Empty gallery comments posts

Media
Have I missed a lot today, or what? Jeez, ban the damn troll already and let's move on to the next one.

it speaks well of the membership at LPSG that so many stood up for Uncut. He is, as everyone has said, one of the nicest guy's here.

I guess when all is said and done: there is just no cure for stupid. Can you imagine how unpleasant this clown is in the real world? Or maybe he is so mentally deficient that the only place he thinks he can get away with it is here.

Hotlicks, think a very long time before you write again. From what I have seen so far, you have nothing that anyone needs to know from you for many lifetimes to come.

But, have a nice day!:smile:

M

Mr Ed in Mass

My GF had a boss that took her to pick up her new corvette and while she was signing the paper work he sat in the car and put on the seatbelt.

She drove the car back to work and he then told her that he had marked the car with his scent by wearing the seatbelt before her and each time she brought it across her chest she will think of him now.

It freaked her out and she drove to the dealership after work and had the seat belt replaced at a cost of $200. She never told him that the belt was replaced because she thought he'd do something else to 'mark' the car if he knew about the switch.

This much what we feel like when we see these blank posts from Uncut each time we view a new picture a member has been brave enough to upload. Creeps us out and ruins the fun a little.[/quote]

Since Uncut "marked" your pictures,maybe you should go out and buy a new computer

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Have I missed a lot today, or what? Jeez, ban the damn troll already and let's move on to the next one.

it speaks well of the membership at LPSG that so many stood up for Uncut. He is, as everyone has said, one of the nicest guy's here.

There is no nicer guy here than uncut, as many have so eloquently said!
Not to take away anything from the other, many fine members of
lpsg,of which, you are not!
Since your other half said, "they will just flame you", you've obviously have been acting this way, a very long time! How sad for the people around you.
So to this I shall simply add, and take up Chicago's Sam's call;
Ban the troll,ban the troll, ban the troll!
cigarbabe:saevil:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Uncut has stated on the boards more than a few times that he only feels comfortable leaving gallery comments for those people whom he knows. He gives ratings alone to pics of those whom he doesn't know. That would seem immensely reasonable to anyone who isn't trying to make an issue out of nothing. And Mercurialbliss' quote from him in her post illustrates why he leaves a ten for every picture he rates.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is is just me or is Uncut the first one to put his mark on nearly EVERY new gallery upload? It would be different if he actually commented, but it is that same blank post every time. It comes across as a graffiti tag.Creeps us out and ruins the fun a little.
It's the LPSG equivalent of territorial pissing.It means that your nether regions now belong to Uncut and may God have mercy on your soul!
:eek:wned: :biggrin1:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to admit, I really do not spend much time in the galleries, and until this thread, those "blank comments" puzzled me, but didn't creep me out. Thanks for enlightening me, guys and gals.

Now that I've admitted that, let me propose something...

Classy: "Wow, sorry I misunderstood. My apologies to LPSG, and especially to Uncut."

Less classy, but still acceptable: "Thanks, now I know. But it still creeps me out a little, so please don't rate my pics; comments are welcome, but please, no ratings."

Absolutely crass: "I still stand by what I said before. It's creepy."

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to admit, I really do not spend much time in the galleries, and until this thread, those "blank comments" puzzled me, but didn't creep me out. Thanks for enlightening me, guys and gals.

Now that I've admitted that, let me propose something...

Classy: "Wow, sorry I misunderstood. My apologies to LPSG, and especially to Uncut."

Less classy, but still acceptable: "Thanks, now I know. But it still creeps me out a little, so please don't rate my pics; comments are welcome, but please, no ratings."

Absolutely crass: "I still stand by what I said before. It's creepy."

The bottom of the rung:
Troll-speak: "You koolkids and moonbats don't even deserve to view my famously and brilliantly posted galleries."

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tristan is my middle name. My father is named David and I do not like Jr. and do not live in the south.

What the hell does living in the South have to do with anything? You aren't bad-mouthing your Southern States, are you?

And, I don't know much, but I know Uncut wrote me hello once. He was nice. I hope he hasn't seen this post.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Jeez, you make me hot when you say "ban the troll." Say it one more time and I am going to lose it, and cream my jeans!

Ban the Troll!
Ban the Troll
Ban the Trolltard!
Ahh yes! How I love seeing the creeping,seeping wetness on
your jeans, Big Dreamer!
Sam, please send me the video of you,creaming all over your chest
so I can fantasize about licking it off!
Now, come fuck me,Quick!

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
His pics look suspect anyway. And his posts are spiteful. There is no reason to get upset about ratings in the gallery. Or comments. If you crave validation, don't demand it here. This is a local site, for...um...I mean, its a community forum and people will do as they please not as some dick cheese demands.

Late post...hehe.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Why do all the BBW defend the lurkers?

Really, What an idiot!
Calling T.K. BBW, is like saying you are an asstard!
Oops! bad analolgy, you are an asstard!
Obviously you haven't taken the time to look at anyone's pix
except your own, or you would know that Think Kink has a gorgeous body.
Really, I don't know where you get off,making these idiotic judgements about people, you haven't taken the time to know.
Back under the bridge Troll!:mad:
C.B.:saevil:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Ahh yes! How I love seeing the creeping,seeping wetness on
your jeans, Big Dreamer!
Sam, please send me the video of you,creaming all over your chest
so I can fantasize about licking it off!
Now, come fuck me,Quick!
Does this mean we can finally turn this thread into a fleshpile? I got dibs on Sorcerer. I haven't mentioned him in a fleshpile and had virtual fleshpile loving from him since maybe 8 or 9 months ago. It's MY freakin' turn! I want to hold down Vinny for him, and then hold him down for Vinny. Anyone got a problem with that?

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does this mean we can finally turn this thread into a fleshpile? I got dibs on Sorcerer. I haven't mentioned him in a fleshpile and had virtual fleshpile loving from him since maybe 8 or 9 months ago. It's MY freakin' turn! I want to hold down Vinny for him, and then hold him down for Vinny. Anyone got a problem with that?

Cigarbabe is mine in the fleshpile...... finders keepers!!