, the truth fucks up more relationships than the guy on his bike at the store holding his big dick smoking.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Spladle said:
Nah, I generally just don't give a fuck. Sorry to burst your bubble.

<3<3<3

Spladle, more power to you. You seem like you are a very secure person. Unfortunately, it seems to me that the majority of people are not as secure and that big numbers and big things do make a big difference. And relax bud, your not bursting anyone's bubble. I also don't understand why you come here to laugh at people like me? Because I think a big cock gets more respect than a small one? I think most of the world would think that way? If you are going to fight someone, wouldn't you rather pick the puny weakling as opposed to the 225 lb muscleman? Thats because the big guy commands respect with his size. How about someone coming at you with a pocket knife or a machete? Would you feel more accomplished climbing the bunny hill or Mt. Everest? I don't care if you don't give a fuck about any of this, but some things you give respect to. I respect that LeBron James can jump through the roof. I respect Arnold's physique, and I certainly respect Lexington Steele's cock.

I also don't see many people posting on here complaining that their girls' x boyfriend had a better job than them or more money, usually its the x having a bigger dick that is the problem.

udubcrew said:
I'm sorry to start up that argument but here's the plain and simple fact. For whatever reason, my penis being bigger than another mans is going to provide consolation in every respect more than nearly any other factor regardless of whether I had any "achievement" in it or not. Your riches, body, intelligence, looks are all either changeable or super subjective where as my cock is the most primative and immutable measure of masculinity. I didn't say it made sense in our current world or at all, it's simply the way I feel.

udub I agree with you 1000%.

blintz

Just Browsing
Media
No offense to anyone, but this argument is taking a definite turn toward "low-rent." It seems like most people agree that, yeah, there are benefits to having a big dick and lots of girls appreciate it. BUT, a girl would have to be a pathological size-whore to dump an otherwise great guy in favor of some guy with a bigger dick (assuming that the former was at least average).

Yeah, SkullMason, a big dick does command some "respect", but not that much, compared with the respect that comes with being successful, rich, or good-looking, etc. Besides, having a big dick is NOT a consolation for any and all shortcomings; only someone totally obsessed with their dick would think that.

Oh yeah, guys: it's common sense. Don't ask if you don't want to and don't need to know!

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I'm not fully convinced that riches and body type and success mean all that much either. I think respect is something you have to command from within, wherever you fit on the scale.

A big dick commands "awe." It gets attention and it's titillating whatever gender you are. Big dicks are so statistically rare and hyper-adored that they induce some sort of daze. A big dick won't get you something like honor or character; those are things to be respected in someone else. You'll just get some looks and stares and maybe even some propositions, but you're not gonna win a Peace Prize for what you've got down there.

The other stuff -- that's almost like asking if celebrities get respected. Some do. And some just get really struck, jealous, or resentful of their money, cars, jewels, etc. I tend toward a less than favorable impression because I have a big problem with how wealth is distributed in this society anyway. The fact that there are actors out there who are really passionate about their craft, constantly work at it, and just scrape by -- that's saddening when a hack like Tom Cruise gets millions per film. Same for professional athletes. You play ball all fuckin' day. Go learn a foreign language or some computer shit and maybe then I'd be impressed.

Anywho, Angelina Jolie is an attractive woman, sure, but I respect her because of how she gives to charities and gets involved in humanitarian causes. She's got more than enough money and clout in Hollywood to be self-centered like a lot of celebs, but she donates her time and money because of her heart. That is stuff to respect.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
blintz said:
...a big dick does command some "respect", but not that much, compared with the respect that comes with being successful, rich, or good-looking, etc. Besides, having a big dick is NOT a consolation for any and all shortcomings; only someone totally obsessed with their dick would think that.
Eeesh! Yeah, this reminds me of a guy at my gym. He is seriously the UGLIEST mofo, and body isn't incredibly nasty, but his skin looks... (sorry, I just threw up in my mouth a bit). However, if you look down, he is HUGE. I may have noticed it on my own, but he brought it to my attention, by holding onto it, licking his lips with a creepy smile, while looking and me then down at it, back and forth, and giving me a "want some of this" look. Apparently, my looking away, with an expression of horror didn't sent a clear enough message the first time. I assume it's probably because the dumbass thought his size is what scared me.

blintz said:
Oh yeah, guys: it's common sense. Don't ask if you don't want to and don't need to know!
This, along with the "Don't ask, don't tell" comment, "Don't ask questions you don't really want answered", and possibly, "You can't HANDLE the 'truth'," all apply here. :wink: Of course, the thought that runs through my head, but I wouldn't actually say, is, "If you were the biggest, don't you think I would've told you?" I DID say once, "Why? That didn't seem like I enjoyed it enough?" When he answered, "Oh, YEAH! You seemed TOTALLY into it. That was HOT!!!" I said, "Then why's it matter?".

Jessica

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sexychick517 said:
This is how I see it. I do prefer them bigger, but that doesn't mean I'd dump my bf or even go out with a guy just because of that. I prefer a big dick just like I'd prefer an incredibly hot guy lol. I'm not lying to myself about it. He's a great, funny guy that I love to be with and I wouldn't end that just because he's not huge.

I am glad you think like that.
I would like a guy that is 6'5", green eyed, 250 lbs of pure muscle, blonde and with huge hands and feet, and well endowed ( not more than 8).
Reality is, we fall in love with a guy that is not perfect. We are not perfect, anybody has shortcomings.
To even think about dumping a guy because he is smaller , is just plain low.
Would you like it if your BF ended dumping you, because your butt is not really round and tight??
The sad part of many large guys is that they feel so omnipotent, to the point that they give rotten advise, with the ilussion that , they are indirectly "promoting" themselves.
Disgusting.
I enjoy large penises, like I enjoy tall guys, funny guys, etc.
How low and shallow a girl has to be to think of herself as if she was a piece of cattle, or like a pedigreed dog whose master is trying to match to a male dog