Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
For those that don't know, I teach college. The new school year has started and I got the first crop of reports from one of my freshman classes. Inside a report was a Post-It note with a handwritten note reading:

"I know you're big. I've been watching."

This report was submitted by a female student. It's too early in the semester for me to recall who is who in this class, but of course next time I'll be looking to see who she is.

Question is, what do I do? I can't think of a way of responding without putting myself in a tenuous professional position. I have no intention of pursuing a professor/student fling, but I feel like I should somehow respond, let her know that I saw the note, or do something about it. Any ideas?

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
if she is hot do it... make her fantasies come true nobody has to know but if you are living in the real world just tell her hey i found your note. Im flattered but no thank you.

Well, like I said, I have no intention of pursuing anything physical with her. That would be career suicide. I just don't know if responding, even in the way that you suggest, might encourage more of the same.

Codynun

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I look a look at your cock and damn itbis nice. That mushroom is hotter than heck

watchmelick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
just replying back with anything could be a problem ...i would say just ignore it..everyone looks at their teachers package..and what a package hell i would under your desk..

Hugh Mann

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a fellow university instructor, I would advise you not to respond to the note at all. In that situation, I would probably further cover my bases by reporting the incident to my department's sexual harassment officer, just in case. My job isn't worth losing over something like that.

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
As a fellow university instructor, I would advise you not to respond to the note at all. In that situation, I would probably further cover my bases by reporting the incident to my department's sexual harassment officer, just in case. My job isn't worth losing over something like that.

I was gonna say look into the harassment policies, keep the note and have it documented wherever these things get documented. You might not be the only teacher she's after in her years at the school and they might want to keep an eye out for anything else she might try.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I've worked in university classrooms before too and this is what I'd do.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ffs, mule.
you ignore her and report it to your boss.
cover your back!
this is NOT worth risking your career over.

D_SadWrens18

Just Browsing
Media
For those that don't know, I teach college. The new school year has started and I got the first crop of reports from one of my freshman classes. Inside a report was a Post-It note with a handwritten note reading:

"I know you're big. I've been watching."

This report was submitted by a female student. It's too early in the semester for me to recall who is who in this class, but of course next time I'll be looking to see who she is.

Question is, what do I do? I can't think of a way of responding without putting myself in a tenuous professional position. I have no intention of pursuing a professor/student fling, but I feel like I should somehow respond, let her know that I saw the note, or do something about it. Any ideas?

It sound like a somehting I would report, I know I have been fired because of a co worker who wanted to see my cock. and then didnt want to do anyhting. ANd she knew i was married, I just showed it to her anyways. Dude My advice wiht a dick as big as yours, You shouldnt have a problem getting wemen. But I would leave it alone, or tell someone higher than me dont risk your career. Plus by responding to the girl she might take that as a hint you want something even if you tell your not intrested she could be a little wierd and keep it going. I would tell someone, I wouldnt respond to her directly.

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

Account Disabled
Media
for those that don't know, i teach college. The new school year has started and i got the first crop of reports from one of my freshman classes. Inside a report was a post-it note with a handwritten note reading:

"i know you're big. I've been watching."

this report was submitted by a female student. It's too early in the semester for me to recall who is who in this class, but of course next time i'll be looking to see who she is.

Question is, what do i do? I can't think of a way of responding without putting myself in a tenuous professional position. I have no intention of pursuing a professor/student fling, but i feel like i should somehow respond, let her know that i saw the note, or do something about it. Any ideas?

ignore it.

Pretend as if you never got it.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if she takes rejection badly,
turns bunny boiler,
reports you for imaginary sins,
you'll have no evidence,
and they'll all want to know why you said nothing.