Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
am i the only one who was thinking that this thread was about the song, No More Tears (Enough is Enough) by Donna Summer and Barbra Streisand?

*starts singing to himself and dances away from the computer*

Last edited:

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
rec..can honestly say never heard/seen any shit about you...take a pill and try again later..really you have an excellant rep around here..give it a break...or keep the buzz going on yourself..only makes you the heavy here...most folks do not give a hoot at the end of it ALL...

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Oh, rec, really. You've spent all day pming me and for what? This? C'mon. Another victim thread. It's ridiculous.

We both know that there were only the four of us at lunch in Ottawa and no other "witnesses". I don't know what you're talking about but don't be silly. And no one has ever said anything about you being a child molester, so where you got that from, I can't begin to know. Stop trying to nail yourself on a cross. It's absurd, honestly.

You did what you did and you said what you said and that's all there is to it. Let it alone.

I'm trying to be the grownup here but you're making it increasingly difficult.

I don't know exactly what you're trying to do, but I do know I'm getting increasingly tired of it. Pretty soon, I'll just retire from it altogether. If that's your game plan, more power to you, but I'm on record as saying so.

I'm also on record as saying that most people reading your many threads have no idea what you're talking about, so if you're trying to buck up your image, perhaps you are; I can't know that and I don't care. I just have to do what I think is right because that is me and if I suffer for that--and yeah, that might happen--well, then let those chips fall.

Yeah, well, these things happen.

Here's the deal: grow up and calm down. And that's the nicest advice I can give you.

Status
Not open for further replies.