Ever pee sitting down?

D

deleted871301

Only when I wake up in the middle of the night and need to take a leak... No need to switch the light on or focus on aiming straight :)

Reactions: Cletus5

Nectarseeker69

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I sit at home all the time. I got to realize that pee was splashing toilet water/pee on my legs when I was standing up so now I sit at home. In public, I use the urinal as guys can't hit the bowl even if they have a license to Carry Concealed Firearm, which you have to prove that you can aim and hit your target with their pistol, but most can't hit a toilet bowl at blank range... lol.

Nectarseeker69

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When outdoors or if there's a urinal available I always stand. But if the only option is a toilet I generally sit .... if you're six and a half feet tall, piss like a firehose and frequently wear shorts you can understand why.
I''m 5'6" and I can understand why.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Always when I can... most men do not realize but it a better way of releasing the bladder completely.

Interesting. I occasionally sit down to pee when at home but in public my preference is to use a urinal if there's one to be had. It's a surprise to me that emptying the bladder is achieved more efficiently when done sitting down. To me, it's always 'felt' the other way round. What I do find very noticeable is that the cold makes me want to wee a lot more than normal and I wouldn't be surprised if other guys here have made the same discovery.

Reactions: BBB2.5