Fighting men...

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
dude, you asked a question and i gave you an answer. to say that i am ignorant and i like to insult people just shows how big of a hypocrite you are.

if you don't want to hear what i (as well as other people who responded) have to say, then why did you ask it?

here is another good example of your ignorance
you don't even know who you are responding to
also people usually like an opinion to make sence, yours is groundless and based in ignorance, similar to a racist giving his opinion on equality

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
taking an opinion from one person in an online forum as a personal attack to the people you know is fairly immature.

yes, you have a right to your opinion, but you did not have to insult her because you disagree. it's not like she said "men who fight can't have children." the response she made is not so far fetched, and that side of the argument was bound to come up.

the responce she made is extreamly far fetched, you try to support her but really all you are doing is showing that another ignorant person can say "hey she might be right!"
Ignorance, just so we are clear, is a lack of knowledge. And it's ok to be ignorant, no one knows everything right? So logically we are all ignorant about some things, the problem comes up when ignorant people put thier opinion forth and claim that it is just as valid as the opinion of informed/educated people. That just isn't so, to suggest it is in fact is yet another demonstration of ignorance.
What is the exact problem with admitting to not knowing something?
I find it ESPECIALLY common among women, at least as far as an online setting goes, instead of saying "I really don't know much about this subject" women instead put forth thier misconception and when they are called on the issue they defend thier point not with any kind of facts, but by saying it's an opinion so it is holy and untouchable.
I mean can you HONESTLY tell me if someone made a post and put forth the opinion that women were inherently stupid that you'd say "hey, that's just thier opinion...you can't say anything against it!" cus I think that is unlikely

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"Question for the ladies here, are any of you particularly drawn or attracted to men who are actively into MMA/Boxing both as participants and fans?"

Not the highly commercilized, tv's, profissional fighters, who make a life on it..those are not attractive to me, at all.

My strong attraction to fighting males originated by other additional circunstances, trained in martal arts fighting, its part of their many skills learned, as males.As a military kid, I grew up among active, natural leaders, sportive, fit, structured males.Most of my life at coast towns and beach..the whole external situation excellent for healthy lifestyles. Adding my own fighting personality..its natural that I do attract males with same overall stamina as my own.
In my growing up circles, males started their journey as little boys playing soccer, swimming, surfing, beach voley, etc and into martial arts. Those who steady went on and on became good or excellent, having their belts darkening. I find very very sexy to see some men journeys of steady persistence, maturing, wisdom.. scars stories they have and shared with me. Since begining civilization, humans groups make fires and share hunts stories, adventures etc..I still enjoy that cozy around the fire stuff, it's in the fabric of my being, to enjoy and crave warrior fighting men.

I enjoy to know that He is there!..yes he is civilized, looks kind of domesticated but have his man flame alive inside, he still mighty thunder when needs, balls, guts all checked strong.. etc etc he knows how to fight if occasion arise..and he knows how to sexy play fighting with me too...so hot his using his skills with moi also. It is the old sexy dance, nothing new under the sun to enjoy a muscular heavely armored male, clothes bit torned apart, all sweaty and muddy, musky testosterone vibes, big bulge sex volume, massive chest ..on top of a horse/car/bike, etc.. arriving at my village..wow...oh yeh, hot hot..

Men can be sooo sexy just being men. :rolleyes:

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the responce she made is extreamly far fetched, you try to support her but really all you are doing is showing that another ignorant person can say "hey she might be right!"

Ignorance, just so we are clear, is a lack of knowledge. And it's ok to be ignorant, no one knows everything right? So logically we are all ignorant about some things, the problem comes up when ignorant people put thier opinion forth and claim that it is just as valid as the opinion of informed/educated people. That just isn't so, to suggest it is in fact is yet another demonstration of ignorance.

let me try to make it easy for you to comprehend this...

a) if i was supporting her, i wouldn't have agreed with the person insulting her. i simply thought that he was being far too aggressive.

b) it isn't far fetched to connect fighting sports with a typically violent person outside of that profession. you're telling me that when you think of MMA fighters you don't automatically see a person fighting? for some, that image is off putting and the most prominant in their mind, so of COURSE that side of the argument would come up. the OP asked for opinions on it, and specifically why. to not expect some kind of reaction like this is the only ignorance in this thread. why would you ask for an opinion on something? it's obvious...because you know that with the positive, comes the negative. you do not post a thread like this unless you understand that there are people who will not be accepting or turned on by a man who fights for sport.

