Enough is Enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I really don't know. Jason, Rubi, Nick and myself met for lunch on the 23rd. We had a light-hearted and positive conversation that did not involve the things that Nick8 is claiming. It's really that simple.

No popcorn needed.

I met Jason, Nick, HellskitchenmanNYC, Nudeyorker and a few others for dinner at the NYC Meet N Greet. There was no drama during or after the meet.

You are saying you did meet. I'm surprised that no thread was made about that meeting. None of the other people have substantiated the meet. I don't know what is going on.

Last edited:

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I met Jason, Nick, HellskitchenmanNYC, Nudeyorker and a few others for lunch at the NYC Meet N Greet. There was no drama during or after the meet.
Well then you are damned lucky. I like that NY gang and if I was a bit more south, I might have crashed the party.

Yes, I mean Nick8 also. I don't hate Nick8. I'm just trying to keep it real.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There was no drama at the first meeting either Mem.
I believe this is a nasty little drama to cover up things that have been done not to hurt anyone but to alert supposed friends to what one member thought they would want to know. As a friend should do.
Nothing more, nothing less.
cigarbabe:saevil:

hypoc8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A lie will travel around the world before the truth can get its boots on.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I met Jason, Nick, HellskitchenmanNYC, Nudeyorker and a few others for dinner at the NYC Meet N Greet. There was no drama during or after the meet.

You are saying you did meet. I'm surprised that no thread was made about that meeting. None of the other people have substantiated the meet. I don't know what is going on.

Oh lord... don't go doubting the meeting now!
It was mentioned several times in other threads, one of which is Nick8's 'I'm still smitten with Senor Rubi' thread.

It happened. :cool:

There was no drama at the first meeting either Mem.
I believe this is a nasty little drama to cover up things that have been done not to hurt anyone but to alert supposed friends to what one member thought they would want to know. As a friend should do.
Nothing more, nothing less.
cigarbabe:saevil:

I've read this so many times and still don't understand it :confused:
Though on reflection I think it's best for my BP that I don't. :rolleyes:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have no idea what what the underlying dynamic is in regards to this thread, and it is none of my business. But what would it take really to set things right? From what I have gathered from reading this thread involves an hand full of people from LPSG. Would it not be better to state your honest feelings in a private message or a phone call to set the record straight?
I have not heard any gossip or rumors and am happy living in a fools paradise regarding this matter. However it seems several people are upset and have hurt feelings and it would seem to me as an outsider in this matter that it could most likely be settled very easily. Sometimes a sincere " I'm sorry" is all that that it takes to help mend a friendship that has been derailed.

D

deleted3782

I've read this so many times and still don't understand it :confused: Though on reflection I think it's best for my BP that I don't. :rolleyes:

I was thinking the same thing. Cigar, care to state your position more clearly for the record?

D

deleted3782

Did something happen such as an argument or something during lunch? Or did everything go fine, and something happen after?

...was discussed earlier...

Jason, Rubi, Nick and myself met for lunch on the 20th. We had a light-hearted and positive conversation that did not involve the things that Nick8 is claiming. It's really that simple.

B_ClydeS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I haven't heard any gossip or rumors, but obviously something is going on that is causing at least one person some pain. In these situations, I think the resolution can only happen when those were involved in the meeting have a private discussion to air what is at the heart of the issue. I certainly hope all involved can resolve this without there being a loss to any friendships. You all are in my thoughts and prayers.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The moral of the story seems to be...don't tell stories to new aquaintances that you don't want repeated, and if you are only joking about parts of the story make sure to say so.

Rec you have brought this to out attention and most of the members here knew nothing about it to begin with.

I met JasonEls and Nick8 and they came off as very nice and honest. They have also come off that way to other people that they have met from here.

Last edited:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I really don't know. Jason, Rubi, Nick and myself met for lunch on the 20th. We had a light-hearted and positive conversation that did not involve the things that Nick8 is claiming. It's really that simple.

No popcorn needed.

For the record, rec, are you telling all of us that you did not tell rubi and me, after jason had gotten back on the road, "that story" completely unbidden?

Stop your shit and answer me.

D

deleted3782

The moral of the story seems to be...don't tell stories in mixed company that you don't want repeated, and if you are only joking about parts of the story make sure to say so.

I've heard personally from two people who were at the dinner, and both say no sexually related stories were told "during a very pleasant (and yummy) lunch."

It would be as if you and I met for dinner, and then a week later I told a mutual friend that you claimed you fooled around with him and provided great detail about it. You would probably feel broadsided...

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
..........And on today's episode of.....As the World Turns.........

I wasn't going to chime in on this in any serious way but since this demented thread is on a whole second thread I will. I was w/Jason and Nick last nite and I can tell you for a fact that a)Jason is not bcking up rec's story and b)nick8 is one of the best guys. I do NOT see him lying about something like this. I trust him and what he has stated. This whole thing needs to slide off to where bad threads go to die. I think rec owes nick an apology. And end this.

D

deleted3782

This is a mystery to me, because I got an email from Jason Els this morning that stated the total opposite.

Now you can tell why everyone is so confused and emotions are high...what the fuck is going on here?

..........And on today's episode of.....As the World Turns.........

I wasn't going to chime in on this in any serious way but since this demented thread is on a whole second thread I will. I was w/Jason and Nick last nite and I can tell you for a fact that a)Jason is not bcking up rec's story and b)nick8 is one of the best guys. I do NOT see him lying about something like this. I trust him and what he has stated. This whole thing needs to slide off to where bad threads go to die. I think rec owes nick an apology. And end this.

Status
Not open for further replies.