Enough is Enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

I had no idea any of this was going on, and really wouldn't care if I did! This website is entertainment for me - that's all. I don't wrap up my whole identity on this website. I think some people may be taking this LPSG too seriously. Isn't this why we have aliases? It's simply a place for (mostly) guys to mouth off and say what's on their minds. I don't look at this place as a source of friendship or a place to establish an identity. If people are doing that, they really need to turn off the computer, go out, and get a life. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but at the end of the day this is just a website and doesn't mean jack shit in the real world. BTW - there's a reason why I don't post pics on-line and why I remain vague about my real life. I really wouldn't want to be completely open and have to justify on-line to a bunch of strangers (who really are insignificant in my life) about who I am, what I do, or how I choose to live my life. It's just a website after all.

P.S. There is a wonderful feature called "ignore" on this website. I have 4 people on it because they just irritate the crap out of me. I really don't care what they are saying about me (I can't see their messages anyways). The more you indulge those kinds of people the more they will carry on. They are looking to get a rise out of you to add some excitement to their dull and pathetic lives. On that topic, they don't really know who I am, so their comments just slide right off of me. It's not like my parents actually named me AG08!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, rec, really. You've spent all day pming me and for what? This? C'mon. Another victim thread. It's ridiculous.

We both know that there were only the four of us at lunch in Ottawa and no other "witnesses". I don't know what you're talking about but don't be silly. And no one has ever said anything about you being a child molester, so where you got that from, I can't begin to know. Stop trying to nail yourself on a cross. It's absurd, honestly.

You did what you did and you said what you said and that's all there is to it. Let it alone.

I'm trying to be the grownup here but you're making it increasingly difficult.

I don't know exactly what you're trying to do, but I do know I'm getting increasingly tired of it. Pretty soon, I'll just retire from it altogether. If that's your game plan, more power to you, but I'm on record as saying so.

I'm also on record as saying that most people reading your many threads have no idea what you're talking about, so if you're trying to buck up your image, perhaps you are; I can't know that and I don't care. I just have to do what I think is right because that is me and if I suffer for that--and yeah, that might happen--well, then let those chips fall.

Yeah, well, these things happen.

QFT!

I have watched this drama unfold from the viewpoints of a few different people and it's ridiculous. Rec darling, there would be more chance of people believing you were the innocent victim if you didn't keep making these dumbass threads. :12: At this point it's a case of 'whomever smelt it, dealt it.'

You need to dial back the righteous indignation along with the crazy a few notches. Yes, I said crazy, not sure who else has been saying it. But your behavior of late has not been normal for you and needs to be checked.

It's time for you to get down off the cross dear, we need the wood for something important. :crucified:

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All these personal issues being dragged on to public forums disguised as general moral dilemmas! Oh please...

If youre gonna do that at least give us the juicy details!

Who said what, when, why & where?

Pictures too.

cheers.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok ok, so those rumours aren't true but you didnt mention the following:

• You enjoy buggering sheep
  • You have a peg leg
  • You piss pure gold
  • You were born with fins and a tail
  • You once fisted an OAP
  • Your real name is an anargram of "temple of doom"
  • You have a signed picture of Ertha Kitt on your bedside table
  • You are the real President of Venezuela
  • You released a rap CD in the early 1990s
  • You cannot say "drawing" instead you say "drawling"

So I guess the gossiping must continue....:redface:

D

deleted3782

I don't wrap up my whole identity on this website. I think some people may be taking this LPSG too seriously.

Some people have made friends on here beyond the internet. Whereas you have been careful to hide your real identity from people here, others have been more social. It makes a difference on your perception of what's going on.

It's time for you to get down off the cross dear, we need the wood for something important. :crucified:
Ya, NJ wants to get back on it. :tongue::rolleyes::biggrin1:

D

deleted3782

All these personal issues being dragged on to public forums disguised as general moral dilemmas! Oh please...

If youre gonna do that at least give us the juicy details!

Who said what, when, why & where?

Pictures too.

cheers.

Sooo...tempted... :tongue:

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Pardon me if I don't like being accused of heinous acts. If people are going to talk about me in public, then I'm going to defend myself in public. I have done nothing wrong and have nothing to hide.

Oh_Yeah has been creating horrible gossip about me and many others. There is a reason why so many people have taken him off their Friends list in the past week. I have not been the only victim of his nasty gossip. His "friends" who are defending him have no idea what sort of damage he's caused to many people and their relationships. Those who choose to defend him need to ask yourselves if he has any proof of what he tells you.

Nick8, the gossip that you created yesterday hurt several people. Do you not see this? You are making a messy situation even messier. There were four people seated at that table and three of them know that you are lying.

Cigarbabe, I don't know you and you don't know me. You can choose to listen to gossip about me (from people with a creepy and abnormal interest in my private life), or you can choose to get to know me.

You can call me "crazy" all you want, but I can support all of my claims and they come from very reliable and respected members of this site. I was aware that Oh_Yeah's little gang of friends might come to his defence when I created this thread, but it's a risk that I was prepared to take. NJ, you know me fairly well, and you know Oh_Yeah fairly well; you are smarter than this. You know his history.

The people who actually know me (for real) know the truth about me, and that is what matters most to me. All these other people can either get a
life or go to hell.

Unfortunately, it appears as if several decent people are going to be leaving this site because of this issue. This is what disappoints me the most. It takes just a few minutes to start a lie that can cause a lifetime to repair.

I'd like to thank everyone who has supported me in the past two weeks. :beerchug2:

</truth>

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Last word, rec. Last one. You're lying and you know it.

Now I'm totally done and you're welcome to do all the damage control you want because, frankly, this whole thing has become a snoozefest.
Like I said, there were 4 people at that table: Jason_Els, Rubi, you and myself. Jason has vouched for me this morning and I'm meeting Rubi in an hour. I'll ask him what he heard. You are just digging your own grave if you keep insisting that you are innocent. You are basically calling the three of us liars. You know that, right?

I somehow doubt that this will be your "last word." You are thriving on this drama.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm confused did Jason, Nick, Rubi and Rec meet in person? In Canada?

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
As to all the lies Oh Yeah is supposedly telling? One of them isn't that you were at numbers house sleeping while he was in chat telling us what you and your balls looked like.
Velvety smooth! Such slim hips!
No I don't know you but I now know what your balls look like.
So is numbers lying too?
He's against you too right. There were quite a few of us in the chat that night and many remember that incident. So much for you never being at Numbers house.
Members have left here before so be it.
cigarbabe:saevil:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.