What is the exact problem with admitting to not knowing something? I find it ESPECIALLY common among women, at least as far as an online setting goes, instead of saying "I really don't know much about this subject" women instead put forth thier misconception and when they are called on the issue they defend thier point not with any kind of facts, but by saying it's an opinion so it is holy and untouchable. *snip*

c) point already proven.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
shit, my brother is a brazilian jiu-jitsu fighter, and i'm not taking it as a personal attack on him. there's no reason to be offended by it.

"different strokes for different folks."
everyone is accepting of one another, but when the reasons come out for why, all of a sudden it isn't ok to have preferences? lol. oh, boy...

tasteslikejellyjam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love martial arts & boxing....
I'm drawn to those type of men because I like to watch it...
but also their bodies are amazing...
plus I'm also a kickboxer...
sporty men find me less intimidating... XD
although I'm not very big & I'm more lean... its still a turn off to most normal men...

Last edited:

D_crabbit1234

Just Browsing
Media
innately, biologically, and through millions of years of evolution women SHOULD naturally feel more attracted to larger stronger men, who can fight and protect them....
the last hundred years (could be more, or less depending on the certain culture involved) society has taught us that anger, and violence is wrong in everyday society ... but is glorified at the same time in movies, video games, and sports. It's natural for women to feel aroused by larger stronger men, who can protect them if needed. (other factors can be applied as well like rearing, and personal experiences) So as time goes on, violence seems to get more and more taboo IN society, cause many women to look at violence as purely wrong, and immature as society now does.

I myself had battled anger issues ... once upon a time i was known as a "bully"... had gotten into quite a few fights in my more younger years (grade school to mid teens mostly. i personally understand the psych reasons for it)... It's rare for me now to EVER loose my temper now however ( years of anger suppression, and mental blocking). I've had people mention to me that they think i've never gotten angry in my life. (they obviously didn't know me during my more angry time period.)

In college i dormed with a marine in which we would spar often. (and we organized sparing matches with other people too) Never did i loose my temper... i found, and still see fighting techniques as an art that has become a dying breed. I practiced defensive fighting sparing. (pissed of my roommate cause he hated how will i literally deflected a punch... helps when you're 5'9" and have a wing span of 6'2") And of course i learned through some training how to be offensive. (however i never used them in sparing because it's frowned upon to punch and elbow to the neck, and other techniques)

You'd be surprised how often girls liked to watch these sparing sessions. I also think that alot of these girls liked to "patch up" too. (i had a few random girls i never met very willing to help stop a bleeding nose, or run and get something cold to put on a swollen area) With this, i think it's more about seeing a guy fighting, and then wanting to be there to help them recover too. I'm not sure really i'm not a girl i'll let girls respond to that...

I think i'm done ranting... lol

Nice post but may I add my opinions.
Firstly you said “SHOULD naturally feel more attracted to larger stronger men, who can fight and protect them”

Actually larger men require more food therefore it would be dangerous to be with a large male in primitive times for this reason. Remember they couldn’t just go the shop for food.

Strength and size does not equal good fighter (Hunter) or protector. This is a modern day illusion portrayed by films and media for example Arnold Swarchenegger, Van Dam, Stallone etc. These guys play action heroes and therefore it has resulted in big muscles equals’ good fighter.

Large muscles require large amounts of oxygen to function efficiently and therefore fatigue very fast. To be a good hunter/fighter you need stamina, strength, flexibility, skills and intelligence, for the reason you need to outsmart your prey not out muscle them. It would have been dangerous to fight any prey because injury would result in starvation/infection.

Women are similar to men in that they also have different tastes. Some women will like fighters, some women will like footballers, some women will like millionaires some women will like rock stars, the list is massive. So this question will get a varied amount of responses.

