Delicious pussy--how'd she do that?

NYC8"

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've read on the web in fact I think it was this site, that if guys eat pineapple chunks it improves the taste of their load. Something to do with how semen is basically all sugar, and if you consume different kinds of sugars it changes the flavor.

Is there an equivalent thing with women and pussy taste?

I ask because the girl I'm with now, in addition to being a winner in other departments too, is also totally in a league of her own when it comes to pussy flavor and odor. When we started to do that, I really couldn't believe my senses at first.

The other women I've been with so far, and I admit there haven't been hugely many of them, basically varied from musky but not a turn-off, to so powerfully back-of-the-nose acrid skunky that I don't even wanna take her panties off. My guy friends tend not to discuss what their girls' pussies have tasted like (and it's not like they're bashful when it comes to swapping stories of sexcapades). I've definitely never ever heard one of them actively say that a girl tasted good. In fact, on that topic the best things I've ever heard them say have been, from one, "her pussy isn't monsterous," and from another, "it's musky but not bad, hard to describe." Of course there are the usual jokes about fish too.

Well. This girl tasted quite mild and, if this makes sense, citrusy, very appealing and welcoming. Charlie Tuna has left the building, there wasn't even a hint of saltiness, if anything there was a basically "fresh" hint of something, kind of like... weak vinegar? But the citrus flavor was stronger. It was like, I dunno, like kind of a mild sorbet that had been heated up to boiling. That's a bizarre mental image and it doesn't totally work, but it's the closest I think I can get with words: extremely hot sorbet. I'm describing her like she's an appetizer tray or something, but we're talking about flavors here so that really is the only way it can go.... Scent was also welcoming, pheromonal... like none I'd experienced before. A little bit of healthy sweat, just a bit, we'd been rock-climbing and walking in the park all day long in the early summer after all. If anything, it made me wanna slurp more.

Eventually, while I was taking a break, I started talking her up and praising her, telling her that among her many awesome qualities was that she had the best, sweetest pussy I'd ever gotten, she should be proud, etc etc.

And she smiled shyly (*) and said "Kiwi."

Huh?

"Kiwi. If you eat kiwi, it, um, helps like that."

I assumed she meant kiwi the fruit, not kiwi the dodo bird.

Ladies, have you found that to be the case? Does kiwi (or other fruit) really help? If so.... why? I know vaginas are made out of basically the same tissue as penises, just in different shapes and amounts; are womens' juices similar to semen except without any sperm in it, so it would have the same flavor-carrying effect? Was I just hooking up with the wrong women in the past?

Thanks for any feedback.

(* = and a note about that smile. There is probably no sight in the world that gives an internal tug as strong as that adorable smile a shy girl gives when you worship her sexy body. I'll never forget it. Look up between her smooth thighs, past her boobs jiggling on her chest, and there she is, her eyes gently shut and her face dimples up reflexively, shyly, and damn if it doesn't look like she's thinking a mix of "I can't believe I'm doing this" and "oh it feels good" and "wow he's really into me." Shy girls who like sex, God bless you.... )

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:tongue: Kisses to the Kiwi sweet Girl...

For sure diet and habits (smoking etc) have everything to do in how we may taste...guys or girls.

I drink lots of juices eat fruits veggies and etc...i too taste sweet.:cool: I know that because i taste & smell myself too ....

:151:

Mr. Pookie

Just Browsing
Media
I don't know, because some say that diet matters, but I've gone down on vegan girls, non-vegan vegetarian girls, and of course a slew of meat eaters and have noticed no difference. I think the most decisive factor in odor and vaginas is the same for all of the body: sweat and air-flow. The only occsaion where I thought a vagina seemed positively rancid was with a very, very overweight woman who, I am guessing, had not taken a shower on that hot summer day. I'm sorry to say that, but I think that it is logical enough to bathe everyday if you have large amounts of warm flesh folding over various body parts. I mean, it was like there was old urine trapped there. And I did see pieces of toilet paper, but licked on anyway.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mr. Pookie said:
I don't know, because some say that diet matters, but I've gone down on vegan girls, non-vegan vegetarian girls, and of course a slew of meat eaters and have noticed no difference. I think the most decisive factor in odor and vaginas is the same for all of the body: sweat and air-flow. The only occsaion where I thought a vagina seemed positively rancid was with a very, very overweight woman who, I am guessing, had not taken a shower on that hot summer day. I'm sorry to say that, but I think that it is logical enough to bathe everyday if you have large amounts of warm flesh folding over various body parts. I mean, it was like there was old urine trapped there. And I did see pieces of toilet paper, but licked on anyway.

I would have been on the run, bleh...

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mr. Pookie said:

Bless your heart...
I think that you might have some thing there though. Did you know that flesh folds can create their own odor glands? Also sometimes medications and over growth of internal flora can change the odor.... In many cases it doesnt have that much to do with whether the person washes or not.

Andre80

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Odd.

I love LOVE eating pussy, and have yet to find one that smelled or tasted funny to me, on the contrary, they've all been positively delicious. Then again, I sleep with some pretty seriously high maintenance girls.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing tastes better than fresh pussy. My wife is not a vegetarian, doesn't smoke or drink alcohol and always tastes nice. I agree with the term "delicious" as used above and would add that the sensations of warmth, smoothness and slickness add to my pleasure and are certainly a part of hers.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:rolleyes:

For sure if a person do not practice basic personal higiene and do not wash clean before having sex ...will smell - obvious.

I do think that the same goes to the uncut men ...because of the foreskin they have to give extra attention to higiene...here in the USA i think men pick on women (natural) smells because most of them are cut..:biggrin1:

:rolleyes: The one thing i know is that some men seems do not like women at all and say nasty things about fish smells when the smell many times are just the natural smells of a women.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:

For sure if a person do not practice basic personal higiene and do not wash clean before having sex ...will smell - obvious.

I do think that the same goes to the uncut men ...because of the foreskin they have to give extra attention to higiene...here in the USA i think men pick on women (natural) smells because most of them are cut..:biggrin1:

:rolleyes: The one thing i know is that some men seems do not like women at all and say nasty things about fish smells when the smell many times are just the natural smells of a women.

Gisella,

I think you have really hit upon something. I am sure it can be very difficult to tell someone if their personal odor is offensive but there are crude and ungracious individuals who say things that can hurt very deeply.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yep Naughty...why hurt anyone if you can avoid a bad experience for everybody involved- by just showering...

Just imagine...the same guy who goes down on a woman that seems is not "fresh" and eat her anyways....:rolleyes: is the one who later talks and complains about how terrible the smell was and etc...

If u dont know the higiene habits of a person before having sex - again-just shower...its relaxing and everybody will be clean...and if anyone smell bad after that go as soon as possible to the Doctor do a check up downstairs...:biggrin1:

Man...one of the motives i dont do recreational sex is because i like to know people better...and personal higiene and good manners is a must to everyone...:tongue:

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm pretty close to this one.
My ex drank beer all the time, (thus, my EX) and she smelled and tasted like stale beer all the time. You know how beer cans smell when they have been put in a plastic bag for a few days and sit in the garage. Like that. Not entirely that bad, but there were suggestions of that smell in her crotch.
Don't get me wrong. I like pussy to have some smell to it. Even a fairly strong scent is very nice, but that was ridiculous.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Andre80 said:
Odd.

I love LOVE eating pussy, and have yet to find one that smelled or tasted funny to me, on the contrary, they've all been positively delicious. Then again, I sleep with some pretty seriously high maintenance girls.

I agree. I've never encountered one that tasted or smelled bad. I don't know how the fish jokes started either, since I've never thought that.

My guess is the guy who started the thread just hasn't been with that many women to know how much variation there is.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
My ex had a really stinky pussy. She also had very oily skin. I could never figure out what the problem was. The one before her did everything wrong...smoked, drank, did drugs...her pussy was delicious. I don't know what to say on this one.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorcerer said:
My ex had a really stinky pussy. She also had very oily skin. I could never figure out what the problem was. The one before her did everything wrong...smoked, drank, did drugs...her pussy was delicious. I don't know what to say on this one.

For me is just obvious...:cool: Doc Gisella diagnosis:

The first one had an infecction and/or poor higiene.

The second one had good higiene...although she did all the "bad" things...and if u were both drunked, drugged and etc...who cares?:biggrin1: