Do you believe Moon landing really happened? "The Survey"

Do you believe Monn landing really happened?

• YES

Votes: 144 87.8%
  • NO

Votes: 20 12.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Fuzzy is glad that you are using causality to show that artifacts from the past effect the way things are today. In 1969, Neil and Buzz left a small mirror array on the moon's surface. This mirror was used for 40 years by various scientists and scientific groups to determine the distance between the Earth and Moon and to challenge Einsteins relativity theories. The mirror eventually became too dusty to be useful.

Fuzzy wonders: how did this mirror get there?

did u know that on the moon there's no wind and therefore no dust??? I m shocked by
your ignorance...

Last edited:

Fuzzy_

Legendary Member
Media
did u know that on the moon there's no wind and therefore no dust??? I m shocked by
your ignorance...

The Moons exosphere (thin atmosphere) is dusty, actually.

During the lunar night, the particles in the Moon's exosphere sink to the ground. In the morning, the solar wind stirs it back up. Unfortunately, it only takes a very thin layer of dust to render the mirror array useless.

This year, a probe called the Lunar Atmosphere and Dust Environment Explorer (LADEE) will orbit the Moon and analyse its atmosphere. LADEE's spectrometers and dust detectors will measure the concentrations of 18 different chemicals in the exosphere, including methane and water vapor, giving us clues to the Moon's history of cosmic bombardment of comets and meteors.

Fuzzy is shocked by Fuzzy's ignorance too, so we're on the same page here.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Amateur radio hobbyists have tracked and listened to every manned mission into space, including the moon landings.

tamati

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
If "they"could pull off a moon hoax for over 40 years, dont'cha think "they" would have found at least one WMD in iraq.... ?

I'm shocked 6 people said No.

My boss thinks we did not go to moon, but also says he is from an island called dang nang wang wang...he says it's just south of gilligans island. (when he tells people, most believe him.)

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Ok ladies and gentlemen .. I just decided to start this thread that actually would like to be more of a survey since I feel believers and non believers are split in two perfect halves.. We'll see if I m right...
Which half do you want, the big half or the little half?

When it hits $5.00 I'll send you my paypal account data.

bobbyboyle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Do I believe something - for which there are mountains of factual evidence and no serious, coherent reason for doubt - really happened? Hmm...

I'm hoping it was a joke…I don't think any species of eagle would survive the flight. This may be wishful thinking however.

Just that, if there was an eagle that landed, and, if it did survive, I know it is a horrible thought, but, they may have left it behind, as there was no mention of it taking off...............A noble and proud bird, discarded and forgotten as if it were a piece of space junk......... My goodness, what a shocking prospect.

I pefer to shut my mind, and not believe, rather than face a terrible truth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.