Fighters if they are actually good at fighting have both good points and bad points. High testosterone, good genetics and good protector etc are good points. However, as I said before any male who puts himself in unnecessary danger in primitive times would be seen as a liability rather than an ideal mate.
However, times have changed so much since then, and although we do still carry many primal instincts we have been exposed to the media, and upbringing which heavily influences our likes and dislikes.

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a dream that someday I will get into a fight. I don't know what it will be about. The only important factor is how it ends. I can see it now. It is dark, the only light provided by a rickety street lamp and the moon. Brick walls with torn posters and graffiti on them, and chain link fences line the street we are on. There is a small group of people around us, jeering and cheering, yelling and hooting. And there is my opponent. Him and I trace the circle of dull and sickly yellow light from the lamp. We approach each other slowly.. As he gets ready, I cock my arm back and loudly yell "FALCON PAUUUNCH" as my iron fist of justice connects with his face sending him to the ground, out cold. Victory in one move.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a dream that someday I will get into a fight. I don't know what it will be about. The only important factor is how it ends. I can see it now. It is dark, the only light provided by a rickety street lamp and the moon. Brick walls with torn posters and graffiti on them, and chain link fences line the street we are on. There is a small group of people around us, jeering and cheering, yelling and hooting. And there is my opponent. Him and I trace the circle of dull and sickly yellow light from the lamp. We approach each other slowly.. As he gets ready, I cock my arm back and loudly yell "FALCON PAUUUNCH" as my iron fist of justice connects with his face sending him to the ground, out cold. Victory in one move.

Holy shit dude, that just made me bone up!

denton85

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Jefferson Station (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

my hero!!!

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
All right, so if I understand the question you want to know if any women are attracted to a man that was/is a boxer. Yeah, I would say yes. But not because of boxing, but because it's a sport that is really good for you. It's great for your heart, keeps your muscles toned and is a wonderful workout -- that being said, I'd probably cringe like a girl every time my boyfriend/significant other was hit or hit someone! LOL, sorry, but that would be me with my hand half over my eyes. Anyway, for me it's not that a guy is into a 'violent' sport, football/soccer can be violent -- geesh, baseball can be too...if you have the right teams on the field...but a boxer? It's sexy I think as long as it's not ...mmmm how to say it, well, as long as it stays in the ring and no one bites an ear off!

How's that? Did I explain enough, or just confuse you even more?

:) billi jean

From the other side of the field I am a Judo, Jiu Jitsu, and MMA practitioner and can say I have never been approached by any person who found what I do attractive or a turn on. But then again I'm the shy type when it comes to the opposite sex anyway.

I wouldn't call it violence so to speak because when two men come together on equal terms with no malice towards his opponent throughout the match then it is merely a test of skill and endurance not violence. But then again this is the opinion of one who actively participates in the events.

I will say I do find Jiu Jitsu girls to be a huge turn on. Lots of those techniques transfer well into the bedroom ;)

tasteslikejellyjam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From the other side of the field I am a Judo, Jiu Jitsu, and MMA practitioner and can say I have never been approached by any person who found what I do attractive or a turn on. But then again I'm the shy type when it comes to the opposite sex anyway.

I wouldn't call it violence so to speak because when two men come together on equal terms with no malice towards his opponent throughout the match then it is merely a test of skill and endurance not violence. But then again this is the opinion of one who actively participates in the events.

I will say I do find Jiu Jitsu girls to be a huge turn on. Lots of those techniques transfer well into the bedroom ;)

I think is was a a realistic post...
most of my exs were a fighter one of kind or another...
they were shy but extreme gentlemen...
this is only a sport...
and is done on equal terms with rules & conditions...
its not fight club...
but then again the first rule of fight club is never talk about fight club... XD

I think is was a a realistic post...
most of my exs were a fighter one of kind or another...
they were shy but extreme gentlemen...
this is only a sport...
and is done on equal terms with rules & conditions...
its not fight club...
but then again the first rule of fight club is never talk about fight club... XD
I like to think myself a gentlemen haha. And true many people do not fight for the mere act of hitting another person repeatedly but for a stress reliever or interesting excercise for the body and mind. It helped my with depression and aggression.

You broke the rule :smashfreakB: