Do people think taller man = larger penis?

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Totally use to think a guy's height was directly tied to penis size. It wasn't until a visit to a Las Vegas male strip club that this myth was dissolved. The guy with the biggest dick was no more than 5-7, 5-8. I was shocked. I honestly forget the name of the place, but it was outside Vegas and the name began with a P. The dudes actually got hard and all. Was a crazy experience, but as a group of white women, we were constantly being given looks by the black ladies. Sorry, ladies :-(

So how long and thick around was the guy with the "biggest dick"? Was he also the thickest or just the longest? Your best guesstimate? How long and thick around were the other guys/performers?

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women whomst've commented on it have insisted that it is true: tall men have larger dicks.

Generally speaking...not in all cases..."larger dicks"...but even the adjective "larger" is just "larger than average"...by a little...or a lot...and "lot" is also subjective. I have seen some short guys with giant hoses and some tall guys with giant hoses..and some tall guys with "average" or barely more than "average" or "big" meaning 7-8-9 inches at most. Seeing a guy who is 6'11" with a 8.5" cock...yes, that is big...but on 6'11" and 250 lbs...it looks overall small or average. Perception.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Totally use to think a guy's height was directly tied to penis size. It wasn't until a visit to a Las Vegas male strip club that this myth was dissolved. The guy with the biggest dick was no more than 5-7, 5-8. I was shocked. I honestly forget the name of the place, but it was outside Vegas and the name began with a P. The dudes actually got hard and all. Was a crazy experience, but as a group of white women, we were constantly being given looks by the black ladies. Sorry, ladies :-(

Speaking just from my own experiences as a life long nudist and also the decades I have been in the "lifestyle" and attended many lifestyle parties and conventions...and just the serendipity...chance...of life...two of the three thickest cocks I have ever seen...other than my own...two of those super thick cocks were on guys who were both about 5'8' to 5'10". The third thickest behind mine and the other guys is about 6'4" or so...

And some of the longest...but not the longest...I've seen have also been on guys who were average to short average to very short guys...meaning 5'11" to 5'1"...

So height and penis size...no "hard, firm"...pun intended...rule.

But the thickest guys all had very big and wide feet...LOL...far bigger than you would think for their height.
Interestingly that is how I met one of them...in a store that sold boots and other items...he has, as I recall....18 7E feet....

The other "thickest" guy I met...saw him and his new bride...honeymoon...at a nude/clothing optional resort as they were taking a two week honeymoon there when we met...so I saw his birthday suit and only later noticed his feet were also big...lol.

Speaking just from my own experiences as a life long nudist and also the decades I have been in the "lifestyle" and attended many lifestyle parties and conventions...and just the serendipity...chance...of life...two of the three thickest cocks I have ever seen...other than my own...two of those super thick cocks were on guys who were both about 5'8' to 5'10". The third thickest behind mine and the other guys is about 6'4" or so...

And some of the longest...but not the longest...I've seen have also been on guys who were average to short average to very short guys...meaning 5'11" to 5'1"...

So height and penis size...no "hard, firm"...pun intended...rule.

But the thickest guys all had very big and wide feet...LOL...far bigger than you would think for their height.
Interestingly that is how I met one of them...in a store that sold boots and other items...he has, as I recall....18 7E feet....

The other "thickest" guy I met...saw him and his new bride...honeymoon...at a nude/clothing optional resort as they were taking a two week honeymoon there when we met...so I saw his birthday suit and only later noticed his feet were also big...lol.

Much the same as my observations from spas where nudity is OK, and from nude beaches. Height and penis size do not seem to correlate.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I could see why we would. Experience obviously tells me that's not necessarily the case, but I can understand our brains leaping to to that conclusion. Plus there's the "relative" impact - a thick 8 inch cock on a guy who's 5'9 looks significantly bigger than the same sized cock on a 6'4 guy. Some - not all mind you - of the hottest fucks I've ever gotten have been from hung guys who are shorter than me (I'm 6'1). That said, one of my semi-regular fuckbuds is 6'3 and has a fantastic 8 inches that are proportionally thick and he uses my hole SO fucking well. Every time we fuck it's crazy hot and immensely satisfying for both of us (if the length and intensity of his orgasms and the volume of cum in me afterward are any indication).

moderatelife89

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
... statistically it's more likely that a taller man would have a penis to match his height. It's not always the case mind you.
yes because people are going to doctors and asking them to measure their penis

stop with the bullshit statistics

same shit with Jonah Falcon....he's not the biggest in the world it's all propaganda

Reactions: love2compare

CalifornianSTUD

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My close friend is 6’8” and from Nigeria. I saw him naked for the first time not too long ago and to be honest was expecting a horse dick but he was 6” at best and is was very thin. But he was very comfortable with his size, so no big deal...

thebiggulp

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I usually find the opposite to be true. Shorter guys tend to have bigger dicks, at least the ones that I have sampled. I got labelled a size queen at quite an early (adult) age. It wasn't intentional. I just usually ended up with guys with ridiculously big packages. Those days are long in the dust, though. I haven't seen a really big one in a while.

D

deleted1074483

all the surveys suggest there is no direct correlation, and my limited experience tells me not too - a 6'5 German guy smaller than me, a 5'7 Zimbabwean who was longer but not thicker and others taller smaller, taller bigger, shorter bigger, shorter smaller. Not a scientific view at all, just my experience - but then I don't specifically go out looking for hung guys, maybe that makes a difference? we find what we look for?

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
lmao dude ur definitely average...,ur dick isn't even 7 inches what are you talking abaout

taking close up pics isn't going to gain u inches

If you're not already aware of it, the average length of a adult male's erect penis, according to scientific studies, is actually about 5.3", so anyone close to 7" is most definitely above average size

Reactions: benson19

moderatelife89

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you're not already aware of it, the average length of a adult male's erect penis, according to scientific studies, is actually about 5.3", so anyone close to 7" is most definitely above average size
his dick isn't over 6 im positive of that

and scientific studies? lmao this site is hilarious