Erection Fascination

estelop

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
On a serious of forum posts on fascination (check here, and here), I have asked guys (regardless of sexual orientation) what and why they find fascination in some traits other guys possess.

Now I want to draw attention the the fascination a man may have regarding penis erections. A stiff, erect penis is a clear sign of health, endurance, arousal and potency. It is definitely enhanced if a man sports a big penis and it may look eager in a small one (personal appreciation.) Here´s to those guys who find erection something to admire and think of, how it triggers other guys psychologically. How we feel when erections stop being long lasting, what do we think about others that do last, etc. Once again, regardless of sexual orientation.

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Except for those guys who are irreparably damaged by social norms, upbringing, and other unnatural influences, most men are sexually stimulated by the sight of an erect cock in my opinion. It’s animal instinct

estelop

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Except for those guys who are irreparably damaged by social norms, upbringing, and other unnatural influences, most men are sexually stimulated by the sight of an erect cock in my opinion. It’s animal instinct

Cockydude2018, I agree as well but there is a lot under the sun. I am interested in knowing how straight or married guys feel about another mate`s erect penis. It is quite a sight as you mention.

Thanks for sharing.

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I’m more strait then gay but love to see an erection, usually if I see one in a shower I’ll get one also, many time somebody comes in the shower at work and others get hard also just from looking. I think it’s normal.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I’m more strait then gay but love to see an erection, usually if I see one in a shower I’ll get one also, many time somebody comes in the shower at work and others get hard also just from looking. I think it’s normal.
Agree totally. Married but do enjoy the sight of a man’s penis. When I see one erect I can’t help but get erect myself. Even at 60 with difficulty getting an erection I do get hard talking about and seeing an erection. Unfortunately my erection isn’t that hard and doesn’t last so to respond to the original question I get really upset seeing guys with rock hard erections. I miss waking up hard and the ability to touch myself and get hard quickly.

estelop

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Agree totally. Married but do enjoy the sight of a man’s penis. When I see one erect I can’t help but get erect myself. Even at 60 with difficulty getting an erection I do get hard talking about and seeing an erection. Unfortunately my erection isn’t that hard and doesn’t last so to respond to the original question I get really upset seeing guys with rock hard erections. I miss waking up hard and the ability to touch myself and get hard quickly.

Hello littleguy2, I guess it must a weird frustrating feeling seeing those manly erections so stiff and rigid and pulsating sometimes while you wish you could go back to that. I have to commend you on your bravery to share this and also on your bravery having to put up with it. I bet you can't help seeing young guys or middle-aged guys with some concern and envy.

Big hugs and thanks for sharing.

Reactions: cockydude2018

estelop

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Hello diver6, some say it is like yawning.

I wonder what may go through someone else`s mind that triggers such an erection in those open places. An erection is an indicative of sexual arousal, a primal rush to breed. I wonder what goes through other guy`s minds in showers or locker rooms.

Thanks for sharing.

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hello diver6, some say it is like yawning.

I wonder what may go through someone else`s mind that triggers such an erection in those open places. An erection is an indicative of sexual arousal, a primal rush to breed. I wonder what goes through other guy`s minds in showers or locker rooms.

Thanks for sharing.

I agree it’s an arousal thing, I’ve had sex with lots of buddies when younger so I still get turned on looking at guys, I think a lot more guys have had the same experience younger too. Their also probably thinking about playing around!

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Having shared my erection problems I had the opposite issue when young. Could not keep myself from getting hard in the gym shower or locker room. I tried jerking off before my workout and even sometimes resorted to shooting the shower just not to get hard. Could never walk around or spent a minute naked without stiffening up. Not sure if exposing myself was an arousal or a not wanting anyone to see how little I was soft that triggered the erection

Here is something to consider

Visible bulges have a lot to do with the shape of a guy’s body.

Take a look at the attached picture. Both guys have about the same size dick and balls but when dressed in ordinary ways (no special underwear and such) the guy on the right will show a bulge and you may not see anything from the guy on the left. Mainly it is because of the difference in two guys abdominal designs.
xxabdom size.jpg

Notice how much higher the navel is on the left guy than the navel is on the guy to the right. The guy on the left might have balls and dick two or three times the size of the guy on the right, but in most cases when soft it will hang down the leg of his pants.

xxx-1 shorts.jpg

The guy on the right has a dick and balls that will be held up and thrust out by his pelvic design. He will host a package similar to the one shown here in the running shorts.
xxisitreal.jpg

I am not sure if the graphic in this pic has been enhanced but it is very likely that this guy would not naturally show a big bulge even though he would have dick down to his knees. His dick rides low and is a bit below his pelvic area.

estelop

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Having shared my erection problems I had the opposite issue when young. Could not keep myself from getting hard in the gym shower or locker room. I tried jerking off before my workout and even sometimes resorted to shooting the shower just not to get hard. Could never walk around or spent a minute naked without stiffening up. Not sure if exposing myself was an arousal or a not wanting anyone to see how little I was soft that triggered the erection

Hello littleguy2, exposing is a sign of fascination. A need to be acknowledged due to the fact that sporting an erection is something to mesmerize I guess. I sense a cross in your fascination as being so sporty when young and now having mixed feelings yet still being drawn to the erect penis of others. I find your story quite interesting.

Thanks for sharing.

estelop

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Here is something to consider

Visible bulges have a lot to do with the shape of a guy’s body.

Take a look at the attached picture. Both guys have about the same size dick and balls but when dressed in ordinary ways (no special underwear and such) the guy on the right will show a bulge and you may not see anything from the guy on the left. Mainly it is because of the difference in two guys abdominal designs.
View attachment 6435971

Notice how much higher the navel is on the left guy than the navel is on the guy to the right. The guy on the left might have balls and dick two or three times the size of the guy on the right, but in most cases when soft it will hang down the leg of his pants.

View attachment 6435991

The guy on the right has a dick and balls that will be held up and thrust out by his pelvic design. He will host a package similar to the one shown here in the running shorts.
View attachment 6436001

I am not sure if the graphic in this pic has been enhanced but it is very likely that this guy would not naturally show a big bulge even though he would have dick down to his knees. His dick rides low and is a bit below his pelvic area.

Hello Levi101, quite interesting approach I have not had even the slightest idea the navel would play a huge part in revealing whether a guy would sport a bulge or not. I admire your effort in documenting your arguments and the pics you have included for better visualization.

The penis is an organ of awe to men regardless of sexual orientation.

Thanks for sharing.

coolestguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

estelop