Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well don't worry about it dude. People posting no comments and a rating is at least an effort I guess. And anyway, this is just the internet. You should beat the fuck out of your gf's boss! What a fuckin dirty bastard! That's real life! What happens here is just playtime as far as I'm concerned (unless it goes further than that, which sometimes it does) so don't take it too seriously. You look like a fuckin stud so I'm sure your gf is w/ you for a reason and you should pay more attention to that and not what people do on here.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I don't get around to every thread every day I have read this thread. First it appears the a girlfriend and boyfriend are sharing one account. Why is this necessary?

And why do we need a thread started for the specific purpose of putting down one specific member?

Some have mentioned troll. It certainly has a smell of a troll. I will be watching this thread and future posts of Hotlicks.
e
For trolling, it usually takes a consensus of all the mods before a permanent ban is put in place.

One thing for sure. Hotlicks you are acting like an asshole here. Normally I would send that to you in a private message, but since you are hell bent on trying to embarrass a very valued member of long standing, you deserve to have what I have to say to you posted on the public forum.

Before you posts anymore threads and posts like you have here consider what I am saying. Otherwise you may not be able to post anything at all.

To Uncut: You have proved in this thread to be a real class act here. I don't know you personally, but I would like to now. I enjoy being in the company of real gentlemen who has character and has the emotional strength to just totally ignore such crap that Hotlicks has chosen to post on the forum.

In my book, Uncut is the clear winner here. He has proven himself to be second to none here at the LPSG. Cheers to Uncut!!!

Caliman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Rainbow Flamers,

You'll never open a new gallery image the same way again. H'mm is Uncut going to be the first to rate this one and leave no comments? Clickity-click. Yup.

That moment of anticipation will activate a nice fat memory path in your big brain, from this thread and "wham" the memory of your effort to drive a new couple off the site will come flooding back. Day after day. Each new picture. Reinforced each time you think of it on download. Hard wired.

It will be in your head for as long as you come back to this forum or any other one dedicated to pictures of your particular fetish.

How is that for impact?

Rainbow flamers got me.

Did you go to Pavlov's school of classical conditioning? If you did, then you should know that a "10" is the same as a treat when you do a trick well. Maybe "good dog" with the "10" would have avoided all of this, but don't call anyone a rainbow flamer. If you want to be understood, stop thinking like a dog and learn what a compliment is.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Uncut's gone trollate? Seems unlikely.

Many - most, maybe - of the comments left in my gallery are blank. It doesn't mean anything sinister - I just figured they'd been left speechless.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Many - most, maybe - of the comments left in my gallery are blank. It doesn't mean anything sinister - I just figured they'd been left speechless.

:biggrin1:

You may be right. Oddly enough, i've read posts in a few galleries that suggested the writer suffered from tourette's syndrome.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*Hoists a frosty cold beer in a toast to Uncut........ then sits and reflects on why I'm drinking at work.*

Haha, you reminded me of my days at the Post Office!

*sits and reflects why she doesn't drink anymore*:biggrin1:

big dirigible said:

A safe assumption, I'd wager.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

big dirigible, you are as usual correct. I often rate a cock, a ten without leaving comments, because mere words are not enough to describe the sheer beauty and magnitude of the phallus in question.

It is also my understanding that some straight men don't mind rating a cock, a ten; but draw the line at waxing poetic. I understand this as I don't think I have ever written about the beauty of another womans pussy on this site. I'm not saying there aren't any great ones here I'm just not the type to write prose about it. :smile:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
big dirigible, you are as usual correct. I often rate a cock, a ten without leaving comments, because mere words are not enough to describe the sheer beauty and magnitude of the phallus in question.

It is also my understanding that some straight men don't mind rating a cock, a ten; but draw the line at waxing poetic. I understand this as I don't think I have ever written about the beauty of another womans pussy on this site. I'm not saying there aren't any great ones here I'm just not the type to write prose about it. :smile:

This is some of the funniest shit I've read in a while, thanks!:tongue: