Do you like bottoming out?

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You experienced a fully tented puss-puss meanwhile your dick looks like it was meant for the shallower side of the pool. Stick to short thrusts around her Gee-Gee while grinding her clit. Save the "deep tissue massage" for the Horsemen of the pussy apocalypse on this site.

bontempsman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never experienced sex where I did not bottom-out. I have had dozens of lovers in my life and I would love to experience the feeling of having the base of my penis clenched in my lover's pussy. I have been resigned to the idea that I will never experience that.

EternalCaverns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Definitely hurts and is uncomfortable...especially on top. I am not one that likes my cervix to be hit. Perhaps some women have adapted to the feeling but don't think it is something I ever will or even want to adapt to.

Interestingly enough, seems I can take way more when it is from behind. Certain positions are better than others if the guy is big.

ghostwheel77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I pretty much bottom out with every woman I have been with. That is why i learned to take my time. No need in making someone hurt if you can help it.

B_ScottWilliamsonOC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
People always write posts asking "How much can you take before you bottom out?" and "How many girls have you bottomed out with?"

What I would like to know, is how many of you, guys and girls, actually like
the feeling, and what it feels like for you.

Share your experiences.

I have only bottomed out once. I dated someone 4-11 for a couple months. First time we had sex, I bottomed out. Good thing I was not pounding her.

After that, I learned to go easy with her.

Reactions: rpijw18

MissBadaBing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love it and hate it. If I am on top and controlling how deep he goes or if we are going slow and he is just "tapping" my cervix softly, it can be amazing. But if we are going hot and heavy and he is controlling the stroking, he "jabs" it or hits it hard, it hurts like a bitch. The first time I experienced that pain I cried, he felt awful and I felt really bad about it too because I felt like I wasn't going to be able to please him.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have anyone ever bottomed out in a girls asshole. If the answer is yes. You hit a turd you idiots.
Do not make 5+ grammatical errors in a poorly constructed joke while calling others idiots. That's just free advice; you are encouraged, but not required to follow it.

Beedie Tijii

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh the private messages are spectacular. I'm making a scrapbook.
If it's any consolation, some of us men receive some pretty strange messages from time to time as well!

BetterFuture

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it's any consolation, some of us men receive some pretty strange messages from time to time as well!
Yes, I was very surprised by this. I've received some very strange/disturbing messages from some guys. But it sounds like it's far worse for the women here.

Beedie Tijii

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I was very surprised by this. I've received some very strange/disturbing messages from some guys. But it sounds like it's far worse for the women here.
Oh, I'd assume so too. Certainly wasn't suggesting otherwise.

Without naming any names I've had:
  1. Guy who wanted me to have cam sex with his husband because they're a cuckhold gay couple. I didn't even know gay couples did this.
  2. Guy who said that he was a 'gay daddy' who was looking for his 'gay son' to play with. Either I'm missing something, or that particular phrasing suggests some kind of incest roleplay. Noooooo thank you. Also, I'm old enough to be a father.
  3. Guy who offered to buy me shoes because he has a foot fetish. My Doc Martens still haven't shown up...
Etc...

The word I keep reading is 'worship', although I suppose I did kind of ask for that when I chose this daft